X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

sorry Di but AOC is the biggest wacked out train wreck of them all, along with trump pelosi and schumer,. they are ALL a bunch of incompetent losers. its really quite absurd how dysfunctional our gov is right now so many problems and no leaders
    I just saw on the news yesterday that the FIRST thing the congress did when they knew the gov was going to shut down was ensure that funds were available to pay for their salaries... those idiots in congress and the president should be the ones to go without pay until they can come up with some kind of compromise. what a f'n joke.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by ddr
      Then we get Pence as POTUS for the remainder of the term
      Dont be surprised if Meuller doesn't have something on Pence either. Remember, Pence was handpicked by Manafort.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by REDROCK
        At this point Trump does seem pretty screwed. I don't think he'll finish 2019 in office.
        I suspect he will finish his tenure. Just look at how the R's turned on Steve King. I won't be surprised that they're actually waiting for Trump to finish his term and not impeach him, that way the Republicans can stay in power for another 2 years, indict him when hes out of office, restore public opinion and faith in their party and hope to continue this trend. All the while they will abuse the system, line their pockets, and pass laws detrimental to the democracy. It's just sickening.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

Doubt it. Pence seems like a bonafide Boy Scout to me.
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

Pence is about as straight laced as you can get. If you think trump is conservative, you ain’t seen shit.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

AOC is a direct product of trump derangement syndrome. Good luck with your communism.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                AOC is the biggest wacked out train wreck of them all,

She hasn't had time to be that yet. And that was a quality speech. !!
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Pence has lied about Russian contacts and there is evidence of that. Remember what every past DA and US prosecutor has said in every single TV interview, if you've not been contacted by the special counsel's office, be VERY VERY afraid, you are likely a high profile/priority target and its you they will come for last.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                    Pence is about as straight laced as you can get. If you think trump is conservative, you ain’t seen shit.
                    Straight laced bible thumper yes. He is as bad as trump (worse for social norms because of bible thumping) without the fraudulent family and narcissistic demagogue child like behavior.
                    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

There's still a ton of sealed indictments waiting to be released once Mueller's report wraps up. No one except Mueller and his team know what in those documents (there's something in the neighborhood of 30+)

Flynn's timeline is actually not syncing up with Pence's story of when he knew of Flynn's dealing with the Russians.

If the U.S. is lucky, Pence might get caught up in the indictments with the rest of the Trump family for lying about the timeline.

Even if Pence does become President, it'll be highly unlikely he'll be re-elected. He's practically a human pylon.
                      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Clint, you see what's happened at the Vietnam memorial? Every damn racist fuck is wearing a MAGA hat, and this time, it was private school kids and they went after a Native American Vet. Hit home yet?
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^ No likely
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Roger Stone is about to find out what the inside of a jail smells like. 7 count indictment unsealed, arrested at 6:00 AM in Ft Lauderdale by FBI and local law enforcement who even raided his house. I have NEVER seen so many people associated with a presidential campaign be indicted/convicted/await sentencing/head off to jail. I don't know what MAGA spell keeps the 34% wilfully oblivious to the unfolding truth.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Plot gets thicker

A source confirms that the FBI has also raided Roger Stone’s apartment in Manhattan on 117th street.
                              Yashar Ali 🐘 on Twitter:
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• ddr
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                                Roger Stone is about to find out what the inside of a jail smells like. 7 count indictment unsealed, arrested at 6:00 AM in Ft Lauderdale by FBI and local law enforcement who even raided his house. I have NEVER seen so many people associated with a presidential campaign be indicted/convicted/await sentencing/head off to jail. I don't know what MAGA spell keeps the 34% wilfully oblivious to the unfolding truth.
                                either Trump will flip on him and throw him under the bus (which is more likely) or he will be added to the potential Presidential pardon list.
                                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...