X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Hernan Cattaneo Australian tour 2014

Friday, 26 September 2014 at 10:00 PM - Saturday, 27 September 2014 at 5:00 AM (AWST)
    Northbridge, WA

SOLD OUT

BALANCE BOAT PARTY featuring HERNAN CATTANEO (ARG) on the VICTORIA STAR Cruise Ship
    Sat 27th Sep 2014, 6.15pm | The Victoria Star, VIC

Hernan-Cattaneo_facebook.jpg

SOLD OUT

Darkbeat presents
    BALANCE feat: HERNAN CATTANEO (ARG) @ RMH (The Venue), Fri Oct 3rd [Official Album Launch Party] Tickets VIC

7 hour set.
    5f9edb4702fb47dbab5f0c01bf8b41d6.jpg

Tickets http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/balance-feat-hernan-cattaneo-arg-rmh-the-venue-fri-oct-3rd-official-albu/73019

Lemon & Lime, Fünf
    Hernan Cattaneo 4+hr Set Tickets QLD
    3:00pm, Sat 4th October, 2014
    2d339ed088b84b5fa8e233a9763ce66d.jpg

Tickets Hernan Cattaneo 4+hr Set Tickets | Hernan Cattaneo 4+hr Set 2014 | The TBC Club | Moshtix

T1000 Presents
    CODE | HERNAN CATTANEO | STACEY PULLEN Tickets NSW
    59e466d595d04cd49883fe9e1f73f9c5.jpg

1:00pm, Sun 5th October, 2014
    Greenwood Hotel, NSW

Tickets CODE | HERNAN CATTANEO | STACEY PULLEN Tickets | CODE | HERNAN CATTANEO | STACEY PULLEN 2014 | Greenwood Hotel | Moshtix

And maybe more ???
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • clubber49
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hernan Cattaneo Australian tour 2014

hi
    you know how was the VICTORIA STAR Cruise Ship
    Sat 27th Sep 2014, 6.15pm | The Victoria Star, VIC

was planning to go tomorrow to the brisbane show, but 4 hour set though

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

As Hernan said on his facebook the boat was insane and it really was !!

Sorry I didn't see this earlier but I was touring and recovering I really hope you went to Brisbane because all reports are that it was amazing. I wanted to go but when they changed it to a day party it was impossible. . I did both Melbourne shows and both Sydney shows , Melbourne shows were some of the best I have ever been to, and so was the music at the Sydney shows. , but they were so packed it was hard to dance properly . Overall the tour was probably the best he has done in Australia every gig worked really well for him !!
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Have to review this

Someone emailed me from Sydney and just said “Wow that was immense “ and I think that is the word that best describes the whole tour.

Starting with the boat party, I am not a huge fan of boat parties but Hernan made it a magical boat ride. It really was totally insane !! Even though it was packed I didn’t feel crowded most of the time. Everyone was just so into the music. Most memorable tracks ?? everyone went mad when he played Mocca Sunset, which some people thought was Guy J , but for me it was Frangellico -Floating. All the more wonderful because I wasn’t expecting it. !!

Within the first minutes that Hernan started playing I turned around and said “I keep forgetting how just really great he is “ There is this whole extra layer of music that I never hear for the rest of the year . Probably just as well I forget or I would be really miserable all year.

RMH

Another superb set. There was some discussion about the fact that it wasn’t the slow building more melodic set. My answer to that is I wouldn’t have changed a note of that set. !! It was absolutely inspirational.! But I would have liked another 7 hour slow melodic as well I always thought I needed that ebb and flow to last 7 hours , but I don’t !! I loved every moment. !! Great music just makes dancing so easy. !! So loved hearing Mathew Jonson- Kissing your eyes -Tale of us remix . everything just sounds so much more incredible when you are in the room with Hernan playing . !!

Sydney,

Once again just really amazing music in both venues, the response to Hernan was incredible. The only down side for me was both venues were sooo packed it was really hard to dance properly and it is much more tiring if you can’t . I think Sydney people are used to it because although they were really friendly and smiley, they were also quite pushy. But I still wouldn’t have missed Sydney for the world .It was really, really wonderful hearing Chinese Massage played out again. And seeing others respond to it !! Hernan is still the only one I have ever heard play it. God I love that track !!! It is just sheer power !!!

I wasn’t at Brisbane or Perth but from all reports they were equally amazing.

It was a wonderful tour for all us !! A huge , huge thank you !!

Now for the usual withdrawal symptoms

Comment

• clubber49
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

thanks for the review!
          i missed the event but i think digweed and troxler is coming in a like month, i will not miss that one!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

,.^^ The one time I saw Troxler I was pretty disappointed , but i have a very soft spot for the venue. Definitely catching Digweed

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

,.^^ The one time I saw Troxler I was pretty disappointed , but I have a very soft spot for the venue. Definitely catching Digweed @ Prince. His set there was the best set for me from him.

Comment

Working...