Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

[ms] birthday
    Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY [MS]

Happy Birthday [ms],

Another 12 months have gone by and ms continues to trudge on. With MCast still going strong and picklemonkey now laying out an entirely new and software based progression of the site, which while not appreciated enough, has NOT gone unnoticed and is definitely bringing a new face and features to the site. Thanks Adam, I for one really love what you're doing and the vision you hold.

[ms] continues on no matter the ups and downs we have faced. We have faced financial challenges, changing and increasingly busier work schedules for management, wider array of people and mindsets mingle within the "usual bunch", agree/disagree/fight and troll out threads just to keep the bickering going. But we all come back fro more of the same, which is what unites us efriends on here.

We also have had new team members join us and the older folks come back to re-unite, to enjoy the good times, an abundance of music and parties and hopefully many more in the years ahead. For all that it's been worth over the last 9 years, I thank everyone on here for being a part of it in the past, and for unreservedly being a part of our coming future.

Viva la [ms]

Last edited by Kamal; May 2, 2011, 10:31:26 AM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)

For our 9th Birthday, we have had a few of our friends provide us with some good toonage to enjoy. Of course none of them really need an introduction around these parts

here is an hour of Slam @ Pressure, {warming up for Richie Hawtin} on 1/5/2011

Description: Slam @ Pressure may2011 hour 2

http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.co...011_hour_2.mp3

TL coming up soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.com/download.php?file=Chris_Fortier@La_Di_Da_Melbourne _Aus(January_7,_2011)(ms-edit).mp3

Via Chris : "this was a classics set from a very special party in melbourne, australia over the new years ever period. i was out there for nye gigs and weekend, and this was something special we did for the faithful there. this is the last 3.5 hours of an over 5 hour set. hope this is ok"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

April 24th - Easter Wine with Holosound and Company, Chicago 2011

from Alex "It's exclusive and showcases my slightly relaxed sunday party sound."

http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.com/download.php?file=Holosound@Chicago(ms_9th_Birthda y_Mix).mp3
    Last edited by Huggie Smiles; May 11, 2011, 10:44:52 AM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

Happy Birthday ms!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I'm so excited !!! I didn't think Chris was going to release this !! It was a totally mad night !!

Happy birthday MS
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

^ yeah, this mix is off to an amazing start...hearing skydive again put a big grin on my face

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

happy birthday [ms]
            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

A very happy birthday to you [ms]... this is the only site that I've stayed true for so many years

Can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work and dedication......... you guys truly rock

~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

Happy Bday MS...

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

Happy birthday and keep the good work up!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• robika
                    Addiction started
                    • Sep 2009

happy birthday!

Comment

• Homegrove
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Happy birthday MS and glad to be a part of the crew!
                      Forward thinking house music

Comment

• Adzey
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Mar 2008

happy birthday ms keep on rockin

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

happpy birthday mercuryserver! grateful to be here. best community on the net. FACT.

there's a party over in the nonsense thread if you want to join us. click here for mirror:

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Three Stellar mixes from three artists who always bring the sounds. Big Up Mercuryserver

Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• TomTom
                              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                              • May 2002

Happy birthday to Mercuryserver indeed! Thanks to everybody who spends time with us...be it working with us to make the board better or just for daily amusement and information. Special thanks to Adam for making the jump to vbulletin 4.0 and customizing our website in order to make it a unique place. Of course also thanks to members like sbando or Huggie for adding the majority of entries to our DJ section. And last but not least, thanks to the artists for their 2011 [ms] birthday exclusive mixes.

Comment

Working...