X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slash
    Getting warmed up
    • Nov 2005

do you miss youtube-mp3.org?

i do.. so i found this youtube to mp3 org clone, it's exactly the same as the original, only without popups.. they did put up some ads recently though, but they only show after you use the site..
    Last edited by slash; May 4, 2018, 07:28:24 PM.
    convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i made
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: do you miss youtube-mp3.org?

I just use file fibber.

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

people still rip music from youtube ?
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

JDownloader.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Donny Concrete
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2006

^ That
          Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers each night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms and the moon is full and bright.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Why bother, it is terrible.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• slash
              Getting warmed up
              • Nov 2005

from one hand, not everyone can afford buying music, from the other, not everyone can actually afford unlimited streaming... very many people prefer listening to music without video too... many a youtube mp3 converter end up in top 5k words' most used sites, some - in top 500...
              convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i made

Comment

• slash
                Getting warmed up
                • Nov 2005

look at it this way... most people in this thread joined MS in mid 2000s.. as with many sites, tribalmixes.com included, average active user age is now 30-40 years old, so yeah, mostly responsible adults. and now look at this average 15 year old, that has no way of paying for stuff he/she wants to buy on the phone given to them by their parents... they end up looking for free methods of getting music, as an example of outcomes. isn't this exactly why ms was formed? tribalmixes? themixingbowl? and countless others.. it's just back then there was no youtube to begin with, you know what i mean? =) bandwidth was scarce... i remember frisky radio owner asking me to barter some of tribalmixes monthly bandwidth to host frisky podcast in exchange for some master quality sets... TM was actually hosted on a server rented from & provided by MS.. with very little bandwidth to spare.. in any case, youtube mp3 converters are the thing now.. same as downloaders from video sites, same as many other tools..

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by slash
                  from one hand, not everyone can afford buying music, from the other, not everyone can actually afford unlimited streaming... very many people prefer listening to music without video too... many a youtube mp3 converter end up in top 5k words' most used sites, some - in top 500...
                  that argument is completely invalid

there are many people out there who use youtubetomp3 who can actually afford to buy music but don't because they know they can get it for free through this method, that is why it's so high in the rankings and this is exactly what is wrong with the modern music industry, thank you for pointing that out to us...there are plenty way of getting free music to listen to but people are so indulgent and lazy to go and find out how and where
                  How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^^There aways have been good free high quality available downloads available. and there still is. Soundcloud less so now but still quite a few. Lots of good podcasts. There is music to cater for most tastes in the P & R section here.

My fear is that your fifteen year old is going to grow upto believe that music is supposed to be that quality and that they will miss out on the pure good quality music gives you.
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• go0gle
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2007

This one downloads straight to mp3

Your request appears to be from an automated process

Comment

• jay813
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2005

i only download from youtube to post songs on my instagram. if they had a better way to do this - i'd go that route.

but i see no point in downloading from youtube- since i have google play music, it comes with youtube red so i just make playlists and download them to my phone when i want to listen to them.

Comment

Working...