• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Coronavirus

gotta love America.. the land of corporate freedom and individual asylum

"The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws Thursday, telling companies they would not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak.

The temporary policy, for which the EPA has set no end date, would allow any number of industries to skirt environmental laws, with the agency saying it will not “seek penalties for noncompliance with routine monitoring and reporting obligations.”

EPA suspends enforcement of environmental laws amid coronavirus | TheHill
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

^so its a bandaid for a bullethole! In the immortal words of our president, SAD!

Here's a so-called calculator to figure out how much you and yours will receive:

Omni Calculator logo

Comment

• go0gle
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2007

the US is an expensive country to keep afloat .. it almost seems like they are trying to save the world economy along the way

I track here
        The table below shows cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019-nCoV) around the world. Each figure is verified by our team through local health departments or local media. A distribution map and a timeline with a list of recent updates can be found below the table. State-by-state breakdownsUnited States Green = no …

For anyone in Cali, this a good tool.

Comment

• Weizy
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr

"The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a sweeping suspension of its enforcement of environmental laws Thursday, telling companies they would not need to meet environmental standards during the coronavirus outbreak.

The temporary policy, for which the EPA has set no end date, would allow any number of industries to skirt environmental laws, with the agency saying it will not “seek penalties for noncompliance with routine monitoring and reporting obligations.”

EPA suspends enforcement of environmental laws amid coronavirus | TheHill
          this is a Trump wet dream!

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

Everybody stay safe and we will see a better day soon of the virus.
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by go0gle
              the US is an expensive country to keep afloat .. it almost seems like they are trying to save the world economy along the way

I track here
              The table below shows cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019-nCoV) around the world. Each figure is verified by our team through local health departments or local media. A distribution map and a timeline with a list of recent updates can be found below the table. State-by-state breakdownsUnited States Green = no …

For anyone in Cali, this a good tool.
              https://www.santacruzsentinel.com/20...ty-california/
              \

Save the world economy??? you have got to be Joking!!! They are fucking us all. !! With a little bit of help From Boris and Scotty from marketing !!
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Even in these challenging times i find heartwarming all of those animals popping up on at the desert streets and there is even the sighting of some species in danger of extinction.. Very fair to them.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• go0gle
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                  \

Save the world economy??? you have got to be Joking!!! They are fucking us all. !! With a little bit of help From Boris and Scotty from marketing !!
                  I meant that they are trying to keep afloat an already broken system. They should probably let it reset, but "kicking the can down the street" is what they've been doing for a while so.. here we are.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ddr

EPA suspends enforcement of environmental laws amid coronavirus | TheHill
                    That doesn't even compute, how's the virus related to companies skirting environmental laws? I think I've read somewhere about them making (or trying to) abortions a non-essential thing during this too.

Originally posted by DIDI
                    \

I read Boris is positive for virus.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

They are saying if you filed your 2018 or 19 taxes, you should be getting the direct payments, likely direct deposit if you used that on your federal return, in ~2 weeks.
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Nice, good to know! I was wondering how they're gonna get the money to us.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Feb 2009

Not the happiest way but for real, there are loads of music that never got able to surface in normal conditions.

Always thankfull

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Micko
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Weizy
                            Thanks, Micko. What is your wife's occupation?

My wife's dental office has suspended operations so she's lost her full income, but luckily she is getting about 50% of her income from unemployment now...
                            I work in mental health, as such still actively involved.

My missus works as a special needs assistant in a special needs school supporting kids with moderate to severe autism. Will be a temp closure. Probably reopen in Sept. Really feel for the families who are coping with little or no support. Looking like many will be redeployed......never seen anything like it.

Comment

• Weizy
                              MCast Resident DJ
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Micko

My missus works as a special needs assistant in a special needs school supporting kids with moderate to severe autism. Will be a temp closure. Probably reopen in Sept. Really feel for the families who are coping with little or no support. Looking like many will be redeployed......never seen anything like it.
                              That is awful. I am sorry to hear that. My wife is still out of work with no end in sight here in Minnesota. We are still below 1000 cases so our peak is yet to arrive. I fear she'll be on the bench for a long time, but we do have unemployment for the time being.

Comment

• REDROCK
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Micko

Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

Working...