• Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Best of 2017

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Oh I think that we all know who is in who's head. LOL
    Yeah, your spelling errors, frantic posting response times - angry postings and starting off your first post in this thread acknowledging me and how mad you are. You're so cute when you're flailing.

Again, thanks for letting me know I fucked you up so badly, you needed to let everyone know. I fucked up a shitty person's Christmas (you and sbando) and you both put in down in writing - best Christmas present ever. I mean, I knew I had troll game, but to be recognized by you and sbando in a best of 2017 thread.......wow, I underestimated myself.

Maybe I'll get a three-peat of being inside your head. I can't wait for you to tell everyone this in your best of 2018 thread next year. Looking forward to it.

Later snookums. I'm looking forward to watching you dig yourself deeper with each tantrum response.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2013

James, why don't you explain to everyone what it is you do when you "process" CD's after listening to them? Most people listen to them and put them back in the case. No processing required (what ever the fuck processing is).

I reckon you listen to them, put them in a bag, then tell the customer to have a nice day.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

From Hernan FB:

Tonight 10 pm Argentina time (GMT-3)
        Resident Xmas Special- 6 hrs set recoded live at
        Woodstock Bloemendaal-

Pretty sure i will add this one to the best of 2017

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
          Yeah, your spelling errors, frantic posting response times - angry postings and starting off your first post in this thread acknowledging me and how mad you are. You're so cute when you're flailing.

Again, thanks for letting me know I fucked you up so badly, you needed to let everyone know. I fucked up a shitty person's Christmas (you and sbando) and you both put in down in writing - best Christmas present ever. I mean, I knew I had troll game, but to be recognized by you and sbando in a best of 2017 thread.......wow, I underestimated myself.

Maybe I'll get a three-peat of being inside your head. I can't wait for you to tell everyone this in your best of 2018 thread next year. Looking forward to it.

Later snookums. I'm looking forward to watching you dig yourself deeper with each tantrum response.

I think that this was the quote. The gift that keeps on giving.

Originally posted by thebanned1
          well that makes a change for around here
          James having a melt down is the gift that keeps on giving. I think he's a taker not a giver though. LoL
          You still haven't explained this CD processing that you do James. LOL

James me old fruit. You may want to learn the alphabet and look at your Zover montage before you comment on anyone's spelling.

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
            From Hernan FB:

Tonight 10 pm Argentina time (GMT-3)
            Resident Xmas Special- 6 hrs set recoded live at
            Woodstock Bloemendaal-

Pretty sure i will add this one to the best of 2017
            yea saw that earlier...is he streaming it from facebook or something ?
            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Meanwhile James will be back once cd processing has been concluded. Or maybe not. The processing may never be finished. LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

This thread still doesn't compare to last year's when Cwith was trying to be a tough guy, saying he was going to come to Toronto to confront me and then (unsurprisingly) pussied out.

Holy fuck, that was classic. Internet tough guy routine from you was in total full throttle. redlining, blinded with anger and running your mouth more than your imaginary races. But we both knew you were never going to show, much less had the means of doing it. Like, you actually thought people believed you and were pumped - even though you'd never be able to do it. LOL.

Remember that Cwith? LOL You were jokes.

And again, thanks for making my Xmas dude. Knowing how you spent an entire year obsessing about me - that must have been a lot of hurt to lug around. Keep letting it out dude, I love reading how much I hurt you here - 5 pages of it and some with multiple replies.
                Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• kolakao
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Feb 2009

I see that two users are very brave in networld, I wonder what would happen if they would meet each other in real world... Head down, pretending that nothing bad happens.
                  Seriously, make a box match, it will explain a lot and you'll stop bitching around.

Best Set of 2017: Sasha Coachella 2017 (but not from his LNOE show)
                  Best track of 2017: Joe Goddard - Music Is The Answer (Hot Since 82 Remix), Sasha -Trigonometry
                  Biggest dissapointment of 2017: Clubbing scene drifting to gender/soros propagnada, rathther than creating quality music.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

LoL looks like I have my own biographer. I think we all know which snivelling cunt will be bitter and twisted this Christmas. It will be the guy tucking into a Christmas Turd, while processing a CD (whatever the fuck that means). LOL

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by kolakao
                      I see that two users are very brave in networld, I wonder what would happen if they would meet each other in real world... Head down, pretending that nothing bad happens.
                      Seriously, make a box match, it will explain a lot and you'll stop bitching around.
                      It's OK. James is a landmark around here. He may have no friends, argues with everyone and munches poo, but he's our poo muncha and him being here is providing us with hours of entertainment.

Comment

• Ghizy
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jan 2017

2 pages of discussion? wtf I only wanted share some best tracks and sets... where are the admins here?

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Ghizy
                          2 pages of discussion? wtf I only wanted share some best tracks and sets... where are the admins here?
                          better learn quite quickly ghizy that no one really cares around here, no one has been banned for a long time
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

guys cmon - please stop. Its 2017 for fuck sake. Let's keep our sensible pants on.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

LoL looks like I have my own biographer. I think we all know which snivelling cunt will be bitter and twisted this Christmas. It will be the guy tucking into a Christmas Turd, while processing a CD (whatever the fuck that means). LOL

So you admit you pussied out? Anytime you want to make good on your "confrontation" here, feel free to let me know. Remember, it was your idea and your bailing.

But you and I both know you're too scared of me.

And you can't and never will be able to afford it.

I love that you're like Hanukah, but instead of oil, it's all hurt and rage from you (and a lot longer than 8 days). LOL. You gonna keep going and raging about your pain into New Year's?

Thanks again for the props and admitting that I fucked you up with each post Kamal told me to find the silver lining, and I did. Not often you get the victim (you) to admit publicly how badly I hurt you. Toodles snookums - I'm looking forward to reading your next rage posts.

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

^^^^^

Back at you

"It's pretty easy - you ask yourself, "Am I being an asshole?" If you think you are, then odds are you are.

It's not that difficult to practice treating people the same way you want/expect to be treated."
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...