James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Originally posted by d.williams
    can we get a dl link of your version evil?
    please

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
      This isn't an official 'back to mine' cd series promo, right - ???
      again: You can read correctly guys? it is a exclusive mix of him for his residency season on space sunday´s

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams
        Can we get a DL link of your version Evil?
        agreed. any chance of download link?

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dhar_2
          any chance of download link?
          Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
          again: You can read correctly guys?
          ♛ The Full Show (with Interviews and introduction of some Tracks),
          Hosted by Andy Wilson can be downloaded here http://new.official.fm/tracks/9Ryh/file

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Is it possible to have the editted version and without having to give out my email address?

Comment

• poults
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2006

Original show:

We Love Ibiza 2012 Podcast Episode 5 - James Zabiela.mp3
              Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

Ill just edit it my self sens Evil is not nice enough to share a DL link

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

poults
                  that signature

came form nickss007 goodshitss

wtf is on your avatar ?¿

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2009

i`ll be recording his first set next live and direct ;-) watch out for it

Comment

• D.Williams
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2006

Ya, then you'll put it on mixcloud or someplace we can't download it... Music should be able to go with you anywhere not be confined to a web browser... I forget that you are Bloodstream

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

Music should be able to go with you anywhere not be confined to a web browser...
                        I feel the same way about people cars, If I see one I like, I just take it, I don't give a fuck who owns it. and when I'm finished with it! I just burn it, well at least then the owner gets some cash, unless they don't have fully comp insurance, then fuck em that's what I say. As long as I get something for free
                        Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• twench
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Oct 2007

download for james set

Offliberty - evidence of offline life

put this URL in the box and click off.. someone please ID track at 23 minutes (it sounds like alex arnout)

Evil Concussion - James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine - We Love Ibiza 2012 Promotion Mix (01.06.12) | Mixcloud - Re-think radio

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2009

Ya, then you'll put it on mixcloud or someplace we can't download it... Music should be able to go with you anywhere not be confined to a web browser... I forget that you are Bloodstream
                            if i really want to have a set not downloable, would you really think i would up it to the www, where every set can be downloaded (no matter which way it is)
                            I have given the download link, if you're too lazy to cut a set out of talking, its the same as a lot of people cant say thanks, rating one pointer coz of jealousy. I love the web.

Originally posted by chunky
                            I feel the same way about people cars, If I see one I like, I just take it, I don't give a fuck who owns it. and when I'm finished with it! I just burn it, well at least then the owner gets some cash, unless they don't have fully comp insurance, then fuck em that's what I say. As long as I get something for free
                            yeah mr. one point rater

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

if i really want to have a set not downloable, would you really think i would up it to the www, where every set can be downloaded (no matter which way it is)
                              I have given the download link, if you're too lazy to cut a set out of talking, its the same as a lot of people cant say thanks, rating one pointer coz of jealousy. I love the web.

yeah mr. one point rater
                              What the fuck has copyright infringement got to do with rating threads? Me Williams thinks its his divine right to have other people work for free. I just pointed out that its not. So do you care to explain what your comment has to do with it?

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

How anyone can rate this thread Excellent is beyond me. Its a 40 minute mix with a big chombo in the middle, but to say its on par with James 4.2 series. No way, Its average best. So the rating it has now is about right.

Comment

Working...