• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: It's iPhone 6 day today.

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Kind of further solidifies your decision to move as well I guess. At any rate, how are the phones? much of a difference from the 5?
    yes i would say so, without a doubt

i had a 5 (not a 5S) so i am just now experiencing the fingerprint unlocking which is great

it is noticeably skinnier and bigger than it as well.. 5 minutes on a 6 and a 5 is just useless

it is faster as well but that is because Apple makes the OS (so that old versions become bricks when you update - one of my pet peeves)

i picked up a 16gb gold white one (always had a black iPhone since the 2) and am enjoying the switch

i will probably stay with an iPhone for a while since i have always had an ipod.. to be honest i use my iPhone more to play music than anything else.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I went to our local AT&T store to ask about the new 6's for my wife. The iPhone 6 is surely a thing of beauty. The screen seems to be a lot better, the 4.7" screen feels great in the hands, it seems a lot snippier in moving between screens, opening apps. I even played with the 5.5" screen and it's ginormous size gave me the Samsung Note nightmares I struggled with. As much as I love getting the best of the tech, when the time comes, I will upgrade to the 4.7" one.

Oh, and did realize? Imagine what they're gonna call the next gen, iPhone 6 Plus S? That's going to be an oddity.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Colleague has it, the form factor and weight feels great. The curved sides make it real slippery though. I think the new form factor feels a lot more proportionate, like a larger iPhone 4, while the 5 has always felt narrow to me.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• subterFUSE
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2006

I like my 128GB iPhone 6 so far. The fingerprint reader is the biggest game-changer for me, but I haven't really explored much else yet. I know the 5S had the fingerprint reader, but I never got that model so the concept is new to me.

The phone works fine with my car's iPhone connection, which is a relief. Sometimes the newer models end up incompatible with some car interfaces. Luckily, this one remains OK with the Audi MMI. Music plays, artwork displays on the car screen, and bluetooth calls still work.

The bigger size is nice because it's easier to read, but I am having trouble reaching the top of the screen when using the phone in one hand only. I have short fingers.

The 6 Plus is retarded. Might as well have an iPad Mini for a telephone.
          Looks like there are problems with people bending their 6 Plus phones in their pants pockets.

Just saw this article, http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iphone...163109776.html

Comment

• subterFUSE
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2006

Oh yeah.... and AT&T bought back my wife's iPhone 5 for $200. That's pretty good considering 2 years of use and drops.
            I think that's how much it cost when we bought it, actually.

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

Loving my iphone 6.... So glad i decided against the plus version... Now if they would just fix Robot Unicorn Attack 2 it'll be perfect

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by subterFUSE
                Looks like there are problems with people bending their 6 Plus phones in their pants pockets.
                bentiphone32323.jpg

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• clintlove
                  Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                  • Jun 2004

Can't stand those videos of people intentionally destroying/damaging phones. I'm sure with enough force I could bend my 4s too, but I'm not gonna do it just to see if I can.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

come on Clint - bend and break shit brotha! The more expensive the better!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

The bigger size is nice because it's easier to read, but I am having trouble reaching the top of the screen when using the phone in one hand only. I have short fingers..
                      Tap (don't press) the home button twice with your thumb - it brings all the apps and things at the top of the screen down so you can reach it while holding it with one hand.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jenks
                        Tap (don't press) the home button twice with your thumb - it brings all the apps and things at the top of the screen down so you can reach it while holding it with one hand.
                        Ohhh. So THAT'S why the screen has been doing that. It was starting to piss me off, honestly.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by clintlove
                          Can't stand those videos of people intentionally destroying/damaging phones. I'm sure with enough force I could bend my 4s too, but I'm not gonna do it just to see if I can.
                          Yeah, but people were reporting the phones bending in their pants pocket. That seems to be a serious and legitimate concern.

Comment

• clintlove
                            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                            • Jun 2004

Yeah, but people were reporting the phones bending in their pants pocket. That seems to be a serious and legitimate concern.
                            I know. Read about that earlier this week and that's definitely a legitimate concern. Makes me reconsider wanting the 6 Plus. Wouldn't want to incidentally bend it in my tight ass britches.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

like a boss

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• subterFUSE
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Nov 2006

Where exactly does one put their junk in those jeans? Thigh gap, for a dude?

Comment

Working...