• Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Why some fall for conspiracy theories

Originally posted by sakio pod
    OMG look past the brainwashing media....have fun gobbling up the BS

its amazing you ask someone to open their mind and take a second look at something that doesn't seem right...the sandy hook doc and painful deceptions, the eyes will see the truth but the brain will lie.

I give up on you.....go stick your head in the sand my friend nothings going on go back to sleep I'm just a wacko....all good man!

sakio nobody is perfect, we all know this, but you have to make a choice in this game...you either help yourself or you go further and further down the rabbit hole, it's a downward spiral and not a pretty site at the end of it... it's down to you to chose what direction you go down

who gives a flying fuck about all this shit, you're in no position to do anything about it anyway and neither am i

so why let it affect you ?

you really want to make a difference, forget all this shit and concentrate on living your own life
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

great point I'll add that to my latest book I'm never gonna write!!!

Yes it does affects us all.....bye

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

you two stay away from each other.
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

i don't mind discussing it with sakio, none of us are getting abusive ( unlike some do in this place )

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
            you two stay away from each other.
            it's up to sakio... i'll keep clear if he want's

personally i,m open to discussing this like adults

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by thebanned1
              it's up to sakio... i'll keep clear if he want's

personally i,m open to discussing this like adults
              LOL. don't think you're getting away Scot free in this!

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

prove me wrong

sandy hook staged
                boston bombing staged
                pulse lots of actors used could have been a govt attack like 9/11....the rounds and so called slaughter fest don't add up just like sandy hook

damn does anyone question anything anymore??? must be real tv told me so

love the videos from the pulse crime seen where they carry and CPR dummy back toward the club and carried maybe injury victims back towards the club and not away from the murder scene........the proof is there might just need a smack on the back of the head and someone to point it out for some people to see.

never gonna stop.....I called the Cassidy stay shooting 6 weeks in advance told all my co workers there might be an attack 4th of July back how many ever years ago....and then 5-6 days later we had Cassidy stay and her bullshit lie story all 5 or 6 family members got murdered but 2 days later they got t shirts balloons she's rolling around smiling like a rock star oh and she was grazed by a bullet but no bandages come on people how dumb is everyone????

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

prove me wrong

sandy hook staged
                  boston bombing staged
                  pulse lots of actors used could have been a govt attack like 9/11....the rounds and so called slaughter fest don't add up just like sandy hook

damn does anyone question anything anymore??? must be real tv told me so
                  youtube told you so so this is better....don't you see the similarities in everything you say about the REAL news and YOUTUBE ?

i've already told you about my feeling about youtube

love the videos from the pulse crime seen where they carry and CPR dummy back toward the club and carried maybe injury victims back towards the club and not away from the murder scene........the proof is there might just need a smack on the back of the head and someone to point it out for some people to see.

never gonna stop.....I called the Cassidy stay shooting 6 weeks in advance told all my co workers there might be an attack 4th of July back how many ever years ago....and then 5-6 days later we had Cassidy stay and her bullshit lie story all 5 or 6 family members got murdered but 2 days later they got t shirts balloons she's rolling around smiling like a rock star oh and she was grazed by a bullet but no bandages come on people how dumb is everyone????

don't you find it a bit strange that every "disaster" suddenly has a conspiracy theory attached to it within a week of it happening... it's all about control isn't it sakio ? where does it all end ? according to you it will never stop, it'll never stop because paranoia is driving it, most of these people need to check themselves into a hospital ward rather than be sitting in mom's basement with a pirated copy of adobe premiere

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

OMG look past the brainwashing media....have fun gobbling up the BS

its amazing you ask someone to open their mind and take a second look at something that doesn't seem right...the sandy hook doc and painful deceptions, the eyes will see the truth but the brain will lie.

I give up on you.....go stick your head in the sand my friend nothings going on go back to sleep I'm just a wacko....all good man!
                    You know what projecting means ???
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                      You know what projecting means ???

do you ever read someones posts in a certain voice ?

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

sakio can you explain to me ( without youtube videos preff ) why you think things like sandy hook was staged ?

please go into details, looking for the reasons why you think it was staged

what triggered you to believe it was ?

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

@ thebanned1 No actually What is it like ??
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                            @ thebanned1 No actually What is it like ??
                            not sure i want to describe it in public... i might get put on one of the cia's watchlists

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2013

sakio can you explain to me ( without youtube videos preff ) why you think things like sandy hook was staged ?

please go into details, looking for the reasons why you think it was staged

what triggered you to believe it was ?
                              Wasn't it you that started this thread with a YouTube video?

Guy Disproves A 9/11 Conspiracy Theory In Under 2 Minutes

Maybe if everyone owned their own Tv station things would be a lot easier.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Nov 2013

there is a problem with your theory imo ( and i don't know a lot about explosives i'm admitting that now so i may be wrong ) but... if it was a controlled demolition then wouldn't the crash, rather the heat of the crash, not set the explosives off, even if they were not ignited by the heat there certainly would of been lots and lots of sparks flying around from metal hitting metal
                                Have you figured this one out yet? Or do you want me to help you?

Comment

Working...