X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

There is definitely a sinister agenda with Trump. I always saw his presidency as a power grab by very nefarious sources. I think as time goes on and we continue to TRULY unpack how he got in office... the rest of his legitimization will began to make sense...

Dr. Fareed Zakaria explains it well.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Biden just took PA and GA. It would be a real culmination of events if he snags NC now.

If there was ever a time I would utter the words MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, it would be today. Trump definitely MAGA. He reunited the country so well, 72 million of us voted against him. Broke every presidential record to date and the count is still soaring.

The heart of democracy lives. WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        What upset me more about this election is that if people voted for Trump in 2016, they did so knowing only partially well what a sleazy womanizing businessman he was. But in 2020, having seen what worse he is capable of, he had even more votes than 2016, which tells me that a growing population of us Americans are ok with him and his corruption.

And that is trulyheartbreaking to me.

I honestly believe that worse than Covid-19 is TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It's worse than Covid-19 because it's far more contagious and will NEVER have a cure.
        There are a lot of people that will vote their party regardless of policy or how it will affect them personally. I find this is more of a Republican phenomenon than Democrat. A big % of the religious population vote Republican as well and will never change.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ddr
          There are a lot of people that will vote their party regardless of policy or how it will affect them personally. I find this is more of a Republican phenomenon than Democrat. A big % of the religious population vote Republican as well and will never change.
          Particularly when Trump plucks a nutjob from Apopka, FL who is "charismatic" christian to teach him the ways of leading Republicans in a Ideological Religious Christian Fundamental CULT like fashion.

I'm with you Kamal - We The People indeed!

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

2,138 likes, 111 comments - garancechoko on November 6, 2020: "I just have this one thing to say thanks @karmenross".

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^ Good one
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Ya that is funny Feather, a few friends of mine had posted it on their IG.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                  Anyone have Styx livesets?
                  • Jun 2004

i think i may have just recoverd from my celebrations hangover...
                  ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

^^^ Thank goodness for VPNs . Jim Jeffries so not pc but so funny John Oliver on the election.
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Highsteppa
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        i’m fairly certain Sakio is a pizza gatey type.. it’s likely pointless debating with him. Sakio you
                        think Sandy Hook was all crisis actors right?

And yes - the Cheeto will pay for a recount that will only show him he’s lost twice.

You just need look at Sakio's posting history - all your answers are there. Including how he pays for bias confirmation and tries to pass it off as news.

And let's not forget his anti-semetic and racist posts in the past - I still have his anti-semetic private message he sent me that got him a time out (and then got mad).

Factor in low education - not really a wonder he's a Trump supporter.

(all of this can be confirmed in his posting history)

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

I posted this on FaceBook today

I genuinely have a serious question. Thanks to Chump, all of the Right calls the left the "Radical Left". Why? Perhaps a petulant self-projection onto other's in order to distract and deviate from your own despicable shortcomings? But, having said this (and maybe I got lucky thus far), I don't recollect seeing a single image of ONE HUMAN who voted for Biden displaying Biden's face on Rambo's body carrying a gun, wearing Capt. America garb with a BIDEN 2020 hat and Biden's face super-imposed on the Shield, wearing shirts similar to "Trump that Bitch", and in this video, this Einstein level genius with an inflatable tube around his lower belly and Trump's bust on the front of it. What on man's polluted earth do we call these conditionally imbalanced Trump obsessed Right Wingers? It is seriously worrying and sickening at the same time, to idolize a world leader this way. In fact, I don't ever recollect seeing this in the history of politics (Disclaimer: I wasn't interested in politics until a monkey grabbed the reins).

One place for all the stories you care about. Join the Flipboard community to discover and share what inspires you.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• MJ
                            Here since 2002
                            • Jun 2004

Does anyone honestly think that Joe Biden - who won only 17% of American counties yet has over 80m votes - won this ellection fairly? Thats record low number of counties for any winner by the way. Just to put that into perspective, Hilary won 16% of the counties in 2016 but had over 15m less votes than Biden.
                            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Yes. I predicted Trump turned away more voters than he won - 100% due to the way in which he handled the pandemic. That was what pushed American voters over the edge to vote predictable vs firebrand. I have some experience with political campaigns.

Comment

• MJ
                                Here since 2002
                                • Jun 2004

And what about the huge amount of undeniable evidence of fraud? Anyone with an amount of sense knows that something looks odd?
                                mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...