PDA

View Full Version : [ms] birthday Mercuryserver 7th birthday (2009)

TomTom
April 30, 2009, 07:49:29 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Yet another year has passed and we are still here as you can see. The last year was like a rollercoaster with both awesome and sad moments. We broke several records and now have over 30,000 registered members, more than 700,000 postings and an average of 9,000,000 hits per month on MercuryServer. New members have introduced themselves to our community and decided to stay, others have left and some came back after a longer absence. We have also added new members to run and maintain MercuryServer and MCast to ensure you have a good time visiting our websites.

My personal highlight of the last Year was to finally meet my brother and website partner Kamal in person. Members from [ms] staff, good friends from the website and also of course the FSM crew and their friends have met in Pensacola in Florida for a party that lasted several days which was the best time of the Year for me. I have also met Steve James in the USA for the first time which leads me to the saddest moment of 2008. The loss of Steve “Jibgolly” James, who has decided to leave this Life in November last Year has ripped a hole in a lot of hearts in and outside of our community and caused wounds that still need to heal. R.I.P Steve, you will never be forgotten.

Thanks to the [ms] community for giving us the reason to continue with what we do and special thanks to everybody on Team Mercuryserver and MCast for the work and dedication you put into our websites to make them unique. So let’s stand together for this moment and just celebrate ourselves because…We are Mercuryserver.

Kamal
April 30, 2009, 07:51:05 AM
There's so much to say that I don't know where to start but more importantly, all of those who have made [ms] such a close knit community already know / have shared / felt the whirlwind of emotions that our community has experienced / gone through over the last several years. From crashes to resurrections, new found friendships and those that have been cemented for life, there's so much that comes to mind and heart when I want to write this post and it's difficult where I would like to start.

Our 7 years has been an accomplishment in itself and without the motivation of my mentor Tom, I doubt I would have managed to make it so far by myself. Making it even more of an incredible thing was getting to meet him in person last year, along with so many "e-friends" who are now buddies for life. MercuryServer has been a life changing establishment for me on so many levels.

Without making this a novel, I would like to thank every one of you who have made this place so special, for being in our midst and uniting to make what MercuryServer has always stood to represent as a community.

Happy 7th to all :RockOn:

TomTom
May 1, 2009, 02:37:03 AM
Of course there is Music included when Mercuryserver is celebrating another successful year so it is now time to introduce the 2009 lineup of our community's birthday.

Hernan Cattaneo (Argentina)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Download Hernan's Mercuryserver 7th anniversary mix here:

Pt1: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Pt2: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I knew we would get a mix from Hernan for our birthday since some time already and I had to bite my lips not to tease or spoil the news after reading the threads where people were already starving and wondered when they will hear something new from him.

The day is May 2nd 2009 and it happens on Mercuryserver's 7th birthday.

Hernan has given us a two hour long mix recorded live on April 24, 2009 when he played in the Venue club in Athens, Greece and it is our exceptional pleasure to offer it to his fans as the first web site world wide. A part of this mix will also be used for his Renaissance promo mix later on. Many thanks to Hernan for this incredible birthday gift.

John Graham (Quivver) (UK)

Download John's Mercuryserver 7th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

What can I say about John Graham, a producer and DJ who is in business since over a decade and known under so many monikers. Skanna, Tilt, Space Manoeuvres and of course Quivver, are the few that come instantly to my mind. The man is a legend, either when he is performing/creating alone or together with his partners, he has influenced more than one Genre in the EDM scene with his productions.

His birthday gift to the Mercuryserver community is special because of two reasons. It is the very first time we are featuring a mix from John Graham and we are pleased to announce another world wide premiere. Mercuryserver is the first website where you can download Quivver's recent Dirty Nails & Vapour Trails album including all tracks mixed from John Graham himself for free.

Thanks to John for this fantastic opportunity and special thanks to Crystal and Jimmy from jackhammermovement.com for the cooperation.

Tracklist:

01 - Intro [Mixed]
02 - Surin [Mixed]
03 - Chasin a Feeling [Mixed]
04 - What's Not Going On [Mixed]
05 - Tick Tick [Mixed]
06 - 2 Notes 'N' a Beat [Mixed]
07 - Dancing in Dark Rooms [Mixed]
08 - Fallin' [Mixed]
09 - Ghosts [Mixed]
10 - These Are the Days [Mixed]

Rick Pier O'Neil (RPO) (Mexico)

Download Rick's Mercuryserver 7th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

The next DJ and producer on our birthday program is Rick Pier O'Neil. He is also somebody who is playing and making music since the early nineties and he has left his footprints in the EDM scene in more than one Genre. Rick has always been a busy bee and managed to be a DJ, producer, remixer and the man behind the incredible labels RPO Records and Garbage Records.

A mera glance at his impressive discogs list makes it apparent that he has been well around the block and always trying out new things and sampling different genres: [Only registered and activated users can see links] Garbage Records is the label for dark, tribal and techno tracks and this is the mixture you can expect from the birthday mix Rick has made exclusively for the Mercuryserver community. Kudos to you for your birthday gift and for making and playing this kind of music, Rick.

Tracklist:

01 - Rick Pier O Neil - Submission remix [Garbage Records]
02 - Rick Pier O Neil - Tulum part 1 [Open Records]
03 - Hanne, Snezerisch - I miss ma mam [Rhythm Royal]
04 - RPO & David Weed - Musik [Garbage Records]
05 - RPO & David Weed - Your destiny
06 - RPO & David Weed - Forgotten [Garbage Records]
07 - RPO & David Weed - Cenote [Garbage Records]
08 - Mutant Clan - Inside [SCI+TEC Digital Audio]
09 - Rick Pier O Neil - Never seen before [RPO Records]
10 - Dark and deep
11 - S Mac, P Harris - Dizzi heigths [sMACk Records]
12 - Symphonix - Trip Away (RPO remix) [Blue Records]
13 - RPO - Mexican Invasion [Frekency Records]
14 - Rick Pier O Neil - Eternal life [Garbage Records]
15 - Kaempfer & Dietze - Shear Force (RPO remix) [Iono Music]
16 - Maelstrom - Bitch(RPO remix) [Iboga Records]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Thanks again to all the artists for making the 7th birthday of our website something special and also many thanks to Dom "asdf_admin" Kruger for the banners and to Mike "MJ" Storey for producing the jingles.

Happy Birthday, Mercuryserver. Onward and upward. :RockOn:

Public mirrors while we try to get rid of the results from the hack attack and bring the internal archive files back:

Hernan Cattaneo pt1: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Hernan Cattaneo pt2: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

John Graham: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Rick Pier O'Neill: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

MJ
May 1, 2009, 03:46:15 PM
This year has been a low one for most of us I guess. Loosing Steve was a massive blow, I dearly wish he was here to celebrate this with us now.

Most of the credit for this celebration should go to Tom, the amount of work he does to get this together is unparalleled. Respect Tom sir.

