• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
    since you run the internet, SEAL team 6 must have informed the aussies first, i get it now. anywho, God loves you! now please help the US and keep us informed!

No we don't have an imaginary friend up there in the sky http://www.theage.com.au/world/binladen There you go!! Although you might have caught up with by now
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by threehills
      I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
      Thank you, I have been trying to reconcile what has happened and why I feel the way I do. This pulled it all into focus.
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

The people who gathered Sunday in the Situation Room know all about high-pressure situations. But this was something else. For 40 minutes, the President and his senior aides could do nothing but watch the video screens and listen to the operation and ensuing firefight on the other side of the world.

The people who gathered Sunday in the Situation Room know all about high-pressure situations. But this was something else. For 40 minutes, the President and his senior aides could do nothing but watch the video screens and listen to the operation and ensuing firefight on the other side of the world. At Barack Obama’s orders, special operations teams were invading the airspace of a foreign country, targeting a compound with unknown occupants, and hoping to get out unscathed. The target was America’s No. 1 enemy, Osama bin Laden. But no one knew for sure if he was even there.

The President sat stone-faced through much of the events. Several of his aides, however, were pacing. For long periods of time, nobody said a thing, as everyone waited for the next update. In the modern age, Presidents can experience their own military actions like a video game, except that they have no control over the events. They cannot, and would not, intervene to contact the commanders running the operation. So when word came that a helicopter had been grounded, a sign that the plan was already off course, the tension increased.

Minutes later, more word came over the transom. “We’ve IDed Geronimo,” said a disembodied voice, using the agreed-upon code name for America’s most wanted enemy, Osama bin Laden. Word then came that Geronimo had been killed. Only when the last helicopter lifted off some minutes later did the President know that his forces had sustained no casualties.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chanty
          John, John, where art thou!
          • Jun 2004

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
          This.
          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
            No we don't have an imaginary friend up there in the sky http://www.theage.com.au/world/binladen There you go!! Although you might have caught up with by now
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

They might as well be watching the royal wedding or American Idol

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
                Watching the news yesterday. I see no difference between Palestinians and Hezbolah who celebrated 9/11 and all the faces of US citizens gleaming with pure sheer brilliance. All I think..."what a bunch of fucking idiots."
                Originally posted by Shpira
                ^^thank you...I honestly felt pure and utter disgust yesterday...watching people celebrate someones death. It is just plain sick...and goes on to demonstrate further how uncivilized we really are. And the tittles in the newspapers..."justice is done" what the fuck is that all about??? its as though we are all 12 year old brain damaged children. Increasingly I wonder about the world...this cannot be it?! There must be a better place...filled with better people... selfish, short-sighted, hateful, arrogant....not the traits my parents taught to me.
                Yes

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  • Mar 2008

this. it baffles me that so many around the world don't understand that -- once the president orders the execution of a spec ops initiative -- intervention between our forces mission at hand is really not possible by diplomacy. it's tactically idiotic.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

yes, it is stupid to celebrate the killing of someone. what i fear is that all too few actually know anything about death --- and make it out to be the most dreadful thing known; when in reality, it is a graceful and solemn process; i like to use the analogy: it's like changing clothes, or, the shedding of a hair; a beautiful transition. a natural death should be celebrated. also, intuitively speaking, (not all) people are not celebrating his death, per se, but rather the striking blow to terrorism
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by i!!ustrious

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            • Mar 2008

yup. it's a narrow war. shit, it's better to face them headlong in battle than to zigzag to evade conflict. still, the decision to engage in battle is the responsibility of the leader. and oddly enough, the joy of battle is known to those who are aware of its purpose - as well as those who know the necessity of victory.
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

I shot bigfoot yesterday.

I carved him up and dumped the remains in the lake before I could prove it. Just take my word for it. Seriously.
                              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                                My dick is smaller
                                • Nov 2006

lol @ burying him according to 'islamic law'

when EVER have we EVER done that?

and why does OSAMA BIN FUCKING LADEN get such treatmen?

are we worried that muslims are going to get pissed off that we didn't dispose of a terrorist in a kind and reasonable manner?

fuck this pussy-ass shit.

we should have strung him up on the george washington bridge
                                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...