Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Confession presents · Danny Howells at The Steelyard · London, United Kingdom

:
    . .. ::::: http://www.be-at.tv/brands/the-steel.../danny-howells · .. .

we will need this

• max420
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2007

Re: Confession presents · Danny Howells at The Steelyard · London, United Kingdom

Comment

• Simeon
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2010

Re: Confession presents · Danny Howells at The Steelyard · London, United Kingdom

From Balearic to Techno...

http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/
      http://soundcloud.com/geosim

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

curious why the file is 320? be@tv streams at 128 i think... unless they upgraded their entire network.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^ You can change anything to 320 in itunes. You could change it to aiff if you wanted to , but it doesn't actually improve the sound.

But yeah, if you are happy with the sound it doesn't matter .
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
            ^^ You can change anything to 320 in itunes. You could change it to aiff if you wanted to , but it doesn't actually improve the sound.
            yes, that is kind of my point.. just wasted HD space i just dont back up my mp3 downloads as much as i should lol
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• max420
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2007

Well I'm sorry for wasting your hard drive space. There are all the sets from the night on tribal mixes in 192kbs so I would guess that's what they are streamed at. I actually recorded the stream as a wav because that was what my soundcard software settings were set to when I had about 30 seconds to start recording after seeing Hoffs heads up even then I missed the first 10 secs. I wasn't aware that you could restream it at you leisure. I then dithered it down to a 320 kbs mp3 because I didn't know what it streamed at, and if you are so inclined and have a decent playback system, not just on board sound and some cheap arse Logitech or equivalent computer speakers blind A B both my rip and then one from tribal mixes and disregarding the level differential let your ears tell you if the extra hard drive space was worth it. Just like video upscaling from 1080 blu-ray discs to 4k displays there is a difference, in that case a readily noticeable difference because most people see better than they hear, granted not as much as having a higher sampled original source, but better none the less. Re encoding and reprocessing two different things. Having said that some mad sounds on that set especially the track that starts around the 60.30 min mark that unfortunately I believe has been distorted one way or another. Would love to know the track id. Heard it played out in peak time recently on a mad sound system and it blow the roof off.

Comment

• coleby761
                Are you Kidding me??
                • May 2008

Ty for the link max

Comment

• D.Williams
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Aug 2006

Thanks for the link Max, this set is freaking awesome!!!!! Peak Danny

Comment

• tsa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jan 2008

Thx for the share. Danny rocks! Wouldn't mind seeing another masters mix by him on (R)

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

nice!

thanks

Comment

• tiddles
                        Encryption, Jr.
                        • Jun 2004

thanks max!

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

That is the way I used to record the Martin Garcia radio shows, aiff/wav to make sure I got everything that was there and then change back .
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

This set really takes you there... or here maybe

Any track IDs? Diggin the second track a lot... Funktastic

Comment

• RichF
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Dec 2005

All my Christmases have come Danny

Comment

Working...