X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yet another school Shooting.

merica the biggest bully on the planet I WANNA take everyones guns.....no so fat so.

everyone should have a gun...look at dumb you fucking douchebags are going back n forth with me LMAO

hhhahahahahahahaha

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

sakio you get so wound up you can't even type properly
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

I don't have to type ca ca correctly I type like whatever way I feel thanks for your comments

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

And here we go again Fuck! fuck! fuck !!!!!!!

Kids killing kids !!!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• max420
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2007

#schoolshooting
            #thoughtsandprayers
            #tooearlytotalkaboutguncontrol

Repeat.

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

A active shoot drill a few weeks before hand...hmmm

how come all. these shooting happen after they just practiced a drill....doesn't add up

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by sakio pod
                A active shoot drill a few weeks before hand...hmmm

how come all. these shooting happen after they just practiced a drill....doesn't add up
                Maybe because they practice drills regularly.

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

wonder how often the practice active shooter drills I'm sure its on google?

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

We had just had our first genuine terrorist attack here in Melbourne. Other attacks have been nutters. Weapons, a ute filled with domestic gas cylinders , the ones you use with your barbecue , and a knife. Death toll ONE plus the terrorist who the police shot. Wounded TWO.

Imagine how much worse it would have been if he had a gun. One of the weapons used against him was a shopping trolley pushed by a bystander which actually saved police officers from being attacked. Try that against a gun !!

Actually we don't have to imagine we just have to watch what is happening in the US. It is so hard to get my head around the fact that some of the people in this last gun massacre were survivors from another gun massacre .

For your god's sake please listen to women like this !!

A Mother Demanded Gun Control After Her Son Was Killed In The Thousand Oaks Shooting
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• REDROCK
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2015

Sadly it's not gonna happen anytime soon. I do think more control of some kind will happen in the next 20 yrs.
                      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                        We had just had our first genuine terrorist attack here in Melbourne. Other attacks have been nutters. Weapons, a ute filled with domestic gas cylinders , the ones you use with your barbecue , and a knife. Death toll ONE plus the terrorist who the police shot. Wounded TWO.

Imagine how much worse it would have been if he had a gun. One of the weapons used against him was a shopping trolley pushed by a bystander which actually saved police officers from being attacked. Try that against a gun !!

Actually we don't have to imagine we just have to watch what is happening in the US. It is so hard to get my head around the fact that some of the people in this last gun massacre were survivors from another gun massacre .

For your god's sake please listen to women like this !!

A Mother Demanded Gun Control After Her Son Was Killed In The Thousand Oaks Shooting
                        That guy who pushed the trolley was a homeless guy He won't be anymore .

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by REDROCK
                          Sadly it's not gonna happen anytime soon. I do think more control of some kind will happen in the next 20 yrs.

I highly doubt it, some american people have their head so far up their own arse about gun control or rather lack of it that it's going to take a miracle to do something about it.....even banning guns isn't the answer because there is always going to be that 20 people in a hundred that keep their guns regardless of the law. The NRA will have you believe that 19 of those people are criminals who are going to do bad things to you because you aren't armed to save yourself, it's basic paranoia, it's already spiralled out of control.
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• REDROCK
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2015

Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by REDROCK
                              I think you're being a bit optimistic about the U.S. having any kind of sensible gun control in 20 years, what with the amount of weapons that are available and owned by the general public. There would have to be some kind of catastrophic incident that eclipses everything that we've seen up to today in order to see it within that kind of timeframe - which is pretty scary to consider when you think about how much blood has been spilled so far.

I think there's some hints of a movement starting, but a serious, sober (and much needed) rethinking of gun laws in the U.S. is still, way, way off.
                              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...