You guys should be ashamed. I also hear that in FL there is a new clinic for you ... "We were so wrong about everything sydrome - God forgive us - Love Liberals".
MILLIONS turn out in Iraq to VOTE
Collapse
X
-
Thank you left'ies for killing a beautiful day.
You guys should be ashamed. I also hear that in FL there is a new clinic for you ... "We were so wrong about everything sydrome - God forgive us - Love Liberals".dead, yet alive. -
Can only speak for myself: re-read my post man...
I'm just being cautious with expressing joy over this: Things are not as bad as (especially European) media want them to look like, but don't try to tell me eveything is as peachy as Fox and the like want me to believe.
I should not be ashamed. You should be a bit more critical. That goes for more people here. I hate black 'n white thinking,Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
People have the right to vote now ... ? why should i be critical ... ?
it's a beautiful thing when people go against the machine, and fight with words and the power of the people, not blood. All those people took a huge chance even to vote, not forced by the USA, not by Europe, by there own free will. In addition, they took a huge risk for their own life.
That is the thing about politics, it mucks up the simple things in life, and the good and primitive rights we all have. ... simply you should be ashamed.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Now how did you come by the thought I overlooked that part? Re-read the post, and tell I'm not thinking about the common man in the streets.Originally posted by asdf_adminThat is the thing about politics, it mucks up the simple things in life, and the good and primitive rights we all have. ... simply you should be ashamed.
I meant this form the heart dude, really.Originally posted by myselfDon't wanna spoil your feeling cosmo, I saw the pics, and they made me happy, happy for the people that have had the chance to voice their opinion without running the risk of being apprehended or point-blank shot.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment