• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Cannabis Legalization in the US

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
    Eire is decriminalizing small amounts of everything (or thats the plan).

I think the priests misinterpreted the headlines tho...

I haven't had a smoke for about 5 years now after not going a day without it for about 15 years.

On the whole, I've felt much better for not having it but I do miss it now and again.

Ive always wondered if legalisation would make me go back to it again.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
      It's not the smoking that helps particularly . The oil is what kids with epilepsy are given . Lots of conversations happening here, but fuck all else. If these kids parents are caught administering to them They still could face 15 years jail.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        I've got a bit of mixed feelings about the "anything goes" attitude - partly because of the idea of how healthcare will be impacted by the dipshits that will take thinks to the brink habitually. Darwin or not, doctors/EMTs/paramedics will still be obliged to help said dipshits from themselves. In some cases, over and over again.

But, at the same time, part of me agrees with you - once weed becomes legal here, you'll likely see a lot of abuse at first, but hopefully moderation will kick in for most when we get past the novelty of legal weed. Part of me thinks that decriminalizing all drugs might have the same effect.
        In the places that have legalised moderation did kick in. One of the biggest advantages to legalisation will be lack of contamination.
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Hoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Aug 2009

United States was the country that for control .. profit etc etc

invented the idiot ego business of prohibit the plant,

all the plants are free, Nature is free as it is

it´s the human ego commanded by his fear of control everything, as individuals and as countries, .. that they think they can decide if a plant is free

sure they are looking for another business, make a monoculture etc etc, all pure shit to the plant itself

only real seeds is what mother Earth needs, nothing controlled by a government completely full of fear

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

DJ THREE - need more DJ THREE

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hoff

United States was the country that for control .. profit etc etc

invented the idiot ego business of prohibit the plant,

all the plants are free, Nature is free as it is

it´s the human ego commanded by his fear of control everything, as individuals and as countries, .. that they think they can decide if a plant is free

sure they are looking for another business, make a monoculture etc etc, all pure shit to the plant itself

only real seeds is what mother Earth needs, nothing controlled by a government completely full of fear

Oh goody! Does that mean I can have free fruit and veg ???

Btw they are definitely not looking to legalise smoking here, but they are going to trail the low THC for medical purposes.

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                  Oh goody! Does that mean I can have free fruit and veg ???

ofcourse, you enjoying your work of planting and then harvesting

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

In the places that have legalised moderation did kick in. One of the biggest advantages to legalisation will be lack of contamination.
                    Good point about the lack of contamination. But the moderation point, I think, will only kick in after people start to get a bit stupid and crazy with their new found freedom with weed. I'm not looking forward to dealing with employees at my work that are going to call in sick because they overdid it while getting stoned the night before/over the weekend.

Here in the province that I live in, alcohol is sold only in government licensed and operated stores (called the LCBO - Liquor Control Board of Ontario) - it's not sold anywhere else (at least not legally) and they're just now allowing small amounts of liquor to be sold in grocery stores. It's fucking ridiculous.

I'm worried to some degree that we're going to have the same kind of bullshit government monopoly running things, making it impossible for entrepreneurial attempts to grow their own strains without (possibly overly) strict oversight. I guess I kind of want it both ways - regulation to ensure that the weed is clean (so to speak), but not so much government oversight that it strangles off innovation.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hoff
                      ofcourse, you enjoying your work of planting and then harvesting

Bugger !! I have to work

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Bugger !! I have to work

if you work with real seeds without chemicals, it is always therapeutic !!,

always learning, plants generate you in an incredible state of harmony, .... [well just if you love this i think]

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Sanders Introduces Bill To Lift Federal Ban On Marijuana

After calling for an end to the federal prohibition of marijuana last week, Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders introduced a bill Wednesday to remove marijuana from the federal government's list of Schedule I drugs.

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                            I'm not looking forward to dealing with employees at my work that are going to call in sick because they overdid it while getting stoned the night before/over the weekend.
                            LOL if they call out because of that excuse then they got problems. Now if booze or pills was in the mix I could understand.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams
                              LOL if they call out because of that excuse then they got problems. Now if booze or pills was in the mix I could understand.
                              Well, they'll never say that outright, but I'm extremely confident that attendance and sick day call ins will sharply increase for the first little while after it's legal. It's amusing how people kind of let on that they smoke it, but won't outright say it.
                              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• chuckc
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

sorry but smoking out is the one thing you do not wake up from a hangover from, add the alcohol then i agree but straight smoking no way. in fact you probably will get a better nights sleep.

Comment

Working...