Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel – Ibiza (21.07.2011)

I will wait a couple of days and either delete Bloodstreams first post or merge the links into there - hopefully he will post his files for board members in the spirit of [ms]
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel – Ibiza (21.07.2011)

Originally posted by simonr
      I will wait a couple of days and either delete Bloodstreams first post or merge the links into there - hopefully he will post his files for board members in the spirit of [ms]

+ ++++++
      and I also want to hear what steve bug did on this summer Sasha night bloodstream

Anyone know which was the order of the artists here ?

cheers

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

The track at 12mins is system 7-a guy called gerald(Carl Craig) remix

Comment

• salami
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

Firstrack is Home Video - Every Love That Ever Was (ID Remix).

And Hoff the order as Sasha posted on twitter was like this:

'Set times for #Ushuaia Ibiza tonight Steve Bug 1900-2030, Gui Boratto 2030-2200, and me 2200 till close!"

Comment

• Tortuga
            Addiction started
            • Feb 2006

Sounds very similar to the Leo Leite Remix but my guess would be its Sasha's

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

^^ Yeh .. thought was was close, but Sasha has been in the studio himself, so it could be his own edit.

Established in 1985 in Miami, USA, Winter Music Conference, in its 26th consecutive year, is one of the most publicized annual music gatherings in the world. A pivotal platform for the advancement of the industry, WMC 2010 attracted 1,909 artists and DJs, 3,763 industry delegates from 70 countries and over 100,000 event attendees for a concentrated schedule of more than 414 events, parties, seminars and workshops presented across 5 days. Over 2 million visitors from 183 countries log on to the WMC website each year.

This year dates were announced two weeks earlier than expected, causing some of desinformation between Winter Music Conference, Ultra and the artists to perform.

Anyway, The Progrezo Records team, after 4 months hard working from different countries, is pleased to announce the release of best remixes of brand new album from New York band, Home Video ‘The Automatic Process’, which has been highlighted by Rolling Stone, Mixmag, Music and Paper magazines among others, as “Artist to Watch”, as well as by leading electronic music producers such as Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Damian Lazarus, Oliver Klein, Timo Garcia, and Stephan Hinz Steve Parry to name a few.

The release entitled HOME VIDEO :: REMIXED, has under its belt solid producers from all over the world, including DEEP MARIANO (Argentina), PROPULSE (Brazil), DANIEL MEHES (Hungary), GARE MAT K (Colombia / Brazil), NIKO FANTIN (Argentina), PABLO ACENSO (Argentina) DANNY O '(Ibiza), JALEBEE (India), LADIES ON MARS (Argentina) and NEIRDA (France) to name a few, divided in two upfront packages by PART I + PART II.

“These producers have been already featured in different record labels world over, such as Global Underground, Renaissance, Armada Music, Outside The Box, Progrezo, Zyx, Kraft, Istmo, Baroque, Per-Vurt, Red Light District, Flow Vinyl, Frisky, Definition and Whirlpoolsex among others.”

We considered extremely important, that each remix met the quality standards required by the band, as well as by our label team, having priorities like creativity, music proposal and definition, reason why and due the long list of names, we have confirmed the following ones:

WMC SAMPLER 2011 | PART I
              HOME VIDEO - THE AUTOMATIC PROCESS :: REMIXED

01. HOME VIDEO - Accomplished But Dead (Daniel Mehes MI6 Remix) // sophisticate techno
              02. HOME VIDEO - Description Of a Struggle (Gare Mat K Remix) // deep techno
              03. HOME VIDEO - No Relief (Deep Mariano Remix) // classy house
              04. HOME VIDEO - Acomplished But No Dead (Mihael Keehl Remix) // techno
              05. HOME VIDEO - Business Transaction (Niko Fantin Remix) // progressive tech
              06. HOME VIDEO - I Can Make You Feel It (Pablo Acenso Remix) // sweet house
              07. HOME VIDEO - Accomplished But Dead (PHM Remix) // deep breaks
              08. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Dual Joice Remix) // electro indie
              09. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Danny'O Remix) // twisted tech house
              10. HOME VIDEO - The Automatic Process (Arpatle Remix) // IDM
              11. HOME VIDEO - Business Transaction (Juan Deminicis Remix) // mid tempo house
              12. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Ladies On Mars Radio Edit) // minimal tech
              13. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Calama Smokin' Remix) // progresive ways
              14. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Mauro Speerli Remix) // sweet house
              15. HOME VIDEO - You Will Know What To Do (Paddy Remix) // progressive ways
              16. HOME VIDEO - That You Might (Gare Mat K & Xandek Remix) // progressive house deep tech

Exclusively available on:
              Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

"The remixes have being packaged for WMC top artists, including Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Steve Parry, Nick Warren and John Digweed."

