• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 12 .04. 2014 • Episode 153

Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 7.47.26 AM.jpg

The finish of his set last night In Buenos Aires. Nobody leaves till he stops .

I will be on a very long plane flight when the radioshow is broadcast. It would be lovely if someone else could put up the details .
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • Knightsfan87
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2010

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 12 .04. 2014 • Episode 153

Resident by Hernan Cattaneo Resident / Episode 153 / April 12 2014

Part 1 Tracklist
    Peet and Millie Gaum - Privacy - Pole Folder Rework
    Chunky Thunderbolt - The King of Paper Planes (Kriece RMX)
    Tim Green - Helpless Sun feat. Hayley Hutchinson (Ryan Crosson's Mood Vocal Remix)
    Li-Polymer - A Bird Inside Of Claudia
    Nicolas Petracca - Echoes From Outer Space (Andy Arias Remix)

Part 2 Tracklist
    Kevin Di Serna & Randy - Jouya
    Stas Drive - Faraway suns
    Ioan Gamboa - Muse
    Henry Saiz - Spiricom (Damabiah)
    The XX - 7Angels [Phonic Scoupe Dub Remix]

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 12 .04. 2014 • Episode 153

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 153

Part 1:

01. Peet feat. Millie Gaum - Privacy (Pole Folder Reworck) [Reworck | RW21]
      02. Chunky Thunderbolt - The King of Paper Planes (Kriece Remix) (Future Technologies Volume Four) [Arabica | AR244]
      03. Tim Green - Helpless Sun feat. Hayley Hutchinson (Ryan Crosson's Mood Vocal Remix) [My Favourite Robot Records | MFR099]
      04. Li-Polymer - A Bird Inside Of Claudia [System Recordings | SYS2623]
      05. Nicolas Petracca - Echoes From Outer Space (Andy Arias Remix) [Soundteller Records | STR032]

Part 2:

01. Kevin Di Serna & Randy - Jouya [unreleased]
      02. Stas Drive - Faraway Suns [unreleased]
      03. Ioan Gamboa - Muse (Vibrations LP) [Particles | PSI1416]
      04. Henry Saiz - Spiricom (See You Soon) (Damabiah Remix) (Reality Remixed Vol. 2) [Natura Sonoris | NS045]
      05. The XX - Angels (Phonic Scoupe Dub) [Stripped Muzik Club | Free Download #20]

Release Notes :

01. Peet feat. Millie Gaum - Privacy (Pole Folder Reworck) [Reworck | RW21]

Following a previous outing on Reworck, Peet & Millie Gaum are in union again for Reworck 21. 'Privacy' tells a true story of love, desire and temptation through Millie's heartfelt vocals, underpinned by a deep, driving rhythm aimed squarely at the dance-floor. As the track progresses, an array of melodic sequences join the party to add further depth to a solid house track full of passion and feeling.

Pole Folder is an electronic music producer and live club performer, based in Brussels. Pole Folder runs the label Reworck.

Dj Peet Official/(Peter Csaszar) has been a real tastemaker. His own productions highlight his talent to fuse electronica with techno, allowing emotional
      spurts and a lot of changes creating a lively and daring arrangement, sometimes fantastic, sometimes urgent and alien.

Reworck is an independent belgian electronic label owned and managed by Pole Folder. Reworck provides since 2010 an eclectic collection of tracks all under the banner of the electronic music without boundaries of genres.

Release Date: 2014-03-21
      Label: Reworck
      Catalog Nr: # RW21

02. Chunky Thunderbolt - The King of Paper Planes (Kriece Remix) (Future Technologies Volume Four) [Arabica | AR244]

Kriece is a DJ Producer hailing from Perth, Western Australia. Part of a 3 track EP also featuring tracks from Kindred Sounds and Arabica stalwart, Swedish deep house producer Stefan Hellstrom and Kreice & Shamatha.

Release Date: 4 Mar 2014

03. Tim Green - Helpless Sun feat. Hayley Hutchinson (Ryan Crosson's Mood Vocal Remix) [My Favourite Robot Records | MFR099]

"Yeah the release coming up on My Favourite Robot I’m really excited about. The main track called “Helpless Sun” is more conceptual in sound. A more “song” based vibe also. It features a female singer who I have been working with a lot recently. Although we never really talked about it, I think between me and Hayley the singer, we might have different ideas on what the song and lyrics are about. Which I really love. I love having different interpretations from the same piece of music. I think the release should be out by summer next year." [Tim Green]

Tim has been at the very forefront of the UK underground scene over the past 5 years. His off kilter grooves and ever-evolving house and techno sound has seen him release with the likes of Cocoon, Get Physical & Dirtybird. In 2013 Tim launched his first ever live show at the esteemed London Festival SW4 which proved Green to be a dexterous performer with plenty to say for himself, as does this new EP.

