it was a rumour that metal gear will be on theaters but dont know, but i like the idea........wich your oinion? :P
Of wich game should be a movie?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Of wich game should be a movie?
as the question say, wich one will be good for a movie?
it was a rumour that metal gear will be on theaters but dont know, but i like the idea........wich your oinion? :Phttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Tags: None -
Re: Of wich game should be a movie?
rainbow six is a game, and a book. make a movie.
also, SOCOM has possiblities
grand theft auto of course
go old school with castlevania.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
I would have to ask who's doing the movie. God I'm afraid to mention anything lest it be massacred at the hands of a typical Hollywood director.
I think HALO is inevitable. I always thought DOOM in the right hands could be quite effective. The first game had a basic premise that, if actually taken seriously (instead of tongue and cheek which it no doubt would be if it ever did become a movie), could be turned into a narrative.
I can't imagine what a GTA movie would look like, but I bet someone will find a way.
Oh, and of course MegaMan.Comment
-
Metroid and Far Cry are being made into movies as I write this. Doom and Halo are also slated although work hasn't begun on those yet. Just FYI
As for me, I'd like to see a bunch of them. But games that are turned into movies are always butchered into utter shit. I have yet to see a single good movie come from a video game, and I don't expect to see one anytime soon."The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
dont remember that movie of mario bross, mmm........i like the spyes ones, splinter cell its a good game, kind of a copy of metal gear but good......
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
After I paid the entrance fee for seeing "Alone in the Dark" I must say please don't make any movies out of Games or vice versa....they all suck. I only played one decent game AND liked the movie (Chronicles of Riddick) so far.Comment
-
-
They should make a Ninja Gaiden movie... that would sick. Make it hella dark. Or any Rare game... Conkers Bad Fur day would be phat too. Any dark and really cool game would be sick as a movie. I think video game companies should make movies to their own games, it would be sick to see them in the form we play them in. I dunno though, when that Final Fantasy movie came out, it was cool to watch but the story line wasn't like a real Final Fantasy... whatever though. Movies just make time go by quicker.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment