Brendon Moeller _ Inverted Audio podcast (a steadfast records retrospective) | 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Brendon Moeller _ Inverted Audio podcast (a steadfast records retrospective) | 2012

http://soundcloud.com/brendonmoeller/brendon-moeller-inverted-audio

or here ; )

http://soundcloud.com/inverted-audio/ia-mix-61-brendon-moeller

Inverted Audio caught up with the prolific New York based DJ, producer and label owner Brendon Moeller ahead of his live performance at Fabric on Saturday 28th April 2012. Brendon has kindly recorded a Steadfast retrospective mix for IA, featuring three exclusive Inverted Audio edits.

Brendon recorded the mix live in one take using Ableton Live, a Tempest drum machine, a UC33e controller and an iPad running an application called Bassline. His mix ventures deep within Steadfast’s discography, the track list itself is one to make anyone interested in Dub Techno sit up and listen. Predominantly featuring tracks by Brendon Moeller as well as his various monikers, it also features remixes from Anton Zap, Sigha, Area aka m50 and Bear Weasel.

www.inverted-audio.com/brendon-moeller

TRACKLIST

1. Brendon Moeller – Deliberate (Inverted Audio Edit)
    2. Echologist – Swell (Inverted Audio Edit)
    3. Echologist – Just A Ride (Anton Zap Remix)
    4. Echologist – Dirt (Area Elevation)
    5. Bill Shane – Runner
    6. Echologist – Slowburn (Sigha Remix)
    7. Furesshu – Downstate
    8. Manaboo – Blutrane
    9. Incyde – Sickle
    10. Beat Pharmacy – Pump (Bear Weasel Dub)
    11. Lions Of Judah – Rhythmatism (Reduced)
    12. Lightness – Burning Mercury (Metal)
    13. Roberto Clamenti – Stage 1
    14. Imugem Orihasam – 10 Minutes
    15. Echologist – Slow Burn (Inverted Audio Edit)

• sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Brendon Moeller _ Inverted Audio podcast (a steadfast records retrospective) |

Super. I'll take Brendon's.
    ╔══╗............/\_Έ_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(―`v΄―).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.Έ. ...:::.(―`•\|/•΄―) ☆*゚

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Re: Brendon Moeller _ Inverted Audio podcast (a steadfast records retrospective) |

Is it me or are there recording issues with the Moeller's version?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...