• Show
Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Hernán Cattáneo - Resident Episode 056 | Delta FM 90.3 • 02.06.2012 •

Part 1

Unknown- Saschienne
    Jose Wated Feat. Lola Pink - Typical Song (Deaf Pillow Remix)
    My Favorite Robot - The Waiting Rain (Mind Against Remix)
    FunkForm - Lost In The Wild

Part 2

Let the music play ft. UTRB - Don't Weigh Me Down - Guy J Remix
    Mindlook - Drowned In The Mood
    Detroit Grand Pubahs, Psycatron-NVRSAYNVR (Dustin Zahn Remix)
    JDNMGJ - Trezzz

Music podcast download - hernancattaneo
    Last edited by unkle; June 2, 2012, 11:25:27 PM.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo - Resident Episode 056 | Delta FM 90.3 • 02.06.2012 •

Wow Where is everyone today ?? I've just got back from along walk with this, it's really nice. Lovely slow builder. !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

off to get cheap pizza and possibly some beers and then chill to the mix and play online poker.

Moral of the story: Never pay full price for pizza.
      Last edited by nelinho; June 3, 2012, 04:06:23 AM. Reason: making post less shit, and more coherent.

Comment

• nelinho
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2011

loving the gifs and pics people having been putting on the past couple of mixes too...

Does anyone know what football club Hernan supports from Argentina?

Don't bother telling me if its River Plate.

Comment

• nelinho
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Sep 2011

..or Rugby that would just shit me...

Comment

• nelinho
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2011

just found out Boca...going off last shows forum. Apologies for spam

Comment

• nelinho
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Sep 2011

Let the music play ft. UTRB - Don't Weigh Me Down - Guy J Remix : wow

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Seeing Guy next week. Very excited !!! You doing the boat trip ???
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

The Waiting Rain :: Mind Against mix

.. when you´re with hernán Live
                  :: and 17 minutes inside Intro _ everything has already gone to the fuckssssssss

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

I´m like ..

in that 2nd superFar Peruvian tune :: since like 30 minutes ago
                    [deaf pillow mix]

the most growing Grooving thing on the Universe hernán M u S i C a

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Most cutest baby pic !!

Comment

• nelinho
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Sep 2011

just had a look on ITM..yeah, so keen...haven't been out since Digweed!!!???

Australia vs Japan in Brisbane 2 days later...that monday holiday will be needed....a draw would be a good result for AUS.

Missed every boat cruise so far so this should be a good introduction...

that last track on the mix was mental too

Comment

• nelinho
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Sep 2011

Hey Didi, maybe check out John Digweed's mix for this weeks transitions...maybe something a bit more up your alley compared to what you likely heard him play a few months back.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta_FM 90.3) - Episode 056

Part 1:

01. Saschienne - Unknown [Kompakt | KOM DIG 22]
                            02. Jose Wated Feat. Lola Pink - Typical Song (Deaf Pillow Remix) [Audionumb Music | ANMB 004]
                            03. My Favorite Robot - The Waiting Rain (Mind Against Remix) [Life And Death | LAD006]
                            04. FunkForm - Lost In The Wild [ Obstacles Recordings | OBR007]

Part 2:

01. Letthemusicplay - Don't Weigh Me Down ft. UTRB (Guy J Remix) [Ministry Of Sound | Promo]
                            02. Mindlook - Drowned In The Mood [Unreleased]
                            03. Psycatron v Detroit Grand Pubahs - NvrSayNvr (Dustin Zahn Remix) [Inflyte Records | INFLY001]
                            04. J.D.N.M.G.J - Trezzz [Bedrock Digital | Beddigi-22]

Release Notes:

01. Saschienne - Unknown [Kompakt | KOM DIG 22]

As Saschienne, Sascha Funke has formed a duo extraordinaire with multi-talented instrumentalist, singer and wife Julienne Dessagne, displaying an expressivity previously unknown to anyone following his solo work. Far away from the romantic hokum of crude feelgood songwriting, both not only focus on on the harmony and bliss, but explore the discord, the misunderstandings that great love brings with it. 

Saschienne‘s debut release „Unknown“ maintains the perfect balance between intimate idiosyncracies and public formatting, going from quickly sketched chords and whispered consonants to a full-blown thunderstorm in just a matter of a few tracks. It's a hypnotic road movie worthy of Bonnie & Clyde, gaining momentum as a marathon runner would... the music reaches out further and further, always fascinated of what might be behind the next curve. This point is driven home by this track, the very first of the album, when Julienne sings, „This Unknown... keeps us together, brings us closer“.

The artists themselves are perfectly aware of their taste for adventure: „Willing to know the unknown is what makes us travel forward and further... welcome on board!“. Saschienne's debut "Unknown" is out on Kompakt on March 26th, 2012.