Thanks very much should go to the DJ's that actually delivered what they said they would deliver, you make this anniversary all the more special.

It's a pleasure and an honor to have been a part of this place for so long, my only wish is that it continues to grow as it has in the past. Long live the Server of Mercury.

Happy birthday all, MJ loves you.

feather
May 2, 2009, 02:18:06 AM
Just saw the sticky and mixes ...

Shit, MS is 7! Woo hoo! 7 years (a fucking eternity on the internet!) and still the best music community around. Well done people. :LoveYou::iloveyou::Respect::Alchy:CandyPop::Right On::Cheerz::JamesBro::Rasta Ba::Bounce:

tiddles
May 2, 2009, 02:20:13 AM
Happy Birthday to the ol' bitch, ms and thanks for all the work you guys put in.

ahem, is this hernan set authorized?

feather
May 2, 2009, 02:21:02 AM

feather
May 2, 2009, 02:22:33 AM

feather
May 2, 2009, 02:23:17 AM
Woo hoo!

herre
May 2, 2009, 02:27:06 AM
thanks K&T, happy bday MS!

Haziel
May 2, 2009, 02:28:38 AM
Congrats :D

To Kamal , Tom Tom and everyone :RockOn:

davetlv
May 2, 2009, 02:49:49 AM
Happy Birthday [ms]

Gatz
May 2, 2009, 02:59:59 AM
Another 1 bites the dust - happy birthday [ms]. :Cheerz:

i!!ustrious
May 2, 2009, 03:09:50 AM
!!!!!!! ... thanks for everything [ms] ... respect.
:Twilo::Twilo:
:Twilo:

FM
May 2, 2009, 03:10:50 AM
7 years and counting....and still kicking.

Thanks for the mixes. These ought to be pretty popular :lol:

DIDI
May 2, 2009, 03:18:43 AM
You guys are fabulous !!!!!!!! Soooooo Happy !!! :D

DIDI
May 2, 2009, 03:22:04 AM
Happy Birthday to the ol' bitch, ms and thanks for all the work you guys put in.

ahem, is this hernan set authorized?
You just better believe it and in much better quality !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TomTom
May 2, 2009, 03:34:47 AM
That thread really came in the right time lol. But away with negative thoughts now, let's celebrate our birthday and listen to good and fresh beats. :beat:

Corven
May 2, 2009, 03:53:53 AM
Happy Birthday [MS] :Homer:

and what stellar birthday present from the DJs above

:glowsticks::glowsticks::Twilo:

DIDI
May 2, 2009, 04:03:55 AM
If Hernan plays like this when he is here in under two weeks , I will be quite happy to die on the dancefloor!!! :D

pacifica
May 2, 2009, 04:33:30 AM
nice one, Happy Birthday :D

ganjamo
May 2, 2009, 04:35:11 AM
Congrats to the people that make [ms] happen !!!
thanks a LOT for the mixes !

szglaet
May 2, 2009, 04:47:16 AM
happy birthday MS, thanks for the sets

my favorit website..:D

robophobia_1
May 2, 2009, 04:49:06 AM
happy birthday [MS]. best website going. bar none.

simonr
May 2, 2009, 04:53:09 AM
Congratulations ... don't the years fly by quickly !

It's amazing that such a EDM site and community has been sustained and actually grown to the awe inspiring entity that [ms] is today - somewhere that's a key daily part of a lot of our lives and a personal sanctuary where we can talk to friends, get things of our chest, laugh (and in some sad cases cry), while also enjoying great music that really keeps our appetite and enthusiasm burning.

Above all TomTom and Kamal take major credit for this - thanks guys for all your hard work and dedication. It's hard to put into words just how much we all appreciate your gift to us.

Of course the diverse personalities across the globe that make up the [ms] family also deserve a round of applause - if Kamal & TomTom are the soul of [ms] then you are all the beating heart of the site, that keeps it alive and vibrant each day.

And a special thanks to Hernan for being not only one of the handful of top dj's we rely on and love, but also the nicest most down to earth and most respectful of them all. A true friend of [ms] !

Thanks to John Graham and RPO too for your birthday presents.

Now where's the cake ?

powerliftin
May 2, 2009, 04:57:58 AM
ou yeeee!

GregWhelan
May 2, 2009, 04:59:23 AM
Happy Birthday to MS

Still the best music website on the net, bar none.

The Hernan mixes are a perfect start to the weekend - many many thanks!

fyrestarter
May 2, 2009, 05:06:53 AM
hbd y'all

thanks for everything

thanks for the sets

lets party

Corven
May 2, 2009, 05:18:00 AM
If Hernan plays like this when he is here in under two weeks , I will be quite happy to die on the dancefloor!!! :D

that would probably be the perfect example of 'die happy' :lol:

mattjacks
May 2, 2009, 05:39:29 AM
Congrats for the 7 years gents!

As a new member I can safely say this is the friendliest & best forum I have ever had of pleasure of using! Keep up the great work

ribbario
May 2, 2009, 05:49:46 AM

Kamal
May 2, 2009, 05:59:36 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words, but in all honesty, the only 3 people that worked their tails off in getting this B'day bash off the ground were Tom, asdf, and MJ.

A big BIG kudos to 'em :RockOn:

Of course thank you to the DJs as well, especially Hernan who gave us this world exclusive to release. You're a star sir.

Simon, your words were very well received here I assure you that. Much appreciated.

GregWhelan
May 2, 2009, 06:16:22 AM
15 mins into part 1 of the Cattaneo set - this is quality, typical Hernan!

mades
May 2, 2009, 06:18:45 AM
Incredible, guys. Thank you very much.

DIDI
May 2, 2009, 06:50:14 AM
that would probably be the perfect example of 'die happy' :lol:
Well for me it would!! :lol:

alejandrodg
May 2, 2009, 06:52:39 AM
happy year and thanks for the mixes!! :D

Hydrosonic
May 2, 2009, 07:19:15 AM
Happy birthday [ms]!
I don't post as often as I should, but all the same this is an excellent forum. It's fantastic to have so many people who are unashamedly obsessed with the work of Digweed, Hernan, and other such DJs, like I am, all in one place :D
The nonsense thread never fails to tickle/shock me, haha, and what more can you say about the p&r/download sections?! Immense.
Thank you to everybody who has put in their time and energy into this.
Many happy returns,

Mark :)

P.S. I saw Hernan at the beginning of April, he was very good, and I'm certainly looking forward to this exclusive set :D

funkykarma
May 2, 2009, 07:25:37 AM
Thanks ms for helping me discover some amazing music, and for connecting me with some great blokes who made Easter Bedrock 2009 an unforgettable experience....you know who you'll are haha :-)

turkish delight
May 2, 2009, 08:00:02 AM
happy birthday mercuryserver!!!! the best forum in the www !!!! :)

°°°°° I LOVE YOU °°°°° :D

spyros
May 2, 2009, 08:02:09 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links][MS]

enjoy the day everyone and Happy [ms7] Birfday!!

thanx MercuryServer for all the good things you gave us, still giving and so much more that u will give!! :D

you rock!!!

coliver1980
May 2, 2009, 08:13:45 AM
Happy Birthday [ms]!! So glad i found this site. It restored my enthusasm for EDM.

fuctuup
May 2, 2009, 08:14:17 AM
Big thanks to everyone that makes this site what it is today. Happy Birthday.

feather
May 2, 2009, 08:16:46 AM
It's amazing that such a EDM site and community has been sustained and actually grown to the awe inspiring entity that [ms] is today - somewhere that's a key daily part of a lot of our lives and a personal sanctuary where we can talk to friends, get things of our chest, laugh (and in some sad cases cry), while also enjoying great music that really keeps our appetite and enthusiasm burning.

