Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Paul Oakenfold - Live @ CREAM Grand Finale, Nation, Liverpool - October 2015

Guy Ornadel

https://soundcloud.com/oldskoolpool/guy-ornadel-cream-finale-courtyard-nation-liverpool-17-10-15

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

Re: Paul Oakenfold - Live @ CREAM Grand Finale, Nation, Liverpool - October 2015

Thanks for all the links. I really enjoyed all of these sets. Lots of great memories hearing these old tracks.
      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• phill
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2009

the Darren emerson one is on the evermix.fm site but don't know how to get it.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

savedeo.com

"edit"

sorry doesnt work

Comment

• GarryX
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Apr 2006

Would still like to hear Tilt, Dave Seaman, Pete Tong, Timo Maas and Darren Emerson so if anyone comes across them please post them here.

Cheers

Comment

• allusion76
              Getting warmed up
              • Feb 2009

the oakie set is epic, such memories. ty for this, makes me remember one of his most memorable sets for me in 2001 at the Hammerstein ballroom in ny. He brought a show that was truly memorable that year.
              Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/#martini1031

Comment

• Devil's Dandruff
                Banned
                • Nov 2015

The Tilt and Seaman ones were the first two released.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

Oakey said it was really hot out during the set - oh well maybe I'm thinking of a diff one

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• GarryX
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Devil's Dandruff
                    The Tilt and Seaman ones were the first two released.
                    Any chance of posting the links then?

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                      Whoa, haven't heard from him in a while. Thanks for posting this.
                      defo giving this a few listens, as well as the Sanchez 1, which others stood out?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Nov 2013

They are all posted on Home Of House

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          defo giving this a few listens, as well as the Sanchez 1, which others stood out?
                          Still got to work my way through them all, though I do remember having a few Jon Pleased mixtapes back in the day and liking what I heard.

If they could only figure out a way to get the top form Anne Savage trance days back. She had some killer mixtapes.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

I started listening to oakenfolds tranceport CD today and it still is the best trance mix of all time for me!!!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Fontain's mix got me trippin ... so good.... and Tranceport remains on my SC for the gym... it's a great one... really cool that Oakenfold let his fans choose the tracklist for this set. i'd love to attend a club night of just classic tunes. Sanchez's sound quality is so poor I couldn't listen for longer than a minute.

Comment

• progressive420
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

would it be possible to get a download of the Seb Fontaine set and the Tilt one if it exists? Much thanks and love if so!
                                "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

Working...