• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 27.09. 2014 • Episode 177

Part 1

Marsbeing - Thread VS Tom Odell - Another Love ( Claes Rosen Mashup )
    Magshine - Cosmic Matrix (Stas Drive star matrix remix)
    &ME - After Dark (Brian Cid)
    Namespace Feat Amber Long - Turning Back (Dub)
    Skena - The Next Act

Part 2

Giddyhead - Tears Apart
    Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin - Callisto (Daneel Reinterpretation Remix)
    Cutlab - Loud Kissin (Maxi Iborquiza Boot)
    Cid Inc vs. Darin Epsilon - Outliers

• DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 27.09. 2014 • Episode 177

Thank you !! First leg of his Australian tour last night and it was wonderful.!!!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

nice moonpark pic unkle

pufff didi,
      i know you´re in the middle of the voyages, but please a little review of that boat party

how many hours ?, ..... if it was hernán on his softers sides just puffffffffffffffffff

downloading this

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by unkle

Cutlab - Loud Kissin

Ouuu yeah..... I remember this track very well ......

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hoff

nice moonpark pic unkle

pufff didi,
          i know you´re in the middle of the voyages, but please a little review of that boat party

how many hours ?, ..... if it was hernán on his softers sides just puffffffffffffffffff

downloading this

The boat party was just unbelievably good. Built for 1/2 hour to an hour and then just fly. He was astonishing.!! Jamie Stevens had a few technical problems so Hernan played two amazing tracks and the boat literally rocked Definitely one for the memory box. !! And a seven hour set coming up on Friday. !!

Btw this resident was perfect for a day after play !!
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

. .. 7 hours is Medicinal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

It's really good medicine. !!!

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 177

Part 1:

01. Marsbeing - Thread vs Tom Odell - Another Love (Claes Rosen Mashup) [Soundcloud Free Download]
                02. Magshine - Cosmic Matrix (Stas Drive Star Matrix Remix) [Intemporal Music | Promo]
                03. &ME - After Dark (Brian Cid Extinct Private Remix) [Keinemusik | Free Download]
                04. Namespace feat Amber Long - Turning Back (Dub) [Promo]
                05. Skena - The Next Act [Steyoyoke Black | SYYKBLK001]

Part 2:

01. Giddyhead - Tears Apart [Crossfade Sounds | [Promo]
                02. Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin - Callisto (Daneel Reinterpretation Remix) [Systematic Recordings | unreleased]
                03. Cutlab - Loud Kissin' (Maxi Iborquiza Boot) [Big Chief | unreleased]
                04. Cid Inc vs. Darin Epsilon - Outliers [Promo]

Release Notes:

01. Marsbeing - Thread vs Tom Odell - Another Love (Claes Rosen Mashup) [Soundcloud Free Download]

Whilst being known for pushing the boundaries of dubstep together with his production partner Ola Naslund going under the guise of L-Wiz, Sweden's Claes Rosen has been establishing himself as the “man of melodies” who is known for his eclectic and atmospheric sound. He has a two track 'Lost & Founnd' EP out October 8th on Nuevadeep.

02. Magshine - Cosmic Matrix (Stas Drive Star Matrix Remix) [Intemporal Music | Promo]

Coming soon on Mexican label Intemporal Music - an Independent of time music label with artist like Jamie Stevens, Dark Soul Project & Chris Gavin.

03. &ME - After Dark (Brian Cid Extinct Private Remix) [Keinemusik | Free Download]

Originally released in June 2014 [KM023] &ME's original was described as being full of 'tension building synths and a staccato-frenzy in the break that might be the ultimate ecstasy-trigger of the season'.

This is a Private Remix I did for my sets. It has such a great vibe, made me want to share it with you. Please feel free to download for free. [Brian Cid]

Brooklyn's Brian Cid has had releases on the likes of Lost & Found, Black Hole Recordings, Nervous Records and Stereo Productions.

04. Namespace feat Amber Long - Turning Back (Dub) [Promo]

NameSpace are London/Midlands based DJ and Producers Ben Shaw and Ben Summers.

Ben Shaw started off under the Sunscape alias on Barrie Jamieson’s label Fluid Recordings, before releasing under his own name on Cass, Slide and Lee Burridge's Fire label back in 2001. Following this he ran his own label Kubist Recordings (i2003) seeing several vinyl releases, also releasing music on labels such as Omnis, Repressure, Per-Vurt, Mesmeric, 99% Recordings and Black Hole. His remix of Sasha’s "Cut Me Down" was released on Sasha's Last Night on Earth.

Ben Summers has recently released “Phobos7” on Soulfire Downloads, with support from Sasha who charted the Thermal Bear remix on Beatport.

As a duo, NameSpace's first release was "The Sentinel" which was signed to acclaimed label Stripped Recordings. The Sentinel was remixed by Deepfunk and Global Underground regular Jim Rivers. Since then NameSpace have gone on to remix tracks by Seb Dhajje, Deepfunk, and more recently D00sh and Orlinski on Endemic Digital, Crossworld and Soulfire Downloads.

05. Skena - The Next Act [Steyoyoke Black | SYYKBLK001]

'Steyoyoke Black' - the new sub label from Steyoyoke, has finally launched its debut EP. Focusing toward a darker, slightly more techno driven sound, the label has evolved from the success of her big sister and creates a new doorway as techno returns to the electronic scene. Young Italian Skena is officially the first artist to put forth their seamless production skills, dragging 'Steyoyoke Black' straight into the the spot light.

Release Date: 01 September 2014

06. Giddyhead - Tears Apart [Crossfade Sounds | [Promo]

Advance from of the latest release from Cesar Lopez aka Giddyhead who focuses on underground - Old Fashioned - Lo Fi - Melodic Tech - Progressive.

Giddhead has releases on Sound Avenue / Stripped Digital / Forward Music / Crossfade Sounds / Balkan Connection South America.

Crossfade Sounds is the sub-label of Sound Avenue. Receiving countless new demos each week from creative and talented producers from all over the globe made us decide to launch Crossfade Sounds.

Crossfade Sounds will focus on underground music with a deeper twist. Bringing you high quality tracks from A-list producers and rising stars with the right taste of sound. No compromises, just great music.

07. Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin - Callisto (Daneel Reinterpretation Remix) [Systematic Recordings | unreleased]

Daneel is known for his re-interpetations and bootlegs of artits from Depeche Mode to Way Out West. Here he takes on a track, well know for it's classic Joris Voorn mix.

08. Cutlab - Loud Kissin' (Maxi Iborquiza Boot) [Big Chief | unreleased]

Recorded at Transmusic Studios, Buenos Aires with additional remix & production for Reverberations at Polar Opposites, London the original came with progressive tribal tech-house remixes by Asad Rizvi and featured in Hernán's 2003 Moonpark set.

Maxi Iborquiza was born in S.C. de Bariloche, Argentine, and is a partner in Onward Recordings (Arg) with friend Diego Colqhoun (Distaff aka Bs As Deep).

Labels: 3rd Avenue, Classound, Forward, Mistique, Proton, Southsight, Stripped Digital, Triptik, Fat and Blind, Bellarine, 80Hz, Existence, Onward, Atlant, Augenring, Deepsessions, Stereo FX, LuPs, SoundTribe, Avangardia, Balkan Connection South America, New Born Independent Label, Stampgevaar, Rezongar Music, Area Sur.

09. Cid Inc vs. Darin Epsilon - Outliers [Promo]

Yet another advance promo, as Cid Inc. (whose 'Fragile Circle' appears on Balance 026) teams up with Perspective Digital's Darin Epsilon.
                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...