It'll be an honour to meet and party with everyone one day. :RockOn:

tiddles
May 2, 2009, 08:39:23 AM
wow, hernan's mix is sick like the H1N1

rewing3
May 2, 2009, 08:52:16 AM
Happy B-Day MS. Seems like this place has been online for such a long time. Still the best site on the net.

arielus
May 2, 2009, 09:02:46 AM
happy birthday to MS!
proud to be member of this site from the beginning :)

I only listened to hernan's set so far, it's excellent.
Anyone noticed the track with the music of tv series Heroes ? made by a local producer, as far as i know

Homegrove
May 2, 2009, 09:06:40 AM
Happy birthday!

I first joined MS primarily for the Kiss100-mixes but last year I've started to get more and more involved.

For obvious reasons.

There's no other place on the interweb with more amazing and friendly bunch of people. Amazing music, amazing pics and amazing TITS!

Here's for another 7 years and I hope to meet a bunch of you for the first time in Bedrock's 11th birthday in October in London. :)

chuckc
May 2, 2009, 09:10:35 AM

^^no doubt. this is an exceptional mix.... happy bday ms!!.......i am only through part1 and this has got to be the best hernan live mix i have ever heard....much thanks to hernan for providing our community with such a gem. incredible mix.

josalo
May 2, 2009, 09:19:47 AM
Happy Brithday MS
Where a forum becomes on a community!

heretic
May 2, 2009, 09:20:55 AM
congrats! and THANK YOU!

dusk
May 2, 2009, 09:23:21 AM
Sweet! I just woke up....

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY [MS]

Thanks soooo much Tom and Kamal, you guys rock:RockOn: Thanks to MJ and asdf (just read Kamal's post) for the birthday celebratory mixes and all the contributors in the P&R section!

And new sets... dang ... RPO, Quiver (my long time favs) and of course Hernan, what awesome Birthday pressies (shouldn't it be the other way round) .. I can't wait :D

I still remember the first time I stumbled across this site in search of the Kiss mixes and was pleasantly surprised to find such an awesome music community.

Long live [ms] for another 7 x 77 + years

:hooray:

Funky Dredd
May 2, 2009, 09:31:42 AM
Happy Birthday [MS] and thanks Tom, Kamal and the whole staff for everything you do :RockOn:

Aleks_B
May 2, 2009, 09:50:45 AM
Happy 7th b-day to MercuryServer!!!

Thank you all for this awesome community, i can't wait to meet more MS people in the future!

Aleks_B
May 2, 2009, 09:51:44 AM
ps. I am soooooo pumped to hear the Hernan mixes!

unkle
May 2, 2009, 09:56:24 AM
Happy Birthday Mercury!!!!!!!!, thanks for Hernan and everything.

tsa
May 2, 2009, 10:10:56 AM
Just to echo what's been said, thx for a great resource for getting some quality music, but moreso for the banter and knowledge and passion that all the peeps share on this board.

To me, it's a great exampe of synergy as it's best. I'm relatively new (compared to others here), but I look fwd to forging some good friendships here and also sharing my music too.

Thx to everyone who works so diligently to keep this website up and running and sparkling the way it does. Feliz Anniversario MS :)

threehills
May 2, 2009, 10:15:03 AM
I'm a little late to the party but I wore my birthday suit. :)

Thanks to Kamal, Tom, and everyone else who makes this place one of the few spots I still have to visit. Just can't kick this habit.

diegoap
May 2, 2009, 10:17:03 AM
Hey !!! Happy b-day mercuryserver !!!
I don't write too much here (I spend long time moderating another forum... lol)

But I want to say that mercury is far one of the best sites/forum on the net.
A great information source. Thanks to all of you that make this possible.

Happy bday!
from Buenos Aires, Argentina (AOW)

Diego

feather
May 2, 2009, 10:18:52 AM
I'm a little late to the party but I wore my birthday suit. :)

We don't wanna know if you're posting nude! :p

dusk
May 2, 2009, 10:19:21 AM
Very nice Flyer!

keeffey
May 2, 2009, 10:19:27 AM
Happy 7th B-day dudes. Really like this website, although i hardly ever post, this is prob my first post id say:oops:. Really like the podcast aswell and these mixes are cool. Keep up the good work for another 7 years.

MaTi-KuN
May 2, 2009, 10:20:57 AM
Happy b-day mercuryserver !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hg_addict
May 2, 2009, 10:24:52 AM
Awesome! Thanks Kamal and Tom and everyone else for such a great community!

Steve Graham
May 2, 2009, 10:31:55 AM
wow, what a nice surprise to wake up to this morning!
can't wait to hear these sets :)

it's just an honour to be involved in such a community as MS.. yes 2008 was definitely a roller coaster, but at the same time it was also a massive eye opener and helped lead into what 2009 has already become and what this and future years will be.

I've met some really amazing people over the past few years through this site, formed friendships that will last a lifetime. The great thing is it never seems to stop, each year brings more people on board that we bond with through music initially which transforms into a real friendship above and beyond that.

MJ, simon, adzy, bobjuice and the rest of my brothers back home, I will make it over some day soon and we'll be doing it up right :)

having said that, I'm off to unwrap our digital pressies!!!

Happy Birthday [ms] and many more to come

poults
May 2, 2009, 10:41:11 AM
Congratulations and happy birthday [ms].

maddlingo
May 2, 2009, 10:42:19 AM
Happy b-day MS and thanks to everyone who created this wonderful site. I've met some great people through this online community.

powerliftin
May 2, 2009, 11:01:56 AM
happy happy!

lilsensa
May 2, 2009, 11:02:33 AM
35 users viewing this thread right now. Nice!

Happy Birthday [MS]!

Thanks to all who keep this place running. Without it I would be a lost soul. :)

Huggie Smiles
May 2, 2009, 11:03:20 AM
This year has been a low one for most of us I guess. Loosing Steve was a massive blow, I dearly wish he was here to celebrate this with us now.

