If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- French fighters jets soared over Libya on Saturday to counter Moammar Gadhafi's military forces who were intent on destroying the opposition as they pushed into the rebel stronghold of Benghazi.
"Our air force will oppose any aggression by Colonel Gadhafi against the population of Benghazi," said French President Nicolas Sarkozy, speaking after an international, top-level meeting in Paris over the Libyan crisis.
No I miss the democrats on MS.. When Bush was President this place was booming. Everyone loved to come in and throw some mud at Bush. But not that Barry is President nobody wants to say he is a disaster because MS is a Democrat website.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
No I miss the democrats on MS.. When Bush was President this place was booming. Everyone loved to come in and throw some mud at Bush. But not that Barry is President nobody wants to say he is a disaster because MS is a Democrat website.
Yo, pls stop. I'll mail you an etch-a-sketch so you can scribble all this nonsense on it and once you've taken it out of your system, feel free to come back here and post some sense.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
and to go back on topic, about time someone got in there to put that man draped in a bedsheet, in his rightful place. it's ironic when you think about it that Ghadaffi himself came into power in the 70s (iirc) in a bloodless coup and its remarkable to see his aggression when there was a peaceful revolution brewing.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Did that idiot think his 'peace fire' for two days would stop the UN, after there are reports left and right of him still being aggressive? I bet he is surprised France is all over him already.
I'm not saying it will collapse because of Libya. Again you are putting words in my mouth but I can speak for myself thank you. The trend for the US Dollar has been down for a long time. I was saying that if China doesn't support this war then they can retaliate by not buying treasuries.
And no collecting bodies is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Where is he storing the bodies with the Keebler Elves in the trees'??
I have already written my MP telling him how against this I am and that there better not be ANY Canadian troops in Libya.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment