X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Dark City

its a good movie i just compared it with matrix its kind of the same history but a differents, also greco make a track of it......el greco - darkcity i think its called.....old but good....and for those who saw it what you think about the city on the middle of the space damn
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

saw this movie BLAZED off my mind alone in a friends apartment in NYC. I sat in a studio apartment which had the entire side of it in glass so I could see ALL of Mid-Town Manhattan in little lights...

and as I sat on his couch at the end of freezing november with a tiny bulb burning in the back of the room, I watced this movie in absolute AMAZEMENT.

While the end of it started becoming a little beyond unbelievable, I thought the concept was freaking CRAZY and the lighting effects made it seem REALLY REALLY SURREAL...

DEFO WATCH IT, but make sure you're shit faced, u'll need your effects turned on full

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Digger
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2004

also think space manouvers - stage one had some of the voices not sure....

and some track called capture thats deep shit!!

deep c - capture if i remember that well.....
      https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
      All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Saw this movie when it was out in theatres years ago. Was always a big Rufus Sewell fan. Didn't care much for the film, but the style in which it was filmed was very appealling.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• internat
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Its one hell of a movie, thats for sure. It was produced way earlier then
          The Matrix if im not mistaken and in many ways i think its better.
          Kiefer Sutherland does a great job as the stuttering doctor with a bad
          limp that has gotten the job to rearrange peoples memories.

Space Manouvers does sample a voice, the voice of Kiefer Sutherland.
          Really, see it, you wont regret it.
          - internat

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
            saw this movie BLAZED off my mind ... AMAZEMENT... CRAZY... REALLY REALLY SURREAL... DEFO WATCH IT
            try watching it like i did, sober. it's rather cheesy.

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                i, sober
                is that even remotely possible

-e-
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Dark City

Originally posted by internat
                  Its one hell of a movie, thats for sure. It was produced way earlier then
                  The Matrix if im not mistaken and in many ways i think its better.
                  Kiefer Sutherland does a great job as the stuttering doctor with a bad
                  limp that has gotten the job to rearrange peoples memories.

Space Manouvers does sample a voice, the voice of Kiefer Sutherland.
                  Really, see it, you wont regret it.

wow, would never had guessed that was him

sorry to dig up an old thread, but i was just listening to space maneuvres and always wondered where that sample came from

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Good shit, it's not cheesy! Loved the art direction in it.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

i always thought this was a pretty cool movie, i like kiefer in this movie and his crazy voice thing he does in this show, good choice for a sample for a tune too.

plus this movie contains my future wife in it.

sleep...now...

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

^^ I agree. Always thought this was a great film and I would rather watch it than Matrix any day. Its spookier better directed the ending is way better...
                        all in all its a good film and if there are parts that are cheesy they are the ones that are meant to be or at least it always seemed to be that way for me...everything is just right.
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          i always thought this was a pretty cool movie, i like kiefer in this movie and his crazy voice thing he does in this show, good choice for a sample for a tune too.

plus this movie contains my future wife in it.

sleep...now...

ummm...i'm already planning to marry her. you can have seconds. cool?
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...