Most of the credit for this celebration should go to Tom, the amount of work he does to get this together is unparalleled. Respect Tom sir.

Thanks very much should go to the DJ's that actually delivered what they said they would deliver, you make this anniversary all the more special.

It's a pleasure and an honor to have been a part of this place for so long, my only wish is that it continues to grow as it has in the past. Long live the Server of Mercury.

that pretty much everything I was going to say!

Happy Birthday [ms].

Kamal and Tom we salute you!

dre4
May 2, 2009, 11:05:19 AM
happy bday! don't know where i would be without the music i have downloaded from this site. thanks to the dj's for the mixes

ger stokes
May 2, 2009, 11:13:46 AM
Happy Bday!

Great site, keep up the good work.

dusk
May 2, 2009, 11:18:28 AM
:glowsticks:

*listening to Hernan's mix*

Party people in the house...

Johnnyboy
May 2, 2009, 11:27:07 AM
Happy 7th B-Day!!! This place is the best... From the posts, the people to the always quality music that is shared through this place... Thanks for running such a great site and providing us all a place to go and have some fun!

*listening to Hernan's mix*

Party people in the house...

HOLY $HIT pt 1 is sick of Hernan's mix... 25-33 min mark of this set is nasty! :shock:

Thanks for the great choons!!!

C2C
May 2, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
Thank you for everything you guys have done to make this the place for music.:D

Lorn
May 2, 2009, 11:34:23 AM
Happy B-day MS.

asdf_admin
May 2, 2009, 11:42:13 AM
Happy Birthday [ms] !

doddi
May 2, 2009, 11:53:55 AM
happy b-day mercuryserver! wish you all the best! greetings from slovakia.
doddi

lilsensa
May 2, 2009, 11:54:42 AM
that pretty much everything I was going to say!

Happy Birthday [ms].

Kamal and Tom we salute you!

For sure!!

i!!ustrious
May 2, 2009, 11:56:21 AM
:LoveYou:

Miroslav
May 2, 2009, 12:16:05 PM
yay! looking forward to the sets...

Thank you, Kamal and Tom, for making all of this possible.

labmonkey
May 2, 2009, 12:48:35 PM
Happy Birthday MS, and thanks to everyone that makes this possible....

Jenssen
May 2, 2009, 12:55:03 PM
Congrats!!! Many thanks for the special Hernan mix!

Up to year eight :)

Juampyto
May 2, 2009, 01:16:30 PM
Tnx for a gift & happy 7° Birthday
from México D.F.

AchtungBaby!
May 2, 2009, 01:47:47 PM
Thanks for everything MS.. We all can grab the most beautifull music only whit a click.. That is priceless..

Cheers and happy Bday from Argentina!

nicomax
May 2, 2009, 02:16:23 PM
7 is a lucky number, so happy birthday and thanks so much to the guys in charge. Peace.

What a wonderfull birthday present, downloading Cattaneo and Quivver sets to sheer me up in this tough times.

superwave
May 2, 2009, 02:28:04 PM
For sure!!

For Those About To Rock

HAPPY B-Day MS! 7 more please! :D

funky_monkey
May 2, 2009, 02:29:14 PM
Man 7years is a long time. Well done ms crew, keep rocking the edm boat :p

Weizy
May 2, 2009, 02:51:04 PM
Wow these past 7 years have flown by! Just gotta say thank you to all the people who put in so much work to keep this motor running. We have come a long way and I am confident that this community will continue to thrive and grow based on that one common thread...the love of the music.

Tom, thank you for all the hard work that you have put in over these many years. It's gotta be tiring having to bug your residents for MCast mixes :)

Kam --- not much to say here except THANK YOU!!!

Matt - thanks for everything you do for MCast...posts can't express my appreciation

Yao - what up man? :)

coleby - SCOPE!

Jeffrey Collins - :RockOn:

Mr Graham. - keep them beats a rockin! We'll jam together sooner or later

MJ - ;)

I know I am missing a ton of people here but thanks to all of you. This place has done alot for me over the years and I am just glad to have been lucky enough to be a part of it.Cheers to everyone from the members to admins and mods. You all rock! May this board forever live.

THANK YOU!!! HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!

coleby761
May 2, 2009, 02:59:06 PM
thanks to one and all for this blesing of a community. I spend entirely too much time on here but have discovered soooo much awesome music and shared some laughs, tears and good times with great people.8)

stephen028
May 2, 2009, 03:10:33 PM
Happy Birthday MS, and a big thanks 2 all the exceptional people that make a website like this possible, your hard work and dedication have provided the best website on the internet.

chanty
May 2, 2009, 03:15:22 PM
Happy Birthday Mercury Server!!!
I can't believe I've been a part of this wonderful community for a few years now and it's been the best! I am so happy to be here. You ladies and gents all rock!
Thank you for all that you do!
:LoveYou:

ddr
May 2, 2009, 03:18:13 PM
i always thought MS was created/launched in June 2004?

Is the May 2002 date for the original AudioGalaxy group or something?

either way, happy 7th MS!

RIP Jibbly.

ace_dl
May 2, 2009, 03:19:59 PM
Happy Birthday MS and many thanks to all the people contributing by any means

Maximum respect to the MS founders

tiddles
May 2, 2009, 03:20:17 PM
btw where is my t-shirt for the 5th birthday quiz that i won?!?!?!?!?

bonga
May 2, 2009, 03:28:48 PM
Happy Fucking Birthday MS , awesome 7 years :)

Prozium
May 2, 2009, 03:49:45 PM
Fine day to register. First post on the birthday yay!!

Sup everyone woooot!!!!

Now don't party too hard... not enough bathrooms here.

DancingQueen
May 2, 2009, 04:16:30 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS!!!

There are so many things I would like to say about how amazing this site and the community we have created, that I don't even know if I can express it in words...

I stumbled across this site a few years back, and I never thought it would end up being a place I would be several times a day, nor did I ever expect to make such amazing friends on a forum. There are many of you I have never met, yet I am closer to you than some of my "real world" friends. You all know who you are and you will forever have a special place in my heart, and will forever be called friends.

To all of you that run this site, thank you for the countless hours you have dedicated to making this site the best music site online. You do an AMAZING job, keep it up!!

xoxo

PS - Thanks for the Hernan set!! What a pleasant surprise :)

lucien_m
May 2, 2009, 04:57:32 PM
great sets. great community ! favorite page. thanx

Huggie Smiles
May 2, 2009, 05:42:16 PM

either way, happy 7th MS!

RIP Jibbly.

