Tomorrowland 2015 (Belgium) - Dubfire, John Digweed, Sven Vaeth, Josh Wink + more.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Tomorrowland 2015 (Belgium) - Dubfire, John Digweed, Sven Vaeth, Josh Wink + more.

Tomorrowland 2015 (Belgium)
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Tomorrowland 2015 (Belgium) - Dubfire, John Digweed, Sven Vaeth, Josh Wink + more

Whoa thanks, epic.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

Re: Tomorrowland 2015 (Belgium) - Dubfire, John Digweed, Sven Vaeth, Josh Wink + more

Yeah, thanks Gatz. Any particular sets you recommend?

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

the digweed set I thought was wicked good. listened to it minutes after it popped up on SC. great vibe, perfect for sunset on Fri night or something

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• clintlove
          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
          • Jun 2004

^^^ agreed, listened to it already and it's quite good

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Gatz
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
            Yeah, thanks Gatz. Any particular sets you recommend?
            I listened to Digweed, Seth Troxler and dubfire ( stream ) all different but good in their own way.

Comment

Working...