X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

ADE's Excession Agency Boat Party 21-10-2010

This weeks it's ADE time (Amsterdam Dance Event) and this year there's not only a WMC boat party, but also a ADE boat party. It's called the Inter Lab Sessions and it's hosted by Excession Agency. There are only 500 people on board and because I was very fast I'm one of that lucky bastards . The line up:

edit: bonus: Desyn Masiello
    20:00-21:30 16 Bit Lolitas
    21:30-23:00 Danny Howells
    23:00-00:30 Nick Warren
    00:30-02:00 James Zabiela
    02:00-03:30 Robert Babicz 'live'
    03:30-05:00 Sasha

There will also be a cruise through Amsterdam. I don't know how I have to discribe my happiness. Really can't wait till thursday. It will be the third party with Sasha for me and this time the whole timetable is huge . I'm already trippin in here and I really hope that I can shake hands with Sasha . I also hope that all the artists will go very deep because there are only progressive house fans on board ^^. Are there more lucky members comming to this event ?
    Last edited by fatalfelix; October 22, 2010, 12:08:06 PM.
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: ADE's Excession Agency Boat Party 21-10-2010

tracklisting?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

wow. what a lineup. that is freakin awesome.

Comment

• fatalfelix
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        tracklisting?
        I will try but I'm not so good with names. The last time I did record the Sasha show @ Loveland, but the quality was a bit fucked. I can try it again for this gig. Maybe it's good enough for some ID's.
        "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Have a great time!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Frankiee
            Getting Somewhere
            • Nov 2009

Jezus.. I would kill for a ticket

What a dream line up.. Is this the Ocean Diva or the Supperclub cruise? Have a good time, Hope someone can make a decent recording of the sets for some good ID's.

Comment

• fatalfelix
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2008

Its at the Pure Liner http://www.pure-liner.com/ . Never been there before, but I hope the sound is good.

Comment

• fatalfelix
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

Can't wait .

I will try to record 2 or 3 sets tonight (Sasha & Warren for sure). The quality will be fucked, but it may be good enough for ID's. Because Babicz is playing live I won't record him. Most of the time he plays the same sets live and I think he won't appreciate it if I put his show online.

Comment

• josalo
                  Addiction started
                  • Apr 2008

How did u get the ticket?
                  "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• diegoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

what a line up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´d like to be there for sure
                    It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• fatalfelix
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by josalo
                      How did u get the ticket?
                      I got a tip from some dj'ing friends that there was a presale started .

Well this morning I arrived back at home. Totally wasted but full of good memories .

A little review:
                      Because I do not live near Amsterdam I had to travel a couple of hours. Took the train at 5 'o clock and arrived at 8. After a few minutes walking from the central station we reached the dock. It was a really cool area. There were almost no people and flyers at all and it gave us a nice "underground" feeling. I mean, who would expect that there was such a big party planned in that place. Finally on board we heard that the line up was changed. 6 first class dj's wasn't enough so they also put Desyn Masiello on the line up . He had to start, but damn what a great start. He played a lot of remixes from 80's sound a like tracks and I loved it. Such a perfect beginning for a unforgettable evening.

After Masielo the 16 Bit Lolitas had to play. Meanwhile the boat was filling itself with people and at the end of their set the dancefloor was almost full. After 16BL Danny Howells came in. He started much more energetic and people were becomming happier and happier. It was a shame that my friend had to catch the train back after his set, but offcourse I stayed .

By the time Nick Warren started the dancefloor was filled to the max. People were yelling and screaming and dancing. I started to move a bit to the front, and when I was finally there I could almost touch mr. Warren ^^. Offcourse I didn't do that, because I was dancing like hell . At 00:30 the boat went of and we were cruising around Amsterdam . People were screaming again and it was such a unique experience. Like I said before this was my first boat party and it's such a great view. People are dancing in front of you, and when you look at the sides you see the world go by .

After Nick Warren Zabiela started with his famous tricks . Damn he's really good. Never saw him before but he had some tunes I would kill for. Because the first level of the dancefloor was overloaded with people I went to the balcony's at the second level. There was enough space to dance, and I had first class sight on the booth. Also had some nice conversations with people around the world (England, Ireland, Spain). Most of them travelled hours and hours to see only Sasha and because I had my Invol2ver shirt on they loved me too .

It was around 02:00 and Babicz came in. He just destroyed everything what was left after Zabiela stopped. Also heard his new track "Welcome To The 90's" and it gave me such a magical feeling. In the meanwhile we were back on the dock and I have to admit that I was a bit wasted. Moved to the upper deck outside and enjoyed the view while the wind was giving me enough strength to survive the last dj on the schedule, the one and only Sasha. The last time I saw him playing he was on a big festival called Loveland. It was not really his thing and he wasn't even smiling once. This time he was on a boat with +- 500 people so he was really in his element. Damn, he was building like a tank. Started so slow and dark and then moved on like he was playing just one huge track. It just sounded like all the tracks were created for each other . Saw Sasha smiling and he was doing crazy things with the audience in front of his booth. It gave me such a great feeling and the thought: "yeah, this is Sasha ). At the end of his set he closed the gig with The XX - Crystalised (the same remix that he used also @ Ushuaia). What a track !

It was 5' o clock in the morning and it was time to go home. Totally wasted but with great memories . Thanks ADE, thanks Excession Agency .

Offcourse I've got some video's for you. The quality is fucked but I will update this thread if there are other people with better camera's on youtube (damn the guy who stole my good camera last week ). Did record the Sasha set btw, but the sound was too loud for proper audio recording. It's really a shame but now it sounds more like a 2 hour long disturbed sound. Anyway, I hope you like the video's

Comment

• Frankiee
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Nov 2009

Sounds great Felix!

Now need some ID's!

Comment

• DJReality
                          Addiction started
                          • Feb 2005

Thanks for the great review & vids Felix !!
                          http://soundcloud.com/madloch
                          www.facebook.com/madlochmusic
                          www.facebook.com/soundavenue

6h-set from Sound Avenue Labelnight

Comment

• Hoff
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Aug 2009

great review fatalfelix .. thanks !!

very nice to hear that from the futuro*man ..... sasha is infinitely big

fantastic part5 video with indian feathers

....... Holland is too pro !!

Comment

• fatalfelix
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2008

Thanks guys. @ Hoff, yeah it was such a cool moment when he started to play with the indian feathers and his headphones. He was really into his element .

Comment

Working...