2004 was when Kamal tripped over the plug and the entire database had to be restarted. :)

GAVIN.MCAVOY
May 2, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
some job uz people do here,it has everyhing anyone could ever want from spending time like a zombie in front of the computer.I was directed to here by my good friend coliver1980 and havent looked back since. you have opened my eyes to a wider range of music than i wold have heard i if hadnt found [ms].i am eternally grateful for the great work everyone puts into this fantastic site,thank you

dusk
May 2, 2009, 06:29:45 PM
2004 was when Kamal tripped over the plug and the entire database had to be restarted. :)

lol :D

Party on party people ...

bobjuice
May 2, 2009, 06:33:01 PM
Congratulations and here's to many more :Cheerz:
Not only are you the best music site but the best site - full stop.

Your efforts are very much appreciated and what a line-up for your party ! :shock:

playing HC now - stunning, fucking stunning

Hernan, mine's the 24th July mate ok?

jeffrey collins
May 2, 2009, 06:35:09 PM
WOW. MS is 7. Holy Moly. I can't believe there is a site that has been so compelling online that I had to stay with it for all these years.

phazon
May 2, 2009, 06:48:53 PM
Many happy returns to you all. The respect for what you've built here is demonstrated by the quality of the artists donating their mixes - stunning. I look forward to hearing them.

Congrats, thank you and here's to many more.

ezekiel
May 2, 2009, 07:17:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks to all the team..i m really happy to be a part of this family..
thanks 4 all again

ezequiel

chuckc
May 2, 2009, 07:32:46 PM
WTF....hernans set is freakin unreal. damn what a massive hook up. was well worth the wait. I cant wait for renaissance to come out.

sure hope he can tour the states so i can catch him down in sunny..florida :)

dusk
May 2, 2009, 07:41:12 PM
hernans set is freakin unreal.

I've been wanting to squeeze in Quiver's and RPO's set all day today.. but I refuse to take Hernan off repeat :p

D.Williams
May 2, 2009, 08:11:06 PM
This is by far the best website on the internet... what would I do without MS. Thanks:lol:

jmrecillas
May 2, 2009, 09:04:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Mercuryserver. Thos is one of a hell place, and I'm happy to having discovered I don't know exactly when, but I always find something good. =)

PROG
May 2, 2009, 09:49:17 PM
congrats and Happy Birthday! thanks for the set too and many more to come. :RockOn:

blissout
May 3, 2009, 12:14:10 AM
happy birthday MS, cheers!

Steve Graham
May 3, 2009, 02:51:32 AM
WTF....hernans set is freakin unreal. damn what a massive hook up. was well worth the wait. I cant wait for renaissance to come out.

sure hope he can tour the states so i can catch him down in sunny..florida :)

I would have to say he is one dj I would deffo travel to go see if he were anywhere in florida

TomTom
May 3, 2009, 03:11:06 AM
btw where is my t-shirt for the 5th birthday quiz that i won?!?!?!?!?

Somewhere deep deep in Cucumberland buried in Kamal's barn. :lol:

You were mod in 2002 already on [ms] 1.0 before it crashed. Coincedence? :lol: May 2nd 2002 was the 1st day of the forum Mercuryserver. Audiogalaxy was earlier and I still remember that I was REFUSED to enter the group when I first tried to. "No soup for you, Sir". :lol: BTW, this is one of the 2004 pics from [ms]. I should have a 2002 screenshot as well but couldn't find it.

Homegrove
May 3, 2009, 03:26:25 AM
It seems I joined that version... I have no real recollection about it though. :D

inger
May 3, 2009, 05:05:55 AM
happy birthday and thank you for the music :):):)

DIDI
May 3, 2009, 05:17:52 AM
Can anybody download this, because I am seeing some thank you's from very low posters??

fatalfelix
May 3, 2009, 06:20:29 AM
Just click on it and the "save as" button will be on your screen. If you use quicktime it opens automaticly with Firefox, you can use IE in that case (right click, save as).

Anyway, great sets, Love the tracks from Quiver's set, very nice and perfect for this sudnay :)

faithless
May 3, 2009, 06:27:24 AM
Been awhile since I visited but what a day to pop in for MS 7th b-day.
It's always a pleasure coming to this forum. :)

inger
May 3, 2009, 06:39:06 AM
Been awhile since I visited but what a day to pop in for MS 7th b-day.
It's always a pleasure coming to this forum. :)

tell me about it... 7 posts since 2005 ;)

pol.heredia
May 3, 2009, 07:14:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCURY SERVER
Thanks Hernan, Quivver and RPO for his Sets
Really COOL

PELUCA TE ZARPASTE !!!!! :evil:

dig72
May 3, 2009, 07:24:45 AM
Happy Birthday MS.

alexsibarra
May 3, 2009, 07:33:17 AM
so glab to be apart of it....MS top

DARKBEATS
May 3, 2009, 08:08:44 AM
Happy birthday [ms] ... Thanks for the quality music ...
Hernan's mixes are awesome , downloading RPO :)
All the best in vibes and tunes ...

art71
May 3, 2009, 08:28:16 AM
Happy birthday MS!!! Thanks to TomTom, Kamal & all the mods for keeping MS such a great place to be!!!!

DIDI
May 3, 2009, 08:55:23 AM
Just click on it and the "save as" button will be on your screen. If you use quicktime it opens automaticly with Firefox, you can use IE in that case (right click, save as).

Anyway, great sets, Love the tracks from Quiver's set, very nice and perfect for this sudnay :)
No :lol: Firstly I have a mac I just click, and secondly I downloaded these the moment I saw them :lol:

What I meant was, you have to have a certain number of posts for some of the downloads. I wanted to know if these were available to all !!

Kamal
May 3, 2009, 08:56:26 AM
yes these are available to all, you only need to be registered to ms do download these

DIDI
May 3, 2009, 08:57:55 AM
^^^ You wonderful generous people Expect an Aussie invasion :lol:

Kamal
May 3, 2009, 08:59:43 AM
well I just learnt that they doubled the bandwidth on the MS server :lol:

Kamal
May 3, 2009, 09:05:54 AM
and here is a link to the site from May 2002. It's crude and images are missing but those of you who were there, will remember it.

especially this quote that rocker gave for the front page.

"As subjects of being they are always moving outside of scope and becoming a progressive nation,
these individuals are the ones that will advance."

---Albert Einstein---

Somewhere deep deep in Cucumberland buried in Kamal's barn. :lol:

You were mod in 2002 already on [ms] 1.0 before it crashed. Coincedence? :lol: May 2nd 2002 was the 1st day of the forum Mercuryserver. Audiogalaxy was earlier and I still remember that I was REFUSED to enter the group when I first tried to. "No soup for you, Sir". :lol: BTW, this is one of the 2004 pics from [ms]. I should have a 2002 screenshot as well but couldn't find it.

Overseas
May 3, 2009, 11:42:29 AM
A very happy birthday!
Special thanks to Tom :)

DARKBEATS
May 3, 2009, 11:45:01 AM
Min 20:40 of Hernan's Mix in part one is out of this world ! So Deep and impressively " the Legend Cattaneo "..
Much thanks for quality ....

i!!ustrious
May 3, 2009, 12:00:13 PM
dude... huge congrats guys on keeping such a progressive and innovative community going. i remember beanz telling me once that [ms], or that original group, had actually started back before 2000. [?]

