X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Usa usa usa

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both on a sinking ship... Who is saved?

Our nation!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by vinnie97
      Minus a few protests, everything went smoothly, so once again you leftists fail to see that law-abiding gun owners ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

Wtf?

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
        I substitute reality for my own interpretation.
        More people are watching the DNC than the RNC genius.

And you can't even come up with your own terms, despite constantly saying your ignoring me, you're reading my posts

[Trump]Sad![/Trump]
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Vinnie you can call me a "centrist" bud, and we probably have a lot more in common than you think on our politics. First of all, I put the humans heart and character before their politics. I also don't prejudge a person based on religion or ethnicity. Anyway, digressing somewhat, but I don't think lawful gun owners are the problem at all. I do think some of the types of guns available and the ease at which they are available is an issue.
          Last edited by floridaorange; July 28, 2016, 08:47:00 AM.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

And a fucking another one Multiple victims from gunman in Texas shooting
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                Vinnie you can call me a "centrist" bud, and we probably have a lot more in common than you think on our politics. First of all, I put the humans heart and character before their politics. I also don't prejudge a person based on religion or ethnicity. Anyway, digressing somewhat, but I don't think lawful gun owners are the problem at all. I do think some of the types of guns available and the ease at which they are available is an issue.
                Perhaps we could find some common ground yet, but I question the methods you would employ to make it more difficult for the public to have access to guns deemed too dangerous. Such methods (national gun registries) have been used to abuse and oppress populaces in the past (Godwin is calling). The current DEM candidate going down in flames has publicly expressed her disdain for the 2nd Amendment and has shown to be quite Googly-eyed over the thought of outright gun confiscation. She of course couldn't get away with it without causing a bloodbath of a magnitude not seen since the first Civil War. I personally doubt that adding yet more red tape would decrease gun violence where it is most prevalent and problematic.

Comment

Working...