nope, no problem putting all my photos in one post

deleted
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

guys come on let's keep it above the belt. If we lose this thread we will never get Politics opened again.

No Name calling or Bashing

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by picklemonkey
        Chunky, quit.
        not a chance
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Master Chief of the ship that supposedly housed OBL's dead body comes forward as to not knowing it was there:
          Back to the topic...

One of the sailors who was on board the USS Vinson – the Naval carrier that buried Osama bin Laden at sea — sat down to discuss the experience with FOX News.

While he wasn’t willing to provide insanely in-depth information, Master Chief Bill Houlihan, said that he and the crew had no idea the terrorist leader’s body was on board the ship. He didn’t find out, he claims, that bin Laden was dead until he saw it on the news. Watch his intriguing appearance below:

I can't believe they let this slip on FOX...just more proof that this was another propaganda tool.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
            I can't believe they let this slip on FOX...just more proof that this was another propaganda tool.
            [/LEFT]
            So who wants to quote my post so vinnie can't ignore my response?

So by 'I can't believe they let this slip on fox', you mean a standard propaganda tool against Obama right?

From the video:
            'When asked about bin Laden's burial, Houlihan says, "I can tell you absolutely nothing about that night. That's just a subject that we as a crew are not going to discuss. Our captain has made it very clear to us that the details are not ours to give.'

AKA: The captain didn't have an all hands on deck to announce to 1,000 people who were not involved in part of probably the most Top Secret US op in 10 years was occurring on their deck.

Need to know basis.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

long story from the new yorker on how the raid went down.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

all the seals died when the helicopter crashed (shot down)

OBL died years ago.

I love "a dog named Cairo" gives it that Curious George feel to it ..

"On March 29th McLovin brought the plan to Obama..." hahahaha

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

^lulz

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

How convenient. The entire team that supposedly killed OBL is DEAD as a result of hostile action in Afghanistan:

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                        How convenient. The entire team that supposedly killed OBL is DEAD as a result of hostile action in Afghanistan:

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-seal-c...0,772662.story
                        Please remove your wanker from your tight grip and quit jizzing yourself with joy over peoples deaths and actually read the article:

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the Friday night raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.
                        Jackass.
                        Last edited by res0nat0r; August 6, 2011, 07:24:59 PM.

Comment

• Illuminate
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Aug 2009

Sorry to bring this on to everyone, but... you know conspiracies...

This Forum sub-section won't exist without all of it.

WikiLeaks Scoop About Bin Laden's Body Is Awfully Thin

One of the most dubious revelations from the Stratfor document dump on WikiLeaks.org -- unfounded skepticism about the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden's body -- is drawing the most attention in the media this week. In the last five days, speculative stories that bin Laden's body was not buried at sea, as the U.S. government has said, but secretly transported to the Dover Air Force Base in Delaware and cremated has been picked up by Business Insider, The Huffington Post, The Telegraph, The Daily Mirror, The Daily Mail, RT and scores of other blogs, culminating in a lead story splashed on the Drudge Report this morning. It would be an intriguing story—if only there was a shred of evidence substantiating it.

The story goes that when bin Laden was captured on May 2 in Pakistan, instead of being buried in the North Arabian Sea on the USS Carl Vinson, as the U.S. maintains, a CIA plane transported him to Dover Air Force Base and "onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]" where he was later cremated. The "secret intelligence" stems from emails written by Fred Burton, the vice president for intelligence at Stratfor, the private intelligence firm hacked by Anonymous and exposed by WikiLeaks. On May 2 Burton writes "Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plan." There are so many dubious aspects of this story it's hard to know where to begin.

First off: It's telling what each story doesn't tell you about the emails. In RT, the Russian-subsidized news service that was picked up by Drudge, there's no mention of the first email Burton sent where he says "Reportedly, we took the body with us. Thank goodness. Sent via Blackberry by AT&T" That first word suggests he's just reading news reports and passing along information. That last sentence suggests he's spouting off text messages. It certainly doesn't suggest he's running his own reconnaissance operation.

Second, and most importantly: reports like Business Insider's fail to mention that Burton himself actually reverses himself later on and acknowledges that bin Laden was buried at sea. In one of his final exchanges on May 2, Burton writes "Down & dirty done, He already sleeps with the fish...."

Third: reports like The Daily Mail's say bin Laden's body was "flown to the U.S. for cremation at secret location." No evidence of that even exists within the already dubious email banter. Instead, Burton and Stratfor CEO George Friedman make an odd analogy to the cremation of Adolf Eichman, the notorious Nazi lieutenant who was prosecuted and executed by Israelis. Burton writes:

Friedman responds:

As you can see, the cremation detail only concerns Eichmann, not bin Laden.

A fourth aspect to consider is that if bin Laden's body was taken to the sprawling Air Force Base that is Dover, it would be awfully hard for more information about his arrival to not leak out to the press.

Anyway, the CIA and Pentagon are loath to officially comment on the story but a government official tells us, "There is no truth whatsoever to the allegations made in the article."

What's clear about the pickup of this story is a lot of suspicion surrounding bin Laden's death remains. In no small part, that's the fault of the Obama administration for refusing to go on-the-record about a number of elements concerning the raid and the series of misstatements and corrections the administration made following the announcement of the operation in May. Still, misleading stories like today's only succeed in making those seeking earnest answers about the raid look loony.

Update: A Pentagon spokesman denies the rather spurious accusation that bin Laden was cremated:

Traditional procedures for Islamic burial were followed for Osama bin Laden. His body was washed and then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag and a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased body eased into the sea. Any allegations otherwise are simply false.

One of the most dubious revelations from the Stratfor document dump on WikiLeaks -- unfounded skepticism about the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden's body -- is drawing the most attention in the media this week.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                          Sbando
                          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                          Bob
                          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                          KiwiTollway

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Sorry to bring this on to everyone, but... you know conspiracies...

This Forum sub-section won't exist without all of it.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...ly-thin/49550/
                            i read this earlier lol
                            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• clintlove
                              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                              • Jun 2004

I have no idea what they did with his body, but I know for a fact that the burial at sea did not take place.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

Working...