X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

To the people who run this place.

Didn't quite know where to put this but I really wanted to say it.

You are bloody Magnificent.!!!

Even before Steve I thought this was a great site. But the way you have handled this huge crisis is just superb. ! Moderating with an incredibly light touch, letting everyone say things and deal with their feelings the best they could. It helped me to understand a little more. I'm sure a lot of us even though we didn't know him personally wondered why he didn't reach out here just a little. But I think that this was Steve's good place and just perhaps he didn't want it spoilt by the bad things in his life.

The other really outstanding thing is how many people he helped in so many ways. What an amazing friend he was!!

To run this forum the way you have, and to include all of us, even though you were going through what much have been incredible pain yourselves just blows me away completely !!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Re: To the people who run this place.

Apart from the one post that was not really appropriate there isn't anything to moderate. It's just a sign of Jib's popularity here when you see so many people, some that haven't posted in a long time, sign in to express their feelings.

The hurt that we are all going through is unbearable at times but as usual when ever anything crops up, be it a crisis or something we are planning for the future, MS members always seem to deliver. This is a great place to be.
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

It is. But you do all deserve credit . No other forum I go to has this attitude to their members.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

I have said it before and I will say it again....we are a family here on MS and we will do anything to help and support each other. We are there for everyone in happiness as well as heartache...that's what families are for...

We all loved jib in one way or another and by allowing everyone to share in their grief together has helped me more than I could of imagined....thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. xoxo
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

yup u are right DIDI this place rocks. i have been away for bout a week and i missed it. Thanks MS and Thanks Jibs

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Its all of us who make this place..... nuff said. though thank you for the comment and vote of confidence.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

^^ I like you and your honey skin.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                I have said it before and I will say it again....we are a family here on MS and we will do anything to help and support each other. We are there for everyone in happiness as well as heartache...that's what families are for...

We all loved jib in one way or another and by allowing everyone to share in their grief together has helped me more than I could of imagined....thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. xoxo

i love this place
                https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                  i just choked on my drink. that was priceless

Comment

• asquare
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jan 2006

yeah, ^^what he said^^ .....

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by clintlove
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...