X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psybangas
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2006

Morning After presents The Fourth Turning Melbourne 8th January 2021

Super excited to announce My first gig for 2021 for my great friends at Morning After ✨������
    Great to see Melbourne back & we are all well & truly ready for more dancefloor action with the music we love shared with like minded souls!!
    "The fourth turning" sees some of Melbournes finest including Kasey Taylor, Matter, Karl Pilbrow., Thad Lester, Connor Mac ,Handsdown & Myself at Prince Bandroom from 10pm till late on Friday Jan 8th!!
    "Morning After presents........
    ‘The Fourth Turning’. A new era, a time of crisis brings about change, the old way is toppled and a new way Is In place. A new period of music and dance begins."
    Tickets are strictly limited for this one!
    Event link details below :
    Dance event in Melbourne, VIC, Australia by Prince Bandroom and 6 others on Friday, January 8 2021 with 149 people interested and 107 people going. 35 posts in the discussion.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Morning After presents The Fourth Turning Melbourne 8th January 2021

^^ Thank you . !!!Got my ticket !!!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: Morning After presents The Fourth Turning Melbourne 8th January 2021

Went. After so long it was a bit of a shock r to the system. I am definitelt not match fit , but I wasn't the only one the crowd thinned pretty quickly. Really well organised . You could socially distance . Music was good I think My left ear is working properly so I get distortion .

The good news is is I still know how to dance. !!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...