Looks like everyone in Congress needs to resign or cough up some DNA and stool samples ASAP.
Obama Birth Certificate Committee (now another 9/11 thread)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
You don't believe anyone who has said they've validated the authenticity of this nonsense, yet you believe some tool who has been mentioned in a blog post. Your argument falls down right there....Oops.Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
To which fool are you referring? You seem to think the only news worth hearing is the processed drivel that lands on CNNBCFOX.
And how about that, WalMart CEO warns of serious inflation circa June, just like I alluded: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...nflation_N.htm
End the FED, as opposed to staying in bed with them like the last 4 NWO puppets have done in lockstep.Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Back to the topic, sort've, this takes the motherfocking cake:
http://www.politico.com/politico44/p...f3a51b959.html
O'Commie Accepts TRANSPARENCY AWARD (behind closed doors).
Res, after this, I would love to leave if I had the resources. Welcome to the USSA Banana Republic.
Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Still the same ol' klansmen wannabes posting the same old shit here.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
LULZ @ a statement like this; you're such a victim. Even before being a victim you've appointed yourself a victim. It's like you have reserved victim seating.
Seriously man - the fact that you're so convinced that you're teetering on a depression is hilarious. The way you insulate yourself with "I reject any contradicting point with accusations of the Mainstream Media boogeyman being under the bed I wet nightly manipulating what I and only I deem as fact" is hysterical (in both the psychological sense your mindstate is locked into and the metaphorical sense of laughter which I'm trying to hold in each time you say shit like this).
The fact that you can post this "I'll be there telling you I told you so when it goes as bad as I hope it will be under this guy" - pathetic. What are you going to be doing - checking bread prices daily and screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!" to anyone that has the misfortune to share the same isle as you in the supermarket?Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Oh great a movie critic telling me we are retarded. Didn't you have your rare African root tea this morning Highsteppa?Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee



woe unto YOU! failtroll!1!!1!, i condemn you with fail sauce - from the bottomless precipice - to fight me @ the shambala music fest in CANADIA; oh, yeh, that is, if your pussy isn't too sore to do so. get mad. rally hard... faggot(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Just to put the craziness to rest, Obama should produce his birth certificate. Let him prove once and for all that he was born in the U.S. and we can move on to important issues.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Actually any dispute was put to rest when Obama took the oath. The crazies are those who are still questioning his origin of birth. The fact is, the facts are out. To dispute them at the stage in the game is either for attention, or to troll.
"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.
^If that's not enough information, I don't know what is?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Refrain from using your Alinsky tactics, thanks ("crazies"). And no, that's not a BC, just a COLB passed onto DailyKos and FactCheck, neither of which are bipartisan organizations. He hasn't proven he's born in HI with that document nor has he proven he's a natural-born citizen and his silence on the matter grows the controversy by the day.
This is the kind of documentation that could go a long way in quelling the flames and the Supreme Court can decide if he's an NBC since some folks have a problem with using precedence :
Trump did it, Herman Cain (another GOP candidate) has said he'd provide his with no question, the ball of controversy is in the White House's court.
PS. Natural born citizen status has only ever been afforded to citizens born on US soil to parents who both themselves were US citizens. There is precedence for this. The drafter of the 14th Amendment (John Binghorn) spoke on this matter, using this very definition of NBC. The Founders relied on Natural Law to define it in this fashion as well...it was just understood:
Comment
-
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Committee
Another internet fueled whacky conspiracy imo. Trump is just promoting his show during a depressed economy where clearly he's lost millions in real estate deals. I was trying to use Superdave's word "craziness" not calling you "crazy" vinnie.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment