• Show
Clear All
  • DjLellone
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Transitions
    Transitions 801 ● John Digweed with a guest mix Steve Rachmad

Rar Archive
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

John Digweed
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Steve Rachmad

Tracklist: N/A
    DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Transitions 801 ● John Digweed with a guest mix Steve Rachmad

More live @ Toffler.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Knightsfan87
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2010

Question guys - How do you all like to tag or rename the files & mp3 tag information once you've downloaded? I generally prefer to keep it as an example: John Digweed - Transitions 801 Part 1 & so on.. but find it difficult remember the live mixes if I want to go back & revisit them.

Even worse with the guestmixes, if I want to revisit a particular mix.

Comment

• Weizy
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
        Question guys - How do you all like to tag or rename the files & mp3 tag information once you've downloaded? I generally prefer to keep it as an example: John Digweed - Transitions 801 Part 1 & so on.. but find it difficult remember the live mixes if I want to go back & revisit them.

Even worse with the guestmixes, if I want to revisit a particular mix.
        I could type for days about this BUT in short here's my approach:

1) Use iTunes

2) As an example for this episode of Transitions I will download it then import into iTunes at my preferred audio format

3) My naming convention is (Year-Month-Day) Name of Mix which for this week equates to (2020-01-03) Transitions 801 - (2016-xx-xx) Live @ Toffler - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Part 2 of 2

Also using the "Get Info" function of iTunes allows you to easily edit the ID3 info, add artwork and my favorite trick is using the Lyrics tab to store tracklistings for any given mix.

Good luck!

Comment

• Denied51
          Platinum Poster
          • Dec 2016

John Digweed - Transitions 801 Live @ XXX Guest XXX - 2020-01-03

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

T/L from Simon:

01. Rampa - Necessity (Secret Weapons Part [Innervisions | IV67S]
            02. Lee Burridge & Lost Desert - Lingala feat. Junior Original Mix [All Day I Dream | ADID013]
            03. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Undercatt Remix) [2DIY4 | 2DIY4_14]
            04. Solee - Ten (Habischman Remix) [Parquet Recordings | PARQUET13410YR]
            05. Culoe De Song - Myth (Washa LP) [De Song Music | 4050486977439]
            06. Dave Seaman - Nightfalls (Lee Van Dowski Zero Dark Forty Remix) [Selador Recordings | SEL050]
            07. Beyond The Wizards Sleeve - The Soft Bounce (Daniel Avery Rework) [Phantasy Sound | PH56]
            08. Monkey Safari - Boris (Guy Mantzur Remix) [Hommage | HOME018]
            09. Monkey Safari - Dodge (Victor Ruiz Remix) [Hommage | HOME018]
            10. Gabriel Ananda - The Little Creek Behind the House [Soulful Techno Records | ST 01]
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• rossco1977
              Getting Somewhere
              • Oct 2006

There’s one more tune in between 5 and 6 it’s Culoe de song - judgement day

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Halfway through Rachmad's set, top mix, lovely progression.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DjLellone
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• Denied51
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Dec 2016

thanks lellone!

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Must say the mixing and flow on this one is exceptional, the segment where Lingala is coming to an end then John plays part of Sweet Disposition into the remix of Ten. Alchemy.

Was lucky enough to be at this one. Fantastic small underground club, really nice owners and great crowd. The Dj booth moves back on tracks as the place fills up so the club always has a sense of being intimate and enclosed - great idea .. the dutch are geniuses at times.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                        Addiction started
                        • May 2008

Thanks Lellone. DIFM up to their old tricks again - repeated Episode #799 Hour 1 an hour earlier than the normal start time, then just playlist stuff in the normal hour 1 timeslot before finally broadcasting Hour 2 of #801 in the correct place. Why am I paying for premium with these guys? Their quality control has gone down the toilet in the last year.

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

great live mix

Comment

Working...