• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by threehills
    I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    ^^thank you...I honestly felt pure and utter disgust yesterday...watching people celebrate someones death. It is just plain sick...and goes on to demonstrate further how uncivilized we really are. And the tittles in the newspapers..."justice is done" what the fuck is that all about??? its as though we are all 12 year old brain damaged children. Increasingly I wonder about the world...this cannot be it?! There must be a better place...filled with better people... selfish, short-sighted, hateful, arrogant....not the traits my parents taught to me.
    Originally posted by feather
    Yes
    evidently the world seems rather happy to let the likes of Taliban and Al Qaeda take teenagers from the poor / rural areas of Pakistan / Afghanistan / Kashmir areas, enroll them in Madrassas in order to train them to become suicide bombers so they can kill hundreds (and thousands) of innocent people (over the last decade) but heck gun down the leader of the pack and morality seems to get a helluvan erection.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by PROG
      GTFO!!
      why gtfo m8?

its basic sense
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

The guy deserves to be punished and if death it is, fine. What's disturbing is the way people are reacting to it like a spectator sport.

Two separate issues here. The death of Osama and the reactions to it.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

what did you expect?

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

I can understand the distaste for people getting carried away and dancing at someone's death, but for those who lost loved ones and the satisfaction / sense of closure (be it misled), I can only imagine what it felt.

Originally posted by feather
            The guy deserves to be punished and if death it is, fine. What's disturbing is the way people are reacting to it like a spectator sport.

Two separate issues here. The death of Osama and the reactions to it.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kamal
              evidently the world seems rather happy to let the likes of Taliban and Al Qaeda take teenagers from the poor / rural areas of Pakistan / Afghanistan / Kashmir areas, enroll them in Madrassas in order to train them to become suicide bombers so they can kill hundreds (and thousands) of innocent people (over the last decade) but heck gun down the leader of the pack and morality seems to get a helluvan erection.
              take them...again we are talking of symptoms rather than problems. We should re evaluate what we have done to earn such hatred that people kill themselves to kill "us" There is something awfully wrong there...and that needs to be addressed. There is always going to be lunatics...we need to make sure that people have a choice and education not to follow in their footsteps. I don't think those are the primary objectives of any conflict so far.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

Re: I shot bigfoot yesterday.

youtr point is valid!

but how can you hide the fact if bigfoot is still alive and sends a video out?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                  youtr point is valid!

but how can you hide the fact if bigfoot is still alive and sends a video out?
                  simple. Big Foot knew he was going to die eventually or even be hunted down by the likes of me. So he recorded several videos tapes saying that the "report that he was killed by a hunter is completely false propoganda." All he would have to do is have an associate cryptoid furnish it to the media for airing and there would be a serious doubt in people's minds that Big Foot was dead when in truth he actually was.

Post-mortis trolling, if you will.
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

take them...again we are talking of symptoms rather than problems. We should re evaluate what we have done to earn such hatred that people kill themselves to kill "us" There is something awfully wrong there...and that needs to be addressed. There is always going to be lunatics...we need to make sure that people have a choice and education not to follow in their footsteps. I don't think those are the primary objectives of any conflict so far.
                    They're willing to kill themselves to kill scores of us because of their religious zealotry. It's because we're not Muslims. It's because we've offended them by touching their soil. We've offended them by drawing cartoons and shit.

Do you honestly think that is all because of US, or because they're just batshit insane?
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

i dont think going to war was such a good idea especially for the british... they should of learned from their mistakes in ireland... innocent people were killed and that only fueled family members of those people to join ranks and fight against the troops...same thing is happening here

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

also i'd like to point out that the US takes most of the slack for this because they seem to be the power behind the so called fight for world peace but in all honesty its a whole host of countries

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

it's one of humanity's problems, and a symptom of the age we have lived in for the past several thousands of years. a consummation. some say it's humanity's 'dark night of the soul' and a time of accelerated change --- full of monolithic amounts of death and liberation

it isn't that we've earned such hatred --- hatred is a symptom really of repulsion.

devotion... idealism... religious expressions.... i think are virtues 'on the fence' that easily fall into vice. theirin lies the problem
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

it just seems no one else notices any of these things... maybe I am the crazy one...and maybe those shrooms are not out the system yet.
                              Welcome to the rabbit hole, enjoy your stay.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
                                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                                • Jun 2004

nice one Mariner!!

"just take my word for it even though I have lied about everything."

Honestly I wish someone would point out one thing where he hasn't lied

Comment

Working...