Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Guy Disproves A 9/11 Conspiracy Theory In Under 2 Minutes

It is a terrible, terrible thing.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Concrete vs. Steel
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by thebanned1
        LOL at Larry Silverstein.

While recent reports issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology blame the reduced structural integrity of steel for the collapse of the WTC towers, the jet-fueled fires are to blame.
        Hang on a minute how did the jet fuel get to WTC 7? No plane hit it.

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

chris there is only one thing worth laughing at here and sorry to say this but it's YOU...every time there is a fire on a building higher than 4 stories and you're straight into the politics threads bumping 9/11 thread going on about oh why didn't this one collapse, get over it, 9/11 was fucking 16 years ago and it's still in your head like it was yesterday.... it's sad as fuck

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2013

LOL at the speed of band's response. I bet he has been pacing his cell waiting for me to respond.

NEWSFLASH

It is still burning 16 hours later. It may fall yet. Who wants to bet it doesn't?

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

yea i managed to get out my padded cell just to reply to this...chris you're a seriously sad cunt when it comes to this..shit that took me 11 minutes that time omg..old age slowing me down

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

oh and as usual... a personal attack when you can't come up with a decent reply to some decent hard evidence

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2013

oh and as usual... a personal attack when you can't come up with a decent reply to some decent hard evidence
                  I did reply. Your hard evidence was that jet fuel fires was to blame. See post 48

Good evidence would require a building falling down. This one may collapse yet. If it does I will look a cunt. Lol

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^ It is definitely the wrong time to be using this tragedy to further a silly argument.
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

stupid people believe what they saw on tv, and believed the MSM and the brainwashing that followed.......WHY did building seven come down in free fall style at 5:20pm when NO PLANES hit it......hmmm it had explosives in it just like WTC 1 and WTC 2.

The eyes will see the truth but the brain will lie to ya!!!

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                        stupid people believe what they saw on tv, and believed the MSM and the brainwashing that followed.......WHY did building seven come down in free fall style at 5:20pm when NO PLANES hit it......hmmm it had explosives in it just like WTC 1 and WTC 2.

The eyes will see the truth but the brain will lie to ya!!!
                        All this said without the slightest sense of irony.
                        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

its funny how NO black boxes were were every found.....oh and they never found anything resembling a 4 multi ton boeing 767 turbofan engine at any of the crash scenes, they did find a small engine similar to a drone that crashed into the the pentagon.

but the passports of the terrorist and some ids made it un damaged....good can't wait for kids that have no idea about this do there own research and see how fucking lame people are to believe this non sense...OH wait didn't they find the WMD's.....NOT just an excuse to go to war for no reason, but we did kill 500,000 innocent people for no reason!!!!

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by sakio pod
                            its funny how NO black boxes were were every found.....
                            do you really want to put through the relatives of those people through countless recordings online of their relatives last breaths

oh and they never found anything resembling a 4 multi ton boeing 767 turbofan engine at any of the crash scenes, they did find a small engine similar to a drone that crashed into the the pentagon.

but the passports of the terrorist and some ids made it un damaged....good can't wait for kids that have no idea about this do there own research and see how fucking lame people are to believe this non sense...OH wait didn't they find the WMD's.....NOT just an excuse to go to war for no reason, but we did kill 500,000 innocent people for no reason!!!!
                            i,m pretty sure there were surviving passports of those killed as well... it just wasn't PC to show them.... have you even bothered to research what a modern passport is designed to survive ?

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

in this thread.... 80% fucking idiots

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

in this thread.... 80% fucking idiots
                                Yes and you're one of them. You have contradicted yourself in the same post.

Comment

Working...