Clear All
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Mercuryserver 9th birthday (2011)

Happy Birthday MS
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

HAPPY MUTHAFUCKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

and a big thanks to everybody here that make it what it is, and esp to all the mods and admins!
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Happy birthday to us! Today isn't just the birthday of a website or domain name--instead, today we celebrate the ninth anniversary of a constantly growing community. Our admins and moderators donating their time into keeping this place as fresh as possible for their fellow peers. Without each of the 7,609 logged moderator actions that have been performed since our last birthday, this site would have quickly become too stale, outdated, or frustrating to justify coming returning day after day. Thank you Tom, Kamal, Jenks, Gatz, ribbario, FM, simonr, kassios, and Huggie for everything you all have done here to keep this place what it is.

We also have dedicated members who are leading the way with the site's new DJ Database direction. Without each of these members investing many hours into the foundation of our site's future, we wouldn't have anything to set us apart from the rest. Their efforts have truly turned us into a music resource, instead of a place for music enthusiasts. Many, many thanks to our donors-extraordinaires: sbando, Huggie, Ribbario, GarryX, and Gatz! I know this post totally falls short in expressing the thanks that and justice that each you deserve, but I really mean it. Without you, 75% of our registered artists wouldn't exist, and the path ahead of us would be a very different road.

Thank you to everyone else who has stuck around over the years to help keep this place growing. We've had some tough times over the years... I can think of many times in the past where Kamal threatened banning me for being a dick to him (he may have, or if not definitely should have ) At the end of the day we all seem to make up and continue as normal because it's an awesome place with awesome people. Happy birthday, guys!

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

BTW the Fortier link is giving me this error msg:

WHOOPS!!

Seems some sorry soul stole the link and posted it where he shouldn't have. That's why you're seeing this Page.
          The mix you are looking for may still be hosted in the Promos & Recommendations Forum at MercuryServer.Com

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

And while we're celebrating NINE years on the internet, hopefully we can make a resolution to reduce the negativity and bickering.

We owe it to each other and this place.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Bender420
              Tickle me Elmo!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
              And while we're celebrating NINE years on the internet, hopefully we can make a resolution to reduce the negativity and bickering.

amen!
              Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

And the links are still not working for me, strange?

Comment

• ribbario
                  Underwater
                  • Aug 2006

Mixes !!!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

another fucking birthday thread!

wheres someone to moan about it!

Comment

• chanty
                      John, John, where art thou!
                      • Jun 2004

Sweet! Nine years is an amazing accomplishment and I'm happy to be a part of it! Thank you all for making this community what it is today! Happy Birthday MS!
                      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

The links work for me... can someone please past a link that isn't working in here?

Comment

• Homegrove
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

TL for Fortier okthanxbye.
                          Forward thinking house music

Comment

• sbando
                            Going back to Romford
                            • Apr 2008

Links are all fine, maybe some people are using a no-script add-on?
                            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• GranolaGirl
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Jul 2010

Whoa, I had no idea MS had been around for 9 years!! Happy Birthday to you MS!! Thanks for everything you guys do.

Comment

• dusk
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather

+1
                                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...