Originally posted by Knightsfan87
      No FLAC version from mood ?
      Dhar_2 is on it. Stay tuned.

Comment

• dustman
        Getting warmed up
        • Feb 2006

Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session (Coronavirus Lockdown) - Recap Thread

he really let it loose in the last hour, the last New Order track was a surprise.i remember somebody wrote in a live chat that he started spraying ketchup all over in the house
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        [Albert Einstein]

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dustman
          i remember somebody wrote in a live chat that he started spraying ketchup all over in the house

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• NastyD
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Wish there was another place to upload those files to. The transfer quota on Mega is doing my head in!
            An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• Hydrosonic
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by moodmosaic
              Dhar_2 is on it. Stay tuned.
              Heroes!
              320 requester

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NastyD
                Wish there was another place to upload those files to. The transfer quota on Mega is doing my head in!
                Zippyshare is pretty good. Is there a download limit with Mega? I've never noticed it.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• NastyD
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

I think the problem is that Mega seems to be blocked in the UK so I connect via VPN. I keep on getting messages saying "Transfer Quota Exceeded - Your video has stopped playing because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address. Please upgrade to PRO for additional transfer quota, which will automatically resume your video."
                  An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

I've never had any issues with mega. Great for downloading and i've got 50gb online free.

Zippy is also pretty good, Problem is the 500mb limit - Some of these 320kbps files are over that and the Flac forget it!

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I just made a Discord Server for MS. My username on it is vurt.
                      Last edited by feather; May 27, 2020, 08:44:24 PM.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

Errr
                        What's a discord server?

Please explain

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                          Errr
                          What's a discord server?

Please explain
                          It's like IRC, for chat. I think it was made for gamers but all sorts of tech-nerds use it for chat.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 5.45.03 PM.jpg

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

updated upto Bunker 12!

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Dunno if this is too much to ask but will we be able to get FLACs for Bunker 1 & 2 to keep with the rest for posterity?

Comment

• moodmosaic
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Mar 2019

Bunker 1 was recorded via mic, and I think I have it as high-res audio file, if so I'll post it.

Bunker 2 was streamed without being recorded.

Comment

Working...