Addiction started
          • Jun 2006

Re: Batman vs Superman

Comment

• Donny Concrete
            Gold Gabber
            • Sep 2006

Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Still not buying Ben Affleck as Batman.

Him directing, like they just announced at Comic Con a couple of days ago - I'm all with that. Just can't see him as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and this doesn't sell me on him either. Alfred (played by Jeremy Irons in the trailer) has more lines than Wayne does in the trailer!
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

His Bruce Wayne voice doesn't work and the shot of him staring up at the sky looked more petulant than angry.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• diegoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

I find Superman too boring... I can´t stand a whole movie, I fall asleep or go to do something else
                  It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                  Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                  May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
                    His Bruce Wayne voice doesn't work and the shot of him staring up at the sky looked more petulant than angry.
                    It's not so much that that bothers me about this. It's his physicality - if you saw Daredevil (the POS from 2003), he has no physical grace - he's more of a hockey player enforcer than he is anything resembling any kind of agility or grace when it comes to his movements.

Looks like though, with the new trailer that got released not that long ago, Affleck's going to get a lot of CGI assistance to help cover that up.

I hope it's good, but I just can't buy Affleck playing someone as iconic as Batman, especially after what Bale brought to Nolan's trilogy, or even what Michael Keaton managed to do with the first two Burton contributions.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

Re:

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

See, I want to like this, but that trailer pretty much lays out the entire movie, plot point by plot point in what seems like chronological order. We're even given an image that pretty much says "Don't worry, they all team up to defeat the bad guy in the end".

Contrast that with Marvel's Captain America: Civil War trailer and you're given some striking images without much context and make you wonder how they got to that image (ie, Tony Stark holding a fallen War Machine, Black Panther making a brief appearance). There's suspense created in asking what happened and how that occurred, compared to Superman vs. Batman, which is a pretty much giving the entire story arc away, asking you pretty much to come for the special effects.

I hope this is good, but their marketing campaign on this just sucks.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

I'm guessing the film starts with Batman vs Superman, they have to fight Doomsday, Wonder Woman appears and they're forced to team up. Wondering when and where Aquaman fits in. Maybe hint at Darkseid for the next movie. Very over the top action and effects.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• kaufen
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Nov 2015

I loved the trailer. It reminds of me The Authority by Warren Ellis. I love seeing a major blockbuster superhero movie tackling the big themes and questions that the presence of superheroes present. Seeing that people are scared about Superman is awesome. Yes, he's a symbol of hope to many but at the same time he's also a god like alien. I wasn't interested in it before but I'll be seeing it day one and I haven't even seen Man of Steel.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Watched this last night. I try to avoid Hollywood blockbusters where I can because they are just so repetitive. This was no different. Way too long, and Eisenberg just has one of those faces that I can't stand!

Comment

Working...