X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Cannabis Legalization in the US

Don't know about the better night's sleep part dude. While the research has been contradictory with the bias against mj, there's been some studies that suggest it inhibits REM sleep.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

probably depends on the type of stand. i am sure some make you more sleepy..

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

It can be useful for sleep, but I think only if you are having trouble sleeping. God knows I've gone to sleep nicely thanks to a few puffs before. just my 2 cents

this article discusses the effects of sleep from chronic daily smokers...

Aroundclock oral THC effects on sleep in male chronic daily cannabis smokers - Gorelick - 2013 - The American Journal on Addictions - Wiley Online Library

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Justin Trudeau Has Ordered Canada’s Justice Minister to Start the Weed Legalization Process | VICE | Canada

Starting to happen here.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^^^ well it finally happened, our neighbors to the north have done it! I wish the US gov would wise up.

Canada becomes second nation in the world to legalize marijuana - CNN

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by chuckc
              ^^^ well it finally happened, our neighbors to the north have done it! I wish the US gov would wise up.

Canada becomes second nation in the world to legalize marijuana - CNN
              trump will use it as the final weapon to gain popularity, his ego demands it
              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

October 17th it's legal in Canada. Senate signed the law on Tuesday.

Only problem is the demand is going to be insane at first, and the stores are going to be unable to meet it as far as stock goes.

It's also being taxed 70% (I don't mind that, so long as the funding is used properly, as promised).

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

Only problem is the demand is going to be insane at first, and the stores are going to be unable to meet it as far as stock goes.

It's also being taxed 70% (I don't mind that, so long as the funding is used properly, as promised).
                  demand was huge here in Oregon when it first became legal. more dispensaries opened (almost as popular as a starbucks) and it seems to be fine.
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

I would just grow the 4 plants in the house...that part of the legislature is awesome, although i hear some provenances already banned having plants which i dont get

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

I would just grow the 4 plants in the house...that part of the legislature is awesome, although i hear some provenances already banned having plants which i dont get
                      they can't put tax on a person's home grow
                      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

With some of the automated methods of growing these days, it wouldn't be a bad idea and investment, growing your own, like you said. Ontario is pretty lenient, but there's provinces like New Brunswick who are waaaaaaaay too uptight and demand that it be stored in a similar manner of a gun (wtf). I'm sure the politicians will loosen things up as things go on, society adjusts and when votes need to be bought for the next election. We'll see.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Congratulations Canada. !!
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chuckc
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Congratulations Michigan!!

10 states now are fully legal, and 33 now have medical.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Is Michigan recreational? Or medicinal only?

Movement this year is going to be very, very fun.

Comment

• chuckc
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

^^^Michigan is recreational, first state in the Midwest

Comment

Working...