X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

I dunno mate, that’s coming mostly from one man, Trump, who also lead the birther movement against Obama being American born. Cant say I’d take Donald’s word for it. The supreme court judges Trump put there have found no fraud. Chris Christie and other big Trump supporters have found no fraud. In fact, since Republicans rarely win the popular vote they’ve made sure voter fraud is all but impossible to take place. Do the research of you have not had a chance to already on the Republican safe guards put in place to prevent fraud.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

One man? You have to be kidding me?

Pennsylvania sent out 1.8m mail in ballots but counted 2.5m mail in ballots. Of those there were thousands that were counted the day after they were sent, thousands more were counted on the day they were sent. And get this, thousands were counted before they were sent out.

There is a massive amount of instances where questions are being asked about the integracy and legitimacy of your election. Would you not agree that just one question raised should be enough to investigate? Not only are courts not taking up these cases but the media are not reporting them. Why is that? Why is it that Trump, for the past four years, has been vilified and persicuted over his supposive collusion with Russia during the last election. That led to not only the courts taking this up but his treatment from the media has been relentless. Nothing ever came of it but it was investigated nontheless.

Surley you and and everyone else, no matter which political party you lean towards, would want to know that your votes were counted legaly? The long term implications of them not are extremley worrying.
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

This covers a lot of your issues.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

Didi, that was posted in October, how does it help? How does it answer my previous statement about the Pennsylvania mail in ballots? How does it answer the fact that Trump was ahead in Pennsylvania by 600k votes with almost 70% of the votes counted making it virtualy impossible to lose? Why did they stop counting in Pennsylvania in the middle of the night? How is it that by morning in Pennsylvania Trumps lead had virtualy vanished?

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Clearly you already have it all figure out MJ

Comment

• MJ
              Here since 2002
              • Jun 2004

I wish I was that good.

I dunno man, everything just seems odd. The numbers just don't add up.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by MJ
                Didi, that was posted in October, how does it help? How does it answer my previous statement about the Pennsylvania mail in ballots? How does it answer the fact that Trump was ahead in Pennsylvania by 600k votes with almost 70% of the votes counted making it virtualy impossible to lose? Why did they stop counting in Pennsylvania in the middle of the night? How is it that by morning in Pennsylvania Trumps lead had virtualy vanished?
                Because it foretold all the stunts that Trump was going to pull. And why they were wrong
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

And the evil plan would have worked too if it weren’t for the meddling deep state

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

All the dems i know voted mail in and many lock down hard during covid. The Repubs i know all voted in person (myself included). The various states have various laws as to when the various votes could be counted. Biden, being from Penn knew the importance of winning that state and he traveled there often to get his message out. Keep in mind Florida voted Obama both terms. Many voters associate Biden with Obama of course.

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

I'm no expert on American politics but, 81m people voted for Biden? A guy, who as far as I know, is going to open your borders, put up your taxes and take away your guns? If that is correct who would vote for it?

There is zero chance that your election is not suspect.

I should add, I'm British, the outcome means nothing to me so I am not biased to either candidate. Although I do like Mr Trump.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJ
                        A guy, who as far as I know, is going to open your borders, put up your taxes and take away your guns?
                        this right here lets me know what you have been reading and paying attention to all 3 of those are scare tactics used by Republicans to get the lower class to vote against their economic good. Democrats will not open our borders (aside from letting Trump's incomplete failed wall to fall down), Democrats will increase taxes but for people who make (most likely) >$250K single... which will not increase the taxes of the majority of people ie.. lower class (middle class is dead, there is no middle class in America anymore), and finally, Democrats will not take away your guns.. they may make it harder to get a gun or less easier to own an assault rifle but this does not equate to "take away your guns" which has been used by the Republicans again as a scare tactic countless times.

even the Attorney General Barr (staunch Republican and Trump loyalist), even noted there is no evidence of widespread fraud. i am not admitting there was fraud BUT if there was, why is the only discussion of it pertaining to only the presidential election? if that is fraudulent, then that makes House votes fraudulent, Republican control of the Senate fraudulent. does it not?
                        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• MJ
                          Here since 2002
                          • Jun 2004

Cheers for that. As I said, I am far from an expert on your politics.

Making it harder to own a gun is one chip away at your second amedment right? That right 'Shall not be infringed'? I know there is a whole new debate on gun ownership and I for one am against them but they are written into your constitution. Is that not sacred to you? Is that not what could protect you from a tyrannical goverment?

You are lucky you have these freedoms, you should fight to keep them. Your first amendment is already under fire with the tech and media organisations censoring what people say.

So why do you think Barr has decided, in the middle of the election, to retire? Unless he was fired?

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

Exactly DDR - interesting to see US politics ideologically possessing those living in Europe. To be expected though with a cult of personality president like Trump. Fortunately Biden is no cult of personality - at all - so the ideology temperature should only continue to drop.

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Has this gimp been flung out the Whitehouse yet?
                              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ddr
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJ
                                Cheers for that. As I said, I am far from an expert on your politics.

Making it harder to own a gun is one chip away at your second amedment right? That right 'Shall not be infringed'? I know there is a whole new debate on gun ownership and I for one am against them but they are written into your constitution. Is that not sacred to you? Is that not what could protect you from a tyrannical goverment?

You are lucky you have these freedoms, you should fight to keep them. Your first amendment is already under fire with the tech and media organisations censoring what people say.

So why do you think Barr has decided, in the middle of the election, to retire? Unless he was fired?
                                Keep in mind that our Constitution was written ~200 years ago, some of the items in there are timeless and work with changing society norms and development in technology but some do not. do people really think they can overthrow a tyrannical government these days with hand guns and rifles against a government that has tanks, jets, and technology that has yet to be seen by the public? certainly not.

With changing from a Republican president to a Democratic president, most posts within the government will be replaced... cabinet members etc. Barr as acting AG, will undoubtedly be replaced in January and as his schedule has ended, he retired. this is normal after a presidential election where we switch presidential parties.
                                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...