"[ms], the worlds largest gang" :)

HC's mix is epic... i really like what Rick did to contribute, and Mr. Graham's mix is rockin with tons of variety :RockOn:

grinder716
May 3, 2009, 12:07:05 PM
cheers

asdf_admin
May 3, 2009, 12:25:13 PM
Geezus! Hernan's mix is just bliss. Holy Mother of dance!

NastyD
May 3, 2009, 12:57:10 PM
Happy Birthday [MS], and may there be many more to come.

asdf_admin
May 3, 2009, 01:04:06 PM
Does anyone know the track off hand for Hernan around 11:00?

asdf_admin
May 3, 2009, 01:19:45 PM
^^^ i need this track! Help!

i!!ustrious
May 3, 2009, 01:20:37 PM
^ oh yeh, beautiful track. i think it's this one. v

Part 1:

@ 11 min Rob Curtis - Bakcheia (Dale Anderson Remix)
@ 39 min Christian Fischer - Advanced Panorama (Paul Nazca Remix)
@ 53 min Reshuffle - The Uppershelf

Part 2:
@ 50 min Guy J - Lamur (Henry Saiz Remix)

nice rmx by dale; rob is one super talented artist imo. damn.

pr0ficient
May 3, 2009, 01:20:52 PM
This Hernan mix really is first class!

thanks guys!

@ 11 min Rob Curtis - Bakcheia (Dale Anderson Remix)
^^ oh yeahh, this track is sooo nice

asdf_admin
May 3, 2009, 01:29:07 PM
lol. just found it. Thank you guys, off by 1 minute. Truly awesome track sets the mood for the set. !

Jay Fury
May 3, 2009, 01:30:04 PM
God Damn its been another year already??? WOW. Gotta say Happy Birthday MS.... I dont know what I would do without this board... Thanks for the Years in the past, and more to come in the future!

WilDFire
May 3, 2009, 01:42:31 PM
Happy happy birthday MS - a heartfelt thanks to Kamal, TomTom, and the rest of the mods (and, of course, members) for making my number one internet destination always en evolving, involving, enrapturing universe surrounding music and people bound with love!

Seven whole years. Damn...it went fast!

darktribal
May 3, 2009, 02:12:13 PM
Hard to believe the site is 7 years old, I've been apart for around 6 of those I believe. Keep up the great work everyone, much respect! 8)

hulkhuss
May 3, 2009, 02:17:15 PM
HAPPY 7th To MS!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

chakakan
May 3, 2009, 02:24:06 PM
happy birthday mercuryserver, proudly recomended!!!!

Lifeless
May 3, 2009, 02:51:40 PM
I am speechless. Happy birthday [ms] and congratulations for all your effort and work spent!

Dzone
May 3, 2009, 03:28:10 PM
Happy Bday MS :) The best EDM site and community on the Internet IMO.

Esp thanks to every one who is behind MS and the DJ's for providing the sets :)

Dzone
May 3, 2009, 03:45:50 PM

Hey Di, he will palyin here next w/e ;) will let you know if you need to speak to the undertaker :twisted:

bonga
May 3, 2009, 06:51:40 PM
Quivver and RPO mixes are awesome too , extremely unique , this is what I call a birthday party :drink::drink:

So Party PPl :Rasta Ba:

Lets Dance

floridaorange
May 3, 2009, 07:04:02 PM
Looking forward to the continual improvement of MS and being a part of it. MS has come a LONG way!

You Mods are all class acts, I know I speak for everyone when I say how much I appreciate your effort and dedication.

This hernan set is really mind blowing, thanks guys, and thanks hernan, much appreciated!

kattabb
May 3, 2009, 08:09:22 PM
Happy B.Day ! And thank U!¡ This is Great!

DIDI
May 3, 2009, 10:11:31 PM
Hey Di, he will palyin here next w/e ;) will let you know if you need to speak to the undertaker :twisted: :lol:: :lol: :lol:

asdf, It's Holy Father of dance :D

Btw For those like me who can't find enough words to express how gratefull I am. There is a cute little button up there !! :D

AntonyM
May 3, 2009, 11:43:05 PM
Have not listened to Hernan's other so called non permission set but this one is a corker, hard to believe he is off his game, hardly. A great deep, twisted, and lush mix as he has ever been released.
If this is any indication on the upcoming comp, look out.

sleepfreak
May 4, 2009, 12:11:58 AM
Happy 7th guys! Thanks for all the effort that allows us all to enjoy the music we love.

Bender420
May 4, 2009, 12:50:19 AM
happy birthday [ms].
thanks to everyone here!
and cheers to many more years to come!

Dzone
May 4, 2009, 07:47:36 AM
Ohhh man the Hernan set is the best i heard from him in many many years....beautifulldeeptwisted set, really looking forward to check him next w/e.

I am yet to get around the other 2 sets, but i went and bought Sony Home theater today and I will test those sets very soon :)

james
May 4, 2009, 07:55:34 AM
Happy 7th guys!
Congrats to Kamal , Tom Tom and everyone!!!

Dhar_2
May 4, 2009, 08:26:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :partypeople:

thanks for all the hard work! :hooray:

big love!
:group hu:

kaskas
May 4, 2009, 10:23:36 AM
Happy Birthday MS,it has been great to be a member. Thanks for the "presents".. greetings from Madeira

dusk
May 4, 2009, 11:27:15 AM

Very cool pic :lol:

runningman
May 4, 2009, 12:05:39 PM
what a set by hernan!!! Mind blowing tracks. Listened to it on my ride home last night and I was home before I knew it.

Also who does the voice for MS on those sets??

Kamal
May 4, 2009, 12:26:19 PM
Also who does the voice for MS on those sets??

In-house pimp and owner of MJWebhsoting a.k.a. Mikeman "MJ"

Cj Tari
May 4, 2009, 12:26:26 PM
Happy Birfday MS!!!

khilla
May 4, 2009, 01:02:08 PM
Happy Birthday MS!
What a celebration, simply worldclass !

happy birthday to MS!
proud to be member of this site from the beginning :)

I only listened to hernan's set so far, it's excellent.
Anyone noticed the track with the music of tv series Heroes ? made by a local producer, as far as i know

That track is soooooo awesome. Would like to have more info on it...
(edit: found the info in the tracklisting thread)

MAMware
May 4, 2009, 01:34:53 PM
Excelent!
Thanks MS, sure this is a great birthday

thezzapper
May 4, 2009, 02:24:20 PM
happy 7 great years to mercury server. may there be many more!!

Shiva
May 4, 2009, 02:54:29 PM

Dzone
May 4, 2009, 03:27:21 PM
30 min into RPO set and it's sick sick sick set !!!