The lead track, 'Helpless Sun' is typical of Tim's need to always surprise the listener, the track constantly evolves and changes in effortless fashion. Starting with lush guitar licks and atmospherics and quickly moving to growling baselines, broken beats, a humungous breakdown, 4/4 and to top it off an amazing vocal from the highly talented new vocalist Hayley Hutchinson.

This is the kind of track 99%% of producers out there wish they could make. The result is stunningly epic. Ryan Crosson is at the heart of contemporary techno as part of the Visionquest collective. The first of his two remixes totally deconstructs the original into a swelling and driving dance floor monster with plenty of tripped out vibes. The second, an ambient mix, does exactly what it says on the tin n its a celestial affair that suspends you in mid air as synth patterns unfold and indecipherable vocals ebb and flow at the core of it all.

Rounding off the package, Tim's second original on the EP 'Seti' a lush and beautiful deep techno track with glowing harmonies and bright neon synths. A track that seems simple at first but on more listens proves to be as intricate and textured as its A side, constantly evolving throughout the build and crescendo's. This is another outstanding offering from Mr. Green. As ever this is a forward thinking package from MFR that proves Tim Green to be one of the finest craftsmen of the day.

Released: 12 May 2015

04. Li-Polymer - A Bird Inside Of Claudia [System Recordings | SYS2623]

LI-POLYMER returns with the beautifully-produced deep progressive twosome, "A BIRD INSIDE OF CLAUDIA" and "ABSOLUTE REMESSO".

Fabio Pereira is Li-Polymer, a producer/dj from Madeira island whose sound is directed to deep house, with strong tendencies to progressive house. Dedicated to the art of musical construction for several years, Li-Polymer's first release on German Plusquam Division has been followed by signing contracts with other label's such as the acclaimed Proton Music family.

"After a few months i finally get my interpretation on this project finished. Both tracks are specially dedicated to my close friends Fábio Remesso and Cláudia, two fantastic persons that convey me peace and positive emotions, witch always been by my side and always believed in my musical ability." [Li-Polymer]

Label: System Recordings
      Release date set to March 18, 2014
      Artwork design: Rodrigo Rodrigues / Semilha Studio

05. Nicolas Petracca - Echoes From Outer Space (Andy Arias Remix) [Soundteller Records | STR032]

BAs Nicolas Petracca [Balkan Connection South America | Soundteller Records | Massive Harmony Records] is remixed by Resident regular Andy Arias.

Release Date: Jun 16 2014

06. Kevin Di Serna & Randy - Jouya [unreleased]

No release info

07. Stas Drive - Faraway Suns [unreleased]

The track will be included in Stas Drive's (aka Quattar from Kiev, Ukraine) upcoming album this summer, which includes joint collaborations with some very talented producers known to Resident listeners.

In the meantime Stas Drive's Coming EP On PlattenBank Records is out, and was included in Hernán Cattáneo's April Chart.

08. Ioan Gamboa - Muse (Vibrations LP) [Particles | PSI1416]

The album title "vibrations" is due to one of Ioan’s all time heroes, Nikola Tesla, who once said: ‘all in the universe is energy and all forms of energy are vibrations with their own frequency, so everything that’s around you, - not only what you hear, but what touch, see, feel or even ourselves - are vibrations with an specific frequency that make everything different and unique’

Following his inspiration, Ioan discovered Cymatics, the science that studies the way that sound vibrations impact in matter and how matter reacts to an specific sound or vibration.

It turns out that some sounds can make us happy, angry or even heal us, so this is the main reason the whole album is not tune to A = 440hz, but to 444Hz instead. As this theory holds, it is much better for the listener in many ways.

Vibrations is the first album as Ioan Gamboa, and during the productions work he has experimented and pushed himself out of his confort zone to dare with different sounds and track structures, trying to spread and sisthesize his own ‘Vibrations’.

"Vibrations" Has been released both in digital and CD on May 5th.

09. Henry Saiz - Spiricom (See You Soon) (Damabiah Remix) (Reality Remixed Vol. 2) [Natura Sonoris | NS045]

Volumen 2 of the complete remix collection of Henry Saiz´s aclaimed debut album "Reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams"

With remixes by of 'All The Evil Of This World' (Denis Kayron), 'Hymn To Nowhere' (Igor Cold) and 'Natura Sonoris' (Maxthor) Spiricom (Damabiah), 'Fill Me Up' sees 2 x remixes (Edu Imbernon and El_Txef) and 'Love Mythology' has 4 x remixes (Clarian, DJ Blu, Svjet Lana and Uner).

Release Date: 31.03.2014

10. The XX - Angels (Phonic Scoupe Dub) [Stripped Muzik Club | Free Download #20]

The 20th in our series of free download comes in the shape of Lithuanian trio Phonic Scoupe's Dub Remix of The xx "Angels". Phonic Scoupe who have released on Stripped Recordings and Stripped Digital continue to gain support with each production the make. They have a new release "Sand" coming up with a remix from Dousk - Stripped Recordings later this month.

Release/catalogue number: #20
      Release date: Apr 3, 2014
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...