WMC SAMPLER 2011 | PART II
              HOME VIDEO - THE AUTOMATIC PROCESS :: REMIXED

01. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Propulse Remix) // deep tech house
              02. HOME VIDEO - I Can Make You Feel It (Gare & Xandek Remix) // Nu Indie Rock
              03. HOME VIDEO - An Accident (Jalebee Cartel Remix) // house
              04. HOME VIDEO - I Can Make You Feel It (Niko Fantin Remix) // progressive tech
              05. HOME VIDEO - The Automatic Process (Daniel Mehes Alive Remix) // techno
              06. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Mihael Keehl Remix) // advanced techno
              07. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Leo Leite Remix) // sweet house
              08. HOME VIDEO - Beatrice (Neirda & Scranf Remix) // breaks
              09. HOME VIDEO - Every Love That Ever Was (Ladies On Mars Remix) // tech
              10. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Mauro Speerli Remix) // sweet house
              11. HOME VIDEO - The Smoke (Antrim Remix) // progressive
              12. HOME VIDEO - Business Transaction (Rodrigo Diaz Remix) // high tech
              13.HOME VIDEO - I Can Make You Feel It (Dj Christ Remix) // minimal

Exclusively available on:
              Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

With less than 6 years in the music industry, Home Video was introduced by the English label Warp Records, calling the attention of BBC Radio 1 and Rolling Stone early days, as well as from renowned names in the electronic music industry, been remixed and featured in different releases, such as Invol2ver Cdmix by British Sasha, next to Ladytron, Thom Yorke, Apparat and M83 among others.

Check their brand new video, "Every Love That Ever Was", on MTV as follows:

Enjoy!

Yours,
              PGZ Team
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

^^ Yeh .. thought was was close, but Sasha has been in the studio himself, so it could be his own edit.
                Last edited by simonr; July 23, 2011, 02:32:56 PM.
                sigpicSimonR

Comment

• superwave
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2006

So..... whats happening here? Seems as if something cool is goin on but i cant tell yet!

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

after the divine intro

reappeared those spaceWorms travelers from 2007 _ 2008

[cousins from that ones on djkoze mariposa]

Comment

• Hoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Aug 2009

" those flying sounds .... the usuals trips on sasha sessions .... "

first thing the announcer says

Comment

• salami
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

This set is bangin! the only thing that ruins it, is those el spanitos patitos,
                        its ok to do the talking while on radio, but not when Mr Coe is spinning, common lethe music do the talking. :-) propablitos The Home video remix sounds like new involver!
                        Theres a video from the ims where Sasha says that hes starting to work on it soon, (18:30)
                        and has 40 tracks on hes laptop that are as close to be being finished (22:00)

check it out:

Comment

• Bloodstream
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Nov 2009

the first 24minutes of the set from sasha are the first prize, rest good average, no class
                          I have cutted the sets into 2 parts, one for my own use/taste (first one will be uploaded on my soundcloud ofcourse) and the second one is for you guys (without talkings/interviews or fatal stream errors (3x) )
                          its 01:24:33 minutes long
                          @mades: the original stream was on the right side 3db louder as left :-)
                          Sasha started at 22.12

until later !

Comment

• Nusystem
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Oct 2005

It's Home Video - Every Love That Ever Was (Sasha and Josh Wink Remix)

They've been working in the studio together recently on some original material and a couple of remixes. This is one of them, it isn't the finished version yet.

Comment

• Bloodstream
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Nov 2009

Track ID: 2011-07-21 - Sasha (Global Underground, emFire) @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel - Ibiza - V.I.P. Ltd.
                              Audio Quality: CBR 128 kbps
                              Length: 01:24:33 minutes
                              Style: House
                              Size: 77,4 MB
                              Number: 3
                              Note: My recording is without unnecessary drivel, only the acceptable have been retained
                              Download:
                              http://ul.to/gb9s7579

http://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2011-07-21-sasha-emfire-never

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆

01. Home Video - Every Love That Ever Was (Sasha & Josh Wink Rework)
                              02. ID
                              03. ID
                              04. Thugfucker-Disco Gnome (Tale Of Us Remix)
                              05. Layo & Bushwacka! - Summer Gone
                              06. ID
                              07. ID
                              08. ID
                              09. Humate - Love Stimulation (
                              Vincenzo Remix)
                              10. Trentemoller - Sycamore Feeling (
                              Gui Boratto Remix)
                              Funk D'Void - Diabla (Christian Smith And Wehbba Remix)
                              Nero Vs Layo & Bushwacka! - What Do You Say Now Innocence (Sasha
                              Edit)

Track ID: 2011-07-21 - Gui Boratto -Live- (Kompakt) @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel - Ibiza - V.I.P. Ltd. FINAL V2.0
                              Length: 00:51:36 minutes
                              Style: Electronic
                              Size: 47,2 MB
                              Number: 2

Track ID: 2011-07-21 - Steve Bug (Pokerflat) @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel - Ibiza - V.I.P. Ltd.
                              Length: 00:55:57 minutes
                              Style: Electronic
                              Size: 51,2 MB

Number: 1

Comment

• fatalfelix
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2008

Home Video - Every Love That Ever Was (Sasha & Josh Wink Rework)

Somebody knows the release date for this great track?
                                "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

Working...