• Oct 2004

Re: Warm up

Damn, this thread looks delicious

Comment

• the sun the sea
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I'm digging that darin epsilon mix opening up for digweed in LA mix...
      (http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-live-bedrock-la-john-digweed-aug-2014) Here is the first hour and half of Darin's opening set for John Digweed (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=2) at Bedrock LA. The event was held at Exchange and marked the 2 year anniversary of Inception Saturdays by Insomniac
      download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• lockedgroove
        Gold Gabber
        • Apr 2006

great suggestions thus far, gang!

Comment

• Hoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Aug 2009

with full respect,
          i would never recommend guille quero as a good warmaper jeje, every time he was there was wtf

but well everything are tastes, ...... i like real super flown and downtempo warms

marce Vasami, soundexile, martin, Manuel Sofia aka MOS are all far ones,
          i like deep mariano but like his 2006 sound for hernán + digweed if you remember, don´t know now

also i must say that hernán and howells are the most beautiful things in warm modes,
          very different each ofcourse

hernán played this on that 2006 moonpark really close to the intro and i became a thing

merso this is no joke, in that "moment" I was literally opening this far gate of an oceanicField, and now I live there !!!!!!

just fckss with that is for real divine

unkle what you think about that gem eeeeeeeee,
          i think is already a classic .. . just a hernán classic ; ))))

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

will put some links later juan, ; )

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

Half way through on this one.... Beautifull stuff

MV - Live @ Crobar Be Techno - Warm Up For Dominik Eulberg 07.06.13 by Marcelo Vasami on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

There is another long warm from Marcelo Vasami (if im correct was for Martin Garcia) but i cant find it... Gus, you probably know which i mean.. It was from Barhein?

btw rarely i like that Guille Quero warm, basically the track selection ... Not epic but enjoyable imo

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Hoff
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Aug 2009

ouuu yes, i went in solo mode to bahrein that night, this ladies appeared
                but i Love my woman so i bacame a dancing thing in super mute state jejejejej because i didn´t want demons inside me with this issues you know

that vasami warm, was like a perfect thing for like a tribute warm to howells

martin was in the shadows again after that

for sure didi have this warm,
                i remember talking about this beautiful warm and then later marce released the gem via scloud

should be 2010, or 2011

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

also amigoJuan help me with this,
                  semana que viene vamos para alla, viernes el melodioso ruiseñor Don Carlos que te lo mega recomiendo

sabado howells en el boliche que mejor ni hablar,

pero vamos a estar como una semana luego de eso, si sabes algo lejano bueno mas canuto avisame, incluso el jueves antes de ese viernes, osea jueves que viene

sería ideal un martin Sx o decime lo que opines

abrazo

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

p.s. that Kazell in Mexico mix I posted really opens up about 10 mins in... the guy is a total master at warm up mixes. ive seen him live twice at The Mayan, I know Al can speak on Kazell more than I.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• unkle
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Mar 2007

Sometimes I enjoy a lot more the warm up than the main dj.
                      I consider its a very important part of the night what the dj can
                      do at the beginning. I love the deep bass, lows bpm, smooth vibe,
                      If the dj does a good job respecting the time and the main dj,
                      the night starts in a very good way, after years listening to many djs
                      may be Im a little bit pretentious and demanding but is important
                      for me, plus, see the star of the night. luckily, Argentina has a good
                      culture in the "warm up area" with djs doing his job with responsability
                      and respecting the main dj. I remember great sets from Luis Bondio,
                      Deep Mariano, Marcelo Vasami, Pablo Pinto, Martin Garcia,
                      and one very well known by everyone, Jimmy van M with Sean Cusick
                      to Sasha and Digweed, what is for me one of the best ever.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

^^^^ I think demanding is good. We want to maintain standards in music and that is a hard battle in these times !!!

Originally posted by Hoff

ouuu yes, i went in solo mode to bahrein that night, this ladies appeared
                        but i Love my woman so i bacame a dancing thing in super mute state jejejejej because i didn´t want demons inside me with this issues you know

that vasami warm, was like a perfect thing for like a tribute warm to howells

martin was in the shadows again after that

for sure didi have this warm,
                        i remember talking about this beautiful warm and then later marce released the gem via scloud

should be 2010, or 2011

Is this it ??
                        Marcelo Vasami Live @ Clubland 09.10.11 warm up for Martin Garcia (part.1)
                        Marcelo Vasami Live @ Clubland 09.10.11 warm up for Martin Garcia (part.2)

Deep Mariano , my Moonpark !! Well I call it mine He was so good I started dancing when there were about 5 people on the dancefloor.
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Here is one from Daneel .

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                            ^^^^ I think demanding is good. We want to maintain standards in music and that is a hard battle in these times !!!

Is this it ??
                            Marcelo Vasami Live @ Clubland 09.10.11 warm up for Martin Garcia (part.1)
                            Marcelo Vasami Live @ Clubland 09.10.11 warm up for Martin Garcia (part.2)

Deep Mariano , my Moonpark !! Well I call it mine He was so good I started dancing when there were about 5 people on the dancefloor.
                            That one!!! Incredible warm specially for Martin Garcia... Daneel`s is amazing as well ... Thanks for sharing DIDI

Liking all the warms shared this far, keep it up peeps

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• trick12
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by audrey_w
                              https://soundcloud.com/pablo-contraband/pablo-contraband-alfos-audio

Pablo Contraband on warm up duty for ALFOS from last year in Brighton. I like this one

oh yesss, this is some ripper
                              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• trick12
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                                There is a reason that I didn't put that up Mediafire whacked a copyright thing on it. They let me leave it there but you may not be able to download. If so let me know and I will put it somewhere else for a while . It's a fabulous set. Blows me away every time I play it.
                                dling Di…thx

can't think of any warmups now but sure some will flow later...

i have a dope one from Harvey if u want, i can post
                                Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...