X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Martin Garcia Sets

Sorry to bother you all, but its been since early summer since his last (non rebrod) show aired. I remember when the cancelled metrodance back in the day Martin would at least put out new sets every 3 or 4 months.

Anybody know if he is going to hook his fans up or is he just going to leave us to die. really kind of sux because he was a pleasure to listen too...and imo there isnt anyone similar to him out there.
  • nelinho
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2011

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

psybangas or Didi would be the ones to ask I think....i think they were posting most of his "recent" shows.

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

There are not sets from him since his last shows on delta.
      He plays regularly here, but apparently not recorded.

chuckc, try with Marcelo Vasami he is really good
      From the same school of Hernan and Martin.
      May be, he can be an option.

Comment

• Hoff
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Aug 2009

his sharing ways sucks a lot

.. better said :: his not sharing ways

he should record this

and leave his shits attitudes

Comment

• evo7
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

yeah miss the Martin Garcia mixes from Delta
          www.soundcloud.com/superistic

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hoff

his sharing ways sucks a lot

.. better said :: his not sharing ways

he should record this

and leave his shits attitudes

Yes

But definitely second the Marcelo Vasami . He is good !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Link to some of the Argentine Dj mixes I have, including Marcelo Vasami I have been a bit slack I must admit.
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

thanks so much^^^what would you recommend as your favorites? So far havent been able to get into vasami as much as martin.

Comment

• OkiDokie
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2010

I really like Manuel Sofia's set at Crobar, Deep Mariano's live set at Creamfields 2009, and Daneel's warm up at Bahrein. Those are one of my favorites.
                  I absolutely love Vasami, probably my favorite after Hernan and Martin, you might need more than one listen to get into his music though.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Feb 2009

lol @ Martin... he does not care... really...

cuestionable thought but consistent over the years

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• D.Williams
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2006

I thought Martin was good, but ya it turns me off when he makes no effort for his global fans... So i gave up on him

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by OkiDokie
                        I really like Manuel Sofia's set at Crobar, Deep Mariano's live set at Creamfields 2009, and Daneel's warm up at Bahrein. Those are one of my favorites.
                        I absolutely love Vasami, probably my favorite after Hernan and Martin, you might need more than one listen to get into his music though.
                        Those three are in my favourites list as well !! That Manual Sophia at Crobar is amazing. !! I think Marcelo has the potential to be a really great Dj and I love his music to date. Just needs to spread his wings a little.

I really should love Martin, he is pretty close to perfect, and I love perfection !! But I don't, to me there is a coldness to his work, I don't get involved and I feel that he is just involved in the music. He doesn't need us. His sets get a limited run from me. They wear thin after a while , whereas Hernan's just seems to get richer with time. And the major difference is the sharing thing. I think Hernan gets enormous joy from that, Martin obviously doesn't. It's his choice , and who am I to hold that against him?? But I think we all miss out, including him . That sharing of wonderful music is the absolute best thing in the world.

At least we do now have quite a bit from the Delta shows

Achtung , you are not part of the global community that misses out

Btw in case someone hasn't looked those three mixes are on the link. I was just looking and for some reason a couple were marked private?? I never do that , so if one you want is marked that way, it's mediafires fault, just let me know.

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

figure that manual sofia set that was reccomended is blocked

Comment

• TheRebel88
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jan 2006

my life is less special now that Martin has shunned me

Comment

• chuckc
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

It will be a long time before we hear something new also. Somebody needs to wake him up

Comment

Working...