• Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Trump takes it!

Originally posted by Kamal
    If you as a 70 yr old orange faced moron
    It only took 3 years going for a reality Tv star to run the most powerful presidency in the world.. Calling him a moron by now not only does not reflect the facts, its what Hoff´s post quoting Gandhi..

Be careful, he is in that position because american people actually chose him. In the land of liberty, millons and millons of american voted Trump.

If he achivied what he achivied in only 3 years as an outsider, kinda looking forward what he can do in 4 having all the power he will have.. The worst thing people can do now is keeping underestimating him.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

The only reason he won is because he didn't have to pander to the diplomacy that people who would have otherwise financed his campaign would have expected him to. Mix that with the fact that he speaks his mind like an ordinary man rather than a literate person of the law landed him closer to the masses (communication-wise) than most people running the campaign. Finally, add in the fact that egregious errors in judgement by Dems to maneuver Clinton ahead of Sanders which in turn got Trump the goal-post has, in effect, got nothing to do with his abilities than blind fucking dumb luck.
      Last edited by Kamal; November 10, 2016, 01:00:37 PM.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Yeah, surely there are multiple reasons.. Some reasons are central and others are peripheral ..

Being far away from America and not having clear the internal ones (in example the ineptitude of Dems) all i can think is Trump was clever enough to identifie what millon of american think, talk to them in the way they want to listen those things and finally (but maybe the most important) a world wide juncture where populism speachs and proteccionism ideas fits so perfectly.. Evidently Trump read this context long time ago and did everything on the right timing. Far to be a moron, IMO.

I dont like him... but he did everything well to make all happens the way he wanted.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
          Yeah, surely there are multiple reasons.. Some reasons are central and others are peripheral ..

Being far away from America and not having clear the internal ones (in example the ineptitude of Dems) all i can think is Trump was clever enough to identifie what millon of american think, talk to them in the way they want to listen those things and finally (but maybe the most important) a world wide juncture where populism speachs and proteccionism ideas fits so perfectly.. Evidently Trump read this context long time ago and did everything on the right timing. Far to be a moron, IMO.

I dont like him... but he did everything well to make all happens the way he wanted.
          The problem is you are looking at this as a sane person would. Sanity goes out the window with Trump. He did have the rat cunning to tap into the hopelessness of the people those main escape in life is watching TV reality shows. To properly evaluate Trump a person would have to be a little bit crazy themselves. Being a reasonable human being just doesn't work there.

BTW Hilary did get the most individual votes. But that didn't translate into state/college votes.

Can you get to read the Guardian?? It has lots of information , it is considered left wing, but the comments have a lot of right wing So you do get to see both sides. I like comments even if they make me want to scream or cry sometimes. There are a lot of great commentators who give links etc.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• max420
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2007

^^^ Hoff I doubt Gandhi said that quote as it is generally attributed to a fellow South American Apparício Fernando de Brinkerhoff Torelly a Brazilian Satirist, which is why the quote is in Portuguese .

Even If I'm wrong he's an interesting fellow.
            Attached Files

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Rob Ford rode a similar no-nothing populism wave - and was an example to just about everyone why electing a no-nothing buffoon was such a mistake.

Ford and Trump are cut from a similar cloth.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

I can't believe that some dumb bimbo who really only wanted a billionaire sugar daddy and took naked handcuffed photographs oh herself on an airplane is now our First Lady.

Yea America, way to stick it to us.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^ You just had to pick on a women didn't you ?? Sadly I think I agree with you, but that was Trump's fault as well !!

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for her chat with Michelle.
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

perfect Max,
                    Whoever said it is right, and applies perfect to this poor trump idiot and his people

Donald Trump presidency a 'disaster for the planet', warn climate scientists | Environment | The Guardian

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

^^You read the Guardian !! . Good !!

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Re:

Something that I don't understand. Trump hasn't even taken office yet but people are already calling him a horrible President, that the U.S. is doomed, etc. Perhaps he should be given a chance. No?

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Re:

Originally posted by Michael^Heaven
                          Something that I don't understand. Trump hasn't even taken office yet but people are already calling him a horrible President, that the U.S. is doomed, etc. Perhaps he should be given a chance. No?
                          He's got zero experience in government and he's given the highest office of the land. Have you forgotten what he campaigned on while he was running for president?

While people will argue that his lack of experience is a boon and reason for his being elected and a suitable candidate, they're thinking that one person can change an entire system that's been in place for a couple hundred years, has been legally twisted over and over again into archaic rules and in some cases have served and benefited the politicians themselves for a long time. Is this system really going to change in 4 years for the better because a self styled "outsider" who loading up his cabinet with people like Newt Gingrich, Rudi Giuliani and other career politicians who are part of the very system Trump claims to be against, and they have been part of the system for years and often used it for their own benefit.

Why do people insist that people who are unqualified for a job "should be given a chance" when it comes to the public sector? Would you use the same criteria if it came to building your home, handling your finances or treating your health? You'd likely want some kind of assurance that they have some kind of qualification, rather than going on a system that was treated like voting for American Idol by it's own populace as your qualifier.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• unkle
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Mar 2007

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Re:

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                              Why do people insist that people who are unqualified for a job "should be given a chance" when it comes to the public sector? Would you use the same criteria if it came to building your home, handling your finances or treating your health? You'd likely want some kind of assurance that they have some kind of qualification, rather than going on a system that was treated like voting for American Idol by it's own populace as your qualifier.
                              Great question. ! !

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2008

Re:

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                                Solid & I'm with you on that point of view. However, the so called 'experienced' politician(s) have done nothing except initiate Executive Orders & put forth policies that are detrimental to the people of this Nation over the last 8 years.

Comment

Working...