Stucky
May 4, 2009, 04:09:44 PM
Happy 7th Birthday !

chuckc
May 4, 2009, 04:11:06 PM
That last song hernan plays on Part Two...just melts you....what wondeful memories that classic that brings back....oh the good ol dayz:)

dusk
May 4, 2009, 04:15:34 PM

Just getting a chance to listen to RPO now... excellent stuff as usual :twisted:

tronik
May 5, 2009, 12:19:25 AM
yes yes yes yes :D:D:D

billmav
May 5, 2009, 03:02:04 AM
Happy birthday guys! You guys are my shining light! Keep up the great work. :)

Kinetic
May 5, 2009, 05:41:14 AM
All I can say is that this site has given me hours and hours of fun, great music and great times.

It has without a doubt, become as much a part of my life for 5 years now (been here only since 2004), as an online community ever could.

Thank you so much to everyone that has made this possible along the way, and especially to TomTom and Kamal, for the dedication.

Happy belated barfday!!!

Corven
May 5, 2009, 12:41:50 PM

omm
May 5, 2009, 01:34:22 PM
May 2nd is a great date. It´s Mercuryserver´s birthday!!! and and and.........it´s my birthday too!!!!. Seven years ago I receive de best present of my life: the born of MS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS!!!!

Omm

progressive420
May 5, 2009, 05:18:52 PM
Happy Birthday [ms]. My favorite website since 2002!!! Just keeps getting better and better. To another 7 years and beyond.....

Micko
May 5, 2009, 06:42:56 PM
Happy Birthday ;)

Absolute quality 8)

nicomax
May 5, 2009, 07:09:47 PM
Not sure when did I get into MS the first time, definitely around 2002... any chance you can check whom of us have been around since it was born?

burtonmo151
May 5, 2009, 09:00:24 PM
Happy Birthday MercuryServer *woot* Thanks for all of the entertainment this past year and a half that I've been a member! :D Here's to many more happy returns!

Cheers!

TomTom
May 6, 2009, 01:34:52 AM
Not sure when did I get into MS the first time, definitely around 2002... any chance you can check whom of us have been around since it was born?

Sadly not possible. Everything from 2002 and 2003 was lost thanks to a Server fuckup.

apuabest
May 6, 2009, 10:31:52 AM
loooong way.. :D ([Only registered and activated users can see links]*/[Only registered and activated users can see links])

thx & grat!

TomTom
May 6, 2009, 11:41:13 AM
^^^ nice overview. Reading the 2002 "Mercuryserver mission statement" again has just put a big smile on my face. :)

"Our mission is to supply the world of progressive junkies with their weekly dosage of KISS 100 medication.

The MercuryServer Team has dedicated its services to providing the KISS 100 and Speicals Sets as a contribution of our extreme love for the KISS FM show and Progressive Music. Without a unique niche` of dedicated fans, NONE OF THIS would have been possible. It is an honor to support such progressive art delivered by Diggerz and delivered by us to the progressive nation (you).

-encryption & algorithm "

Though Mercuryserver (inlcuding MCast) is much more now, the reason for our sites is still the same. The Transition show is no longer the main reason but everything else pretty much is. Statements like this one and seeing how Algy, Kamal, Sheppie and the other maniacs from the [ms] team were handling this website was kinda eye opening for me and inspiring enough for trying to get a foot in. :)

kassios
May 6, 2009, 12:09:33 PM
Happy Birthday MS !!! I haven't been around for some time and i missed this place!!!!!Can't wait to listen to the sets ...thanks kamal and Tom :)
woorie:CandyPop:

pretence
May 6, 2009, 02:24:40 PM
Thanks for all the quality music over the years. Happy Birthday!

master of puppets
May 6, 2009, 07:50:13 PM
Congratulations to all you guys on MercuryServer, I'm always been very influenced in music for all I learned in here, I want to say thank you very much, you're doing a great job and keep doing it for so many years more, thanks.

WilDFire
May 6, 2009, 08:11:17 PM
Huge HUGE thanks to the mods for getting these FUCKING AMAZING sets! Goddamn! Every one is a fucking blinder! YAAAAAAAAAY mercuryserver. Thank you thank you thank you!

spacecadet
May 6, 2009, 10:17:49 PM
That last song hernan plays on Part Two...just melts you....what wondeful memories that classic that brings back....oh the good ol dayz:)
Man I couldnt have said it better myself!!!
What track is that by the way..I know its a remix of an oldie but i just cant remember which one

chuckc
May 7, 2009, 07:35:03 AM
^^humate - love stimulation (tom middleton remix) but i cant find that trax anywhere...maybe it is not released yet....

ziggy
May 7, 2009, 07:41:09 AM
Looks like downloads are down. For me at least

Happy b-day MS!! Big thanks to Tom and company for making my work easier all those years

Kamal
May 7, 2009, 08:27:00 AM
sorry yes, due to the increased security, seems the anti leech script is affected, I will find an alternative for it and put it in place. please bear with me.

gsgspi
May 7, 2009, 12:41:23 PM
Happy birthday.:Cheerz: And thank you very much to all you (Staff, moderators, posters, members ...) for making ourselves be every day more worships musically.

It is a great pleasure to learn together.:Gracias:

Three sets =three jewels....:shock::shock:

day_for_night
May 7, 2009, 11:44:06 PM
a very happy birthday to this place which i love dearly.

i will have a nearly 3 hour long mix out by the end of this weekend to celebrate, that myself and my good friend jamie norman are doing. i promiss you'll all like it ;)

now where's my beer...

funkykarma
May 8, 2009, 04:26:20 AM
Happy birthday MS!

Something up with the d/l's methinks....

dusk
May 8, 2009, 09:52:47 AM
loooong way.. :D ([Only registered and activated users can see links]*/[Only registered and activated users can see links])

thx & grat!

Sweet! I'd forgotten what [ms] looked like back then...:shock:

Hey whatever happened to the Freshly Mixed section.. wasn't that for the weekly EM's?

Kamal
May 8, 2009, 12:39:33 PM
Looks like downloads are down. For me at least

sets are back online

Santa
May 8, 2009, 03:41:08 PM
Happy birthday MS.
Thank you all for making MS what it is.

matiasb
May 8, 2009, 03:49:45 PM
great set from hernan, very thanks!

Michi McLean
May 8, 2009, 04:14:37 PM
Happy Bday MS...

thx to everyone involved. :RightOn:

ganjamo
May 8, 2009, 07:50:13 PM
All the sets are sick!!
Especially the one from Hernan... almost wet my pants.

hulkhuss
May 8, 2009, 08:20:05 PM
Here is a link to my MS 7th B-day Mix
MS the best music site on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

marcj937
May 8, 2009, 09:49:05 PM
Happy birthady and thank you for all the incredible mixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herogee
May 9, 2009, 02:03:48 AM
Happy Birthday [MS]!