Released by: Kompakt
                            Release/catalogue number: KOM 255
                            Release date: Mar 26, 2012

02. Jose Wated Feat. Lola Pink - Typical Song (Deaf Pillow Remix) [Audionumb Music | ANMB 004]

Audionumb Music is an independent record music label based in Lima, Peru. Their firm conviction and aim is to deliver quality underground house music by supporting heavily a new force of talented artists who are developing original sounds that are pushing new boundaries with driven and forward thinking projects, always remaining true to their underground spirit.

Audionumb's vision is to carve out a niche as young leaders, promoting cutting edge electronic music and delivering our voice and attitude to the global electronic music landscape.

Well known Ecuadorian DJ/Producer Jose Wated, joins forces with Audionumb Music to bring us The Typical EP. This brand new release is a stunning collaboration between Jose and two other fellow citizen artists named Andre Salmon and Lola Pink. Black Cow is Jose's most daring track, a techy and very sexy composition that mixes dark vocals with smashing sub basses. The Typical Song is a collaboration with Lola Pink, on the vocals. It explores a deep and classic electronic sound, filled with warm eclectic vocals and a wide arrange of synths.

This EP also includes solid remixes from the label's main artists: Deaf Pillow and Christian Berger, who all have some quality releases behind their back! Don't sleep on this one; soon The Typical EP will be available worldwide in the best stores.

03. My Favorite Robot - The Waiting Rain (Mind Against Remix) [Life And Death | LAD006]

A time machine appeared to us recently in a cloud of smoke and a giant portal of light. Out of the portal a smoking piece of futuristic metal emerged and fell onto our floor. Closer examination revealed it to be a time capsule sent from the future. A message from the year 2043, it contained diagrams of futuristic machines from what looks to have been the studio sessions of the recordings presented here.

Here is what we found, a 2 track EP (plus remixes) from artists from the future. Recordings made 21 years from now but from artists who you may have already heard of today. My Favorite Robot (MFR) are three Canadians who have been making such a name for themselves with releases, DJ gigs and their own stellar label so we have no doubt in the future past of 2043 they will have long been heralded as the elder statesmen of Canadian electronic music. "Barricade" is a modern ballad written with the wisdom of future hindsight. A beautiful rallying cry that carries a complicated mix of emotions that hints at deeper levels of otherworldly understanding.

Following it, "The Waiting Rain" paints a foreign landscape -- one written on machines of sound, built in the future but designed in the past. An alien landscape, surely, but one of our own future or someone else's entirely we have no way to know.

With his remix of "Barricade", future version of Photek has obviously studied modern day's bass music and pinpointed all the best elements to use as a starting point. But moving on from there he elaborates on these sounds and pushes them forward with the same care and craftsmanship he once turned to towards drum 'n bass and house music so impressively in our current past. Deep throbbing bass rattling out a morse code of messages from the future for those with the right decoder ring.

The Mano Le Tough of 2043 teleports us to his future studio, currently in geostationary orbit over a newly discovered Planet X. He's taken time off from his work for the Irish Space Commission to send his remix of "The Waiting Rain" back in time to show us an audio picture of the faraway place he currently resides. We would very much like to visit it someday.

After Mind Against almost won the best album Grammy in 2025 (they didn't lose for the Grammy but the Grammy's were all permanently cancelled that year after being declared "irrelevant" by MTV) they moved to the Yucatan peninsula where they served as cultural ambassadors from Italy and became quickly revered as modern shamen by the local youth. Their excellent remix of "The Waiting Rain" certainly seems to be clear evidence of this as a possibility. While their future selves claim they knew to make this release because they already remembered it from their own pasts, no other explanation was offered. No reason for the obvious breach of causality and the time space continuum. Still, after first listen it obviously sounds like it was made in the future as a message to today. A musical message perhaps of what lies ahead? A compass to point to us the way? A light at the end of a tunnel?

04. FunkForm - Lost In The Wild [ Obstacles Recordings | OBR007]

FunkForm is Maddy Hughes, residing in the tropical paradise of Cairns, Australia. An integral part of Open Records' roster for many years, it's finally time for the world to experience the sounds of one Australia's most exciting new producers.

Taking influences from across the whole gamut of the house and techno spectrum, the FunkForm sound is deep, sophisticated and groove-oriented, spliced with live instrumentation, lazy atmospheres and world-class production. 

His first EP on Open, dubbed Middleman, is evidence that the world is taking notice with support from some of the biggest in the business including Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Anthony Pappa, Eelke Kleijn, Slam, Tom Hades, SQL and many more.

For the seventh release on Obstacles Recordings we present a young and very talented producer and DJ FunkForm, hailing from Cairns, Australia. FunkForm has been getting some fantastic responses lately for his amazing productions from many renowned worldwide DJs. This release is set to have just as big of an impact!

This two track EP consists of a mellow deep house beauty Lost In the Wild and a forward thinking progressive gem My Hands On You. Both are equally masterfully crafted and are sure to please many discerning ears.

