X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Massive

If you're wondering (?) what happened to the GU/Bedrock motley crew, wonder no more

House and techno discussion for crusty ravers.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Massive

Found this on the forum, good read from Digweed: Digweed - Is It Time Music Makers Are Paid By Live Streaming Services For Their Content? | CU

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: Massive

He definitely has his businessman hat on Really interesting article and I definitely do believe music makers should be paid starting with the original artists. The irony of Digweed pushing this is that he doesn't give anything away. Which of course is totally his prerogative
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...