Re: Britain leaves EU

Originally posted by barski
    On a more serious note:
    Does Africa needs help? Yes!
    Who's helping? Europe.
    is the USA helping?
    is Argentina helping?
    Will barski do his own research?
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

lol @ "is the USA helping?"....The United States is the most charitable country in the world, we should be, we have the most money.

Comment

• barski
        Addiction started
        • May 2013

that's nice, but the "help" in the Middle East could use an adjustment.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by barski
          That was in 2005.

But the boats are coming, from Africa and from Asia as well.
          So, in fact, Europe is solving other continent's problems.
          I'm sure frau Merkel had some boats ready to send to the UK.. Brexit was just in time.

On a more serious note:
          Does Africa needs help? Yes!
          Who's helping? Europe.
          is the USA helping?
          is Argentina helping?
          Child health - WHO | Regional Office for Africa

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
            ^^ How many communities have to keep "coming together" before America wakes up ??
            Your definition of waking up is what exactly? Signing away our 2nd Amendment rights because of murderous nutbags going on killing sprees? Don't try to make erroneous comparisons between US and AU. You don't have a porous border to the south and a sizable criminal element who will be the last to participate in a misconceived buyback program. Meanwhile, the law-abiding pawns will be sitting ducks while they waste precious defenseless minutes waiting for police to arrive.

Comment

• vinnie97
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Jenks
              lol @ "is the USA helping?"....The United States is the most charitable country in the world, we should be, we have the most money.
              And the biggest debtor nation, too, but nobody likes to count liabilities.

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                ^Cautionary tale to be sure... as a long side note in response to your comment about populism, Trump and the US, I really do hope America is not headed in that direction. I think populism has a tribalism component to it as well, which has been brewing strongly since the Bush administration I think. That administration really cut out a lot of the social care parts of our society, which signaled to a lot of America that money was more important than people. And fuck that by the way. But Trump has been digging his own campaigns grave now for months, and will be impossible to dig himself out of it. I think our country is actually slowly on the right track as far as the collective consciousness goes. I guess living close to this last horrendous attack on a night club and witnessing the community come together and it still is has given me new hope in the midst of all the darkness.
                Funny how you think the left and its astroturfing groups (like the BLM) that promote cop-killing and incite rioting are free of evil, while the righties are everything wrong with the world. As last night's events proved (along with this fraudulent impostor president we have stoking the flames of dissension), we're moving more towards a civil or race war than the kumbaya utopia you're envisioning. If you only want to blame Trump, you need to look in the mirror and at many of the politicians on your side who have built this. Rand Paul was the most sensible candidate running and with him gone, there will ultimately be no good to come from either a Trump or a corrupt to the core Clinton presidency. You add her public penchant for gun confiscation and the many openings on the SC, and you are just stoking the cauldron of dissent and rebellion.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                  Your definition of waking up is what exactly? Signing away our 2nd Amendment rights because of murderous nutbags going on killing sprees? Don't try to make erroneous comparisons between US and AU. You don't have a porous border to the south and a sizable criminal element who will be the last to participate in a misconceived buyback program. Meanwhile, the law-abiding pawns will be sitting ducks while they waste precious defenseless minutes waiting for police to arrive.
                  This totally flies in the face of all the actual facts You don't even know what your second amendment is or means And it is an amendment. !!

I love a good debate, but a debate based on your fantasies is not fun
                  Last edited by DIDI; July 10, 2016, 06:37:34 PM.
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Careful, he might put you on ignore for talking to him like that.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

^^ I should be so lucky
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

It's really funny to read shit like this and how completely ignorant you are to the subject at hand. It completely betrays any notion that you actually have the faintest clue of what you're talking about.

Btw, it happens a LOT.

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                            This totally flies in the face of all the actual facts You don't even know what your second amendment is or means And it is an amendment. !!

I love a good debate, but a debate based on your fantasies is not fun
                            You need two-thirds of each body of govt. to repeal amendments. Good luck with that. And they are not fantasies. If you are well-trained in the use of firearms and you are guarding your home with such, your chances of survival are much higher in the event of a break-in than if you wait for the police. Every day you hear about intruders being repelled and homeowner lives being saved thanks to the judicious use of firearms (but not if you only read leftist rags). This would be common sense, but you've fed so heavily into the propaganda of disarmament of the populace (and the law-abiders at that), that you can't understand it. There is no rational debate with people who advocate for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and personal firearm confiscation. That would result in the biggest bloodbath since the civil war.

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                              It's really funny to read shit like this and how completely ignorant you are to the subject at hand. It completely betrays any notion that you actually have the faintest clue of what you're talking about.

Btw, it happens a LOT.
                              As a know-nothing yourself who has an inflated value of his own knowledge, please stay in Canada.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Feb 2009

If you are well-trained in the use of firearms and you are guarding your home with such, your chances of survival are much higher in the event of a break-in than if you wait for the police. Every day you hear about intruders being repelled and homeowner lives being saved thanks to the judicious use of firearms (but not if you only read leftist rags). This would be common sense, but you've fed so heavily into the propaganda of disarmament of the populace (and the law-abiders at that), that you can't understand it.
                                Not trying to argue with you at all, principally because i kinda agree with what you are saying, especially with the common sense part..

That said, do you realise that most of the people in general are not well trained for anything at all, right? Before giving the rights to use fire arms you got to have the confirmation that people are trained to apply education, manners, ethics and an infinite so on... basically, recognize the difference between everything you can do before using fire arms (which ultimately is a resource to use).

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...