Released by: Obstacles Recordings
                            Release/catalogue number: OBR007
                            Release date: Jun 5, 2012

05. Letthemusicplay - Don't Weigh Me Down ft. UTRB (Guy J Remix) [Ministry Of Sound | Promo]

Limited release info:

A new sensation has struck dance land. The London based Letthemusicplay project might be covered in mystery, but they let their music do the talking. Shortly after their debut track 'Space', they hit it off with another winner with 'Waves' : a hypnotizing tune, with waves of melody rushing in, takes over as soon as the first note has landed - a genuine mix of progressive, house and a twist of tech-house.

Not only are Letthemusicplay signed up for an SW4 debut - they have another dance-floor bomb in the pipeline. The original and Guy J remixes have both been massive for John Digweed who dropped 'Don't Weigh Me Down' at Ultra Music Festival - Buenos Areas a few weeks ago.

06. Mindlook - Drowned In The Mood [Unreleased]

Limited info:

Mindlook is a new project from Dark Soul Project & Santiago Garcia of Buenos Aires, Argentina.

07. Psycatron v Detroit Grand Pubahs - NvrSayNvr (Dustin Zahn Remix) [Inflyte Records | INFLY001]

The opening release on Inflyte Recordings the new label from Psycatron, due for release digitally on Monday April 30th.

1. Dustin Zahn Remix 

2. Dustin Zahn 'Monolith' Remix 

3. Dave Clarke & Mr Jones' Unsubscribe Remix 

4. Original Mix

Released by: Inflyte Records
                            Release/catalogue number: INFLY001
                            Release date: Apr 30, 2012
                            ISRC: GB-A8y-12-40001

Psycatron Bio

Berlinetroit - a musical alliance that resonates deeply with electronic music lovers around the world and has done for the past two decades. Add Belfast to this equation and you have Irish duo Psycatron who have dropped releases on both sides of the Atlantic through Carl Craig's Planet E Communications from Detroit, as well as Berlins' Tresor imprint, while also finding time for the odd excursion on the likes of Scuba's Hotflush Recordings, R&S Records, Cocoon and their own upcoming Inflyte Records, which alongside being a home for their own output, is set to feature material from the likes of Francesco Tristano, Dave Clarke and Kirk Degiorgio in it's opening year.

Their touring schedule has followed a similar global trajectory, touching down everywhere from Fabric to Berghain, The Rex Club and Barracca, to Movement Festival in Detroit, I Love Techno in Belgium and many more of the best clubs and festivals worldwide. In between tours they continue their long-standing residency at Ireland's longest-running techno institution, Shine in Belfast.

With musical influences ranging from Depeche Mode and Kraftwerk to Underground Resistance and Jean Michel Jarre, it's easy to see where the raw emotion, tension and energy prevalent in their music stems from. Being born less than 12 hours apart and subsequently growing up hitting the same techno parties in Belfast, is another common bond that has helped shape the Psycatron sound, where the past clearly influences the future but has an entirely different slant on it.

08. J.D.N.M.G.J - Trezzz [Bedrock Digital | Beddigi-22]

If 3 is, indeed, the magic number, then there’s something very special going on here. Those initials will immediately give the game away to anyone who is a fan of exciting, forward-thinking electronic dance music, as 3 of its most talented exponents have ganged up for a studio session and cast a musical spell that is nothing short of extraordinary.

Fresh from his exceptional remix of the classic Circulation track “Turquoise” (Mesmeric), and brand new track “Genesis” coming on Sven Vath’s Cocoon later in June, who else but the melodic maestro - Guy J - could be the perfect creative studio partner for John Digweed and Nick Muir, producers of the finest electronic dance music, who have been involved in many pivotal moments in the world of club music over the years and have in many ways helped to define genres & push the boundaries ever further forward?

As with all their releases, “TREZZZ” shows that no one is resting on past laurels but always developing their sound in an exciting direction. Those with fingers firmly on the pulse of innovative electronic music will have noted “TREZZZ” as being a major highlight on John Digweed’s latest “Live In Cordoba” (Bedrock) mix album. Now it’s time for this collaborative stroke of genius to shine in its full spine-tingling glory. 2 versions. 2 masterpieces. 3 is, indeed the magic number!

Released by: Bedrock Records
                            Release/catalogue number: BEDDIGI22
                            Release date: Jun 4, 2012
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by nelinho
                              just had a look on ITM..yeah, so keen...haven't been out since Digweed!!!???

Australia vs Japan in Brisbane 2 days later...that monday holiday will be needed....a draw would be a good result for AUS.

Missed every boat cruise so far so this should be a good introduction...

that last track on the mix was mental too
                              Have you got a ticket ?? cos I can sell you a cheap one. It's a moshtix so I can do it all on line. I was going to go , but he is on the same night here and I can't do both and I much prefer dark clubs anyway.

Comment

Working...