X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: TRUMP - Pros & Cons

Trump got slapped down by G7 leaders after advocating for Russia - Business Insider
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• REDROCK
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2015

It's probably a play from the OG handbook, make your enemies friends in order to make them an asset. It's not usually how America behaves, but Trump is definitely a gangster, and not in a good way.
      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

US extracted spy from Russia after Trump shared secrets in Oval Office - Business Insider

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

EPA repeals Obama-era water regulation in event at DC trade group - CNNPolitics

because you know... the whole world is fucked because of climate change, who needs clean water anymore? Flint, Michigan is A-OK!

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

This Herpes infected Adderall Junkie is literally going to set the world on fire with his Iran antics.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

impeached
                  How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ddr
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Appeals court deals blow to Trump in tax return case - CNNPolitics

The appeals court ruling affirmed the decisions by US District Judge Victor Marrero who dismissed Trump's "extraordinary" claim that any occupant of the White House enjoys "absolute immunity from criminal process of any kind." Marrero said in a 75-page opinion that such a position "would constitute an overreach of executive power."

The judge described Trump's assertion of immunity as "repugnant to the nation's governmental structure and constitutional values."

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by thebanned1
                      impeached
                      Yeah, but the Senate is going to save him.

Which actually is a good thing - Mitch McConnell is polling at 17% in his home state. If he does let Trump skate, he risks the Republicans losing all three branches and Moscow Mitch gets a fair share of the blame.

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                        Yeah, but the Senate is going to save him.

Which actually is a good thing - Mitch McConnell is polling at 17% in his home state. If he does let Trump skate, he risks the Republicans losing all three branches and Moscow Mitch gets a fair share of the blame.
                        The Republicans in power today are nothing more than a rogue party. Ever since their hatred of Obama, they do not hold America first, not in the slightest. I have said this before.. the Republican party of the past I actually liked and would vote for.. but this sick party of today, I cannot see myself doing it in the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Feb 2005

Not until they give up on the populism bullshit - but I think they'll self destruct before they abandon what's keeping them on life support. As Lyndsay Graham said, Trump is going to destroy their party and they deserve it for embracing him in the first place.

Comment

• REDROCK
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2015

At the end of the day Trump is loosing the necessary votes he had that gave him the win last election and sure as shit is not gaining new votes.

Thankfully the Trump show will be coming to an end. In my estimation anyway.
                            Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Don't underestimate the power of conservative America and the bullshit electoral college where they are giving people in smaller communities a much larger percentage of the strength of their vote. This will be the downfall of America and likely the election advantage that this scumbag Trump needs, giving uneducated small-minded conservative idiots the power to control the strongest government in the world so that they can dictate and destroy democracy.

It's why cunts like Lindsey "don't leak my nudes" Graham, John "I married my sister" Kennedy, and Mitch "4-chins" McConnell are consistently re-elected into Power in these ultra-conservative states. In comparison, we can hopefully watch Devin "where's my cow" Nunes, Kevin "fire my worthless ass" McCarthy, and that rat fuck rape enabler Gym Jordan get kicked out in the next election cycle.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              Originally posted by ace_dl
                              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by REDROCK
                                At the end of the day Trump is loosing the necessary votes he had that gave him the win last election and sure as shit is not gaining new votes.

Thankfully the Trump show will be coming to an end. In my estimation anyway.
                                That is what a lot of people said in 2016.. "Trump isnt serious" "he has no chance of winning". Like Kamal said, don't underestimate the power of fear, to which Trump will be hammering no doubt. Republicans will continue to cheat by trying to redraw voting maps, forcing states to use antiquated voting machines, anything to keep people from voting.

Republican party has turned into a fascist anti-democracy party. They have already proven they are willing to sacrifice America for party.

Comment

Working...