X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

The corruption of McConnell and Elaine Chao is staggering. Not to mention someone closely associated with Deripaska invested 10s of Millions in KY on some construction projects after the cunt eased sanctions against Deripaska.

There was a time when the US knew what was right and what was wrong, and money couldn't buy the right to tip it one way from another. That time, unfortunately, has been buried by the Republican party in broad daylight.

Originally posted by Highsteppa
    We probably won't be lucky enough to see that - McConnell is polling at 17% approval rating in his own state, and is relying on out of state funds for his campaign. But, maybe if there's some kind of sanity regained, they'll take some huge steps towards gun control and put the NRA (and it's openness to accept Russian money and pass it on to their preferred candidates) out of it's misery. It'll be a consolation, but imagine how many Republican campaigns will be financially kneecapped with the NRA out of business and no longer able to offer donations.

He'll still get blamed for losing the Senate though, and have a hand in the blame for not helping the Republicans renew their voter base. Low educated white males aren't a good bedrock to lay a future foundation for your party, which is what they've got left.

Plus, he'll likely be remembered as Moscow Mitch as his legacy, which he's said he doesn't like.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Highsteppa
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2005

It's the Citizen's United ruling by the Supreme Court that I think was a major turning point. The idea that the best way to ensure a democracy survives should be by allowing unlimited amounts of money to flow into the campaigns from any interest was probably one of the dumbest decisions ever made. The idea of fighting corruption by allowing more money into the system you're trying to protect is a product of typical dumdfuck American thinking - more is always better in their eyes.

It was also the decision that is one of the few things keeping the Republican party alive nowadays.

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Highsteppa
        It was also the decision that is one of the few things keeping the Republican party alive nowadays.
        i would say they are definitely on the decline. their racist behavior over the past few years and blind support of the superior masochist Trump is hurting their image. they only have fellow racists and the super religious (funny how sometimes those two often times go hand in hand) at this point as far as core followers.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ Good one !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Highsteppa
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2005

He caught the Rona

I'm getting the feeling that this isn't the first time Donnie has brought home a virus that he caught from another woman.

I've loving how every media outlet (except Fox News) keeps playing his comments during the debate earlier this week about masks

....and then go into his other greatest hits over the last 6 months...

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

When you’ve been gaslighted by Trump but are also emotionally connected to his “movement” you’re officially a part of the cult and the leader can do no wrong. As we can clearly see.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

And then you have creepy joe Biden

how could anyone vote for someone who clearly has a problem with touching kids

trump all the way

its like picking the winner in a fight the stronger one always wins

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod

trump all the way

Trump has a problem touching his own kid, is that all you have? Laughable.

You have been taken by a fraudster, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Some people are so accustomed to being manipulated, that they literally feel more comfortable with people like Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Rush Limbaugh...

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        Some people are so accustomed to being manipulated, that they literally feel more comfortable with people like Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Rush Limbaugh...
                        I wonder what will happen once they eventually (hopefully not) get Roe v Wade overturned. That single issue drives a lot of Bible followers (inherent gullible population to an extent and more easily able to manipulate as a result) to vote that way. Or, more than likely, the Republicans in power know that this single carrot on a stick issue is what a lot of their older voters are still voting for; will they have the guts to over turn it or will the carrot stay on the stick for votes?

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by sakio pod

trump all the way

In case you didn't know that Trump was molesting kids -

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

^There’s no video of that my friend^ Just a story man

when you can see video evidence of creepy joe touching those girls and how uncomfortable they must have been is heartbreaking.

oh and now the images have come out on creepy joes son. Hmm

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

Hmmm interesting chain of events overnight. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Comment

• floridaorange
                                • Dec 2005

If Biden is elected - will any of the Trump supporters ever get the hindsight 2020 moment you reckon?

Comment

Working...