And cheers to the artists for their mixes! Top blokes!

dnit
May 9, 2009, 07:11:01 AM
Happy birthday MS. thanks for existing...Happy 7 years

solidify
May 9, 2009, 11:56:41 AM
Feels good to be Seven!!! Great Music as always!

nicomax
May 10, 2009, 01:06:06 PM
Have to say I was a bit dissapointed by Cattaneo´s mix. Haven´t heard anything form him in a long time and thought it was too plain for me. I just listened once each part, but had the best possible attitude towards them, I´m a huge fan of his work. Sort of no going anywhere tracks and mix. Perhaps part 2 turns better after a slow start, any other opinions?.

dopebtz
May 10, 2009, 01:08:13 PM
Thanks so much for the past 7 years MS I greatly appreciate it!!! I hope this community lasts through eternity.

Micko
May 10, 2009, 06:27:39 PM
To everyone involved - I take my hat off to you 8)

marcj937
May 11, 2009, 02:28:51 PM
The John Graham set is incredible. I love how he throws in drum and bass and chillout tracks into the mix. Absolutely mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbiedog
May 11, 2009, 08:27:46 PM
Awesome...cant wait to hear this Hernan mix...am flying from nz to see him in Melbourne this friday!!

dusk
May 11, 2009, 10:36:31 PM
The John Graham set is incredible. I love how he throws in drum and bass and chillout tracks into the mix. Absolutely mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad someone else noticed how good John's set is.... its been all about Hernan so far :D

feather
May 12, 2009, 07:06:26 AM
Isn't Quivver's mix a sequenced version of his album? Or did I hear his voiceover wrongly?

nick007
May 12, 2009, 10:33:40 AM
Well done to the guys that make this a excellent site to come to on a daily basis.

You have changed the way i view the net.

Happy birthday to one and all!!!!!

onique
May 12, 2009, 10:35:48 AM
happy birthday [ms], I cant believe I could have found this site 5 years earlier....

psylucas911
May 12, 2009, 11:31:59 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!! Ive been here since 5 years anniversarie... always great!!!

tiddles
May 12, 2009, 05:40:20 PM

Galactic Soap
May 12, 2009, 09:48:31 PM
Happy Birthday Guys!

Like the countless number of people who take away so much from this site (not least the amazing music) I am forever in your debt.

TomTom
May 13, 2009, 02:34:30 AM
Isn't Quivver's mix a sequenced version of his album? Or did I hear his voiceover wrongly?

Yep it is his Dirty Nails and Vapour Trails album in a mixed version. Excellent artist album and a nice trip through various genres. :)

dusk
May 13, 2009, 11:48:21 AM

Dec 31, 1969 :o:

Johnnyboy
May 13, 2009, 02:52:42 PM
I just got done with RPO's set... I was driving into NYC for work yesterday... I never wanted that set to end... GREAT GREAT GREAT :shock:

Hernan's set - AWESOME, RPO - SICK NASTY... Time to give Quiver's a go I guess.

Thanks again for this great site!!!

lucien_m
May 15, 2009, 02:19:28 PM
JOHN GRAMAM exellent set ! perfect sounds

Maxii
May 18, 2009, 11:47:19 PM
Desde Argentina happy birthday!!

_barmenas_
May 19, 2009, 01:20:50 AM
Happy birthday :)

DJ Jamie Norman
May 19, 2009, 03:17:59 PM
Thanks and Happy B Day!

dohturdima
May 22, 2009, 02:59:21 PM
I've been getting my house fix since the inception of Mercuryserver, after Audiogalaxy bit the dust. Keep up the good work, guys - and thank you for all that you've done and are doing.

ionosphere
May 23, 2009, 03:21:17 AM
Great mixes. Especially like Quiver's "Chasing a Feeling" track. Thanks for sharing...

ozz
May 26, 2009, 08:49:26 AM
Happy Birthday MS. Keep the good work going.

jusus
May 30, 2009, 03:48:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, this is just a start for the future

lee1209
June 1, 2009, 10:09:16 AM
nice one happy birthday peeps

frenky
June 4, 2009, 05:24:40 AM
happy birthday mercury...

mixu
June 5, 2009, 06:25:20 PM
Happy birthday [ms]

I ain't been around so much — bought a house, got a new job, got married, had a baby — but this site still means a lot to me. I came looking for Digweed mixes six or more years ago and found so much more.

Keep it up guys.

8)

Daneel
June 7, 2009, 02:49:05 PM
Enjoy.

TomTom
June 8, 2009, 02:31:53 AM
Enjoy.

This was one of my highlight tracks on Hernan's mix we hosted on our birthday. :o: Many thanks for the link, Daneel.

Corven
June 8, 2009, 08:55:05 AM
Enjoy.

thanks for sharing such a great track with us

dusk
June 11, 2009, 06:28:00 PM
Enjoy.

Thank you kindly Daneel... great stuff!

chuckc
June 12, 2009, 08:21:10 AM
Enjoy.

thanks for this Daneel, this was also a track i was really craving on the hc set. great work.

robprunzit
June 15, 2009, 09:56:30 PM
you know ... I love this site, I found this 'home' for me back in '04 while looking for a place to find the music I wanted. MS was linked somewhere, and instantly I found a home.

now I've been much busier in life, I still make time to check out here and grab a set, say hello ... cause this is still my 'home' on the web.

so thank you TomTom, and Kamal for all you guys have done over these years. you helped me to find the music I loved, but didn't know where to go to find it, until I found MS.

many thanks to all the others who are involved behind the scenes as moderators, cause they put in alot of time too.

Cheers to my friends from way back ... and Happy Birthday MS!!! :)

clean-jaw
January 8, 2010, 12:36:31 PM
clean

CircleGuy
January 15, 2010, 06:27:30 AM
happy birthday! long live MS

floridaorange
February 13, 2010, 11:18:18 PM
here here!

Ahmed.
March 15, 2010, 12:03:09 PM
RPO Rocks !!

jenaro.biz
April 6, 2010, 08:59:10 PM
to be really frank, the MS sound tags on the Hernan C set : suck bad time !!! freackin alien vs predator talkin to you, lol!

MJ
April 8, 2010, 09:41:32 AM
When you find the time, you have the motivation and the love of this site to help out why not try to make some that sound better?

Huggie Smiles
April 28, 2010, 06:56:19 PM
to be really frank, the MS sound tags on the Hernan C set : suck bad time !!! freackin alien vs predator talkin to you, lol!

no more downloads for you!

nikoa
May 28, 2010, 05:12:37 AM
Great contributions from some good DJs.

Nice work MS.

nikoa
May 28, 2010, 08:49:57 AM
Re Hernan's mix. What is that track in Part 2 at around 41 min mark?

TomTom
May 31, 2010, 11:48:32 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links](Venue-Athens)-24th-April-2009/page10&highlight=birthday

post # 147

flash
December 12, 2010, 04:25:34 AM
nice 1 mate! ;)