X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Why some fall for conspiracy theories

Actually. I have just remembered. There was a thread about you in the MS VIP forum. Didn't you have a melt down a few years ago that got you banned? Which was why you came back as banned1. The thread really was a good read. LoL

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

my opinion is roughly about this level

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        Actually. I have just remembered. There was a thread about you in the MS VIP forum. Didn't you have a melt down a few years ago that got you banned? Which was why you came back as banned1. The thread really was a good read. LoL
        2008, i was banned as red1 for being particularly triggered about lori and also being in the middle of a psychotic episode due to my drug use at the time, something i apologized to all parties for...have you ever apologized to anyone on here you've abused chris ?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by thebanned1
          twin tower and grenfell ( the sickest example of your behavior problem i've seen yet as you used to try and justify your opinion on this ) is a totally different construction technique to the twin towers chris... i thought i had explained that to you, but no, you didn't listen

my god chris, exposure, the more you open your trap the worse my opinion get of you
          You're a construction expert now. Tell me where did you get the construction info on Grenfell? Is it somewhere online? A link would be nice.

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

You're a construction expert now. Tell me where did you get the construction info on Grenfell? Is it somewhere online? A link would be nice.
            grenfell was generally built using concrete because it wasn't that high, i did post an article about concrete and steel buildings but as usual you just dismissed it and insulted like you usually do

chris did you even get a gcse ?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by thebanned1
              2008, i was banned as red1 for being particularly triggered about lori and also being in the middle of a psychotic episode due to my drug use at the time, something i apologized to all parties for...have you ever apologized to anyone on here you've abused chris ?
              Soo basically you made a cunt of yourself.

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Soo basically you made a cunt of yourself.
                so basically you're trying to worm yourself out of a difficult situation as you normally do

you like anyone else don't know what happens when you go through a psychotic episode because you've never been through it... BIIIIIIIIIG line for your next response chris, you must of been on it last night chris either that or you were out of bed at 5 am and the first thing you thought about was this thread

ooops

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

no reply to that chris ?

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

Yes. You are correct. I have never been through a psychotic episode, because I am not a loony. LOL. I'm off to bed now, as I have another 50k to do tomorrow, the white lines will be the Burridge weekend at ADID in London. You can stalk me there if you want Dom!

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

nighty nighty sweet cheeks

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Oh for god's sake stop it you two. !!!! Neither of you are getting anywhere, just round and round in circles. There is no winner
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                          Oh for god's sake stop it you two. !!!! Neither of you are getting anywhere, just round and round in circles. There is no winner
                          spoil sport

it's a shame there isn't any psychologists around, they'd tear this thread apart, especially some of the things chris has said, especially his last comment, that must of been very satisfying for him to write

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2013

Banned1 being an expert on psychologists

I thought it was funny. Banned1 lording it, thinking he was being a smart arse, but his ambition outweighed his talent. He questioned why explosives hadn't gone off in the buildings, but could not prove they hadn't. He ignored the multiple news reports of secondary explosions. Then when challenged on it, the best he could come up with was that there were only 2 secondary explosions. One a gas tank and the other a compressor (post 152*). What one gas tank and one compressor? LOL. Maybe possibly two gas tanks and no compressors?

Lets not forget this is a man who believed Tony Blair went into Iraq in good faith, and is prone to mental breakdowns. Proper fruit loop!

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Banned1 being an expert on psychologists
                              did i say expert

thinking he was being a smart arse, but his ambition outweighed his talent.
                              jesus lmao classic coming from you man
                              He questioned why explosives hadn't gone off in the buildings, but could not prove they hadn't. He ignored the multiple news reports of secondary explosions. Then when challenged on it, the best he could come up with was that there were only 2 secondary explosions. One a gas tank and the other a compressor (post 152*). What one gas tank and one compressor? LOL. Maybe possibly two gas tanks and no compressors?
                              right think of it this way chris....do you remember the days of crime fighting before dna testing ? how many people got away with murders and rapes and all sort and are now going to jail through dna testing, think about this one for a second.. if in the future and the government knows this someone develops a way which your theory could be proven without a doubt do you really think the government would risk this...inb4 they destroyed all the evidence..did they break up the ships that shipped all the debris overseas ? if not don't you thin k if it were explosives then there would be stuff lying all over that for forensics to sift through.... i find it hilariously funny that no conspiracy theorist has thought about hiring a forensic expert and trying this shit out, lets face it it could be done

Lets not forget this is a man who believed Tony Blair went into Iraq in good faith, and is prone to mental breakdowns. Proper fruit loop!
                              saddam hussein used chemical weapons chris, i don't like the fact people died in the war any more than you do but an enemy of the state with access and the means to use chemical weapons is a security risk chris to not only us but the usa as well, can you imaging if they filled a plane with chemical weapons and flew it into a building chris, what about the middle of london chris ? you're forgetting these people are obviously military trained chris

classic post chris..classic

and with that chris i,ll leave you with this post for food for though but as usual you'll just turn to your usual replies "LOL" and "loony" or banned1 bailing out

predictable chris is predictable

p.s. you don't have to be an expert in everything to have a very basic knowledge in quite a lot of subjects which you obviously haven't

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

Fucking hell were you pacing up and down the cell waiting for me to post today? LOL

Again you haven't thought this one out very well, have you? The evidence of the explosives was there. Remember the NASA pictures of ground Zero? The roaring heat for days if not weeks afterwards. Not to mention the the dust samples taken by that professor Steven ? (Can't remember his second name, I will look tomorrow).

No I can't imagine a plane filled with chemical weapons being flown into a building, because I am not a bellend. I think your sleeper cells are a long way off chemical weapons. At the moment they are stuck using motor vehicles and kitchen utensils. Let's not forget Sadam did let the inspectors in and nothing was found. Nothing was ever found.

Comment

Working...