• Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Wireless in ear buds

Sennheiser all the way.

Everytime.

Also - for everyone sturggling with fit - if youre willing to pay a bit - you can get an audiologist to make an ear mold and have the pod fit perfectly.You would have to pick your best pair of course.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Micko
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
      you can get an audiologist to make an ear mold and have the pod fit perfectly.You would have to pick your best pair of course.

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

I have 2 pair of these Micko. https://www.xmpow.com/products/mpow-...fe-punchy-bass I love them. For $43 it's a no brainer, especially if you're holding out on making a decision on buying an expensive pair but need something to use until then. 4.5 star rating on Amazon. Touch sensitive controls, works with Siri, pair automatically with my phone when I open the case, easy to answer calls, and have great sound. Ordered some foam tips https://complyfoamus.myshopify.com/c...egrip-tw-200-a to help the fit while at the gym and block external sounds. Wear them at the office, gym, running and while traveling. Never had any issues with them falling out, even before getting the foam tips.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Micko
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

^ thanks for the heads up

I'll have a gander

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Snagged a pair of refurbished Sony WM4 over the hols when they were on sale. Really nice, replaced my budget FIIL ones. Much clearer, great instrument separation and sound stage. Bass not as punchy as I like but that's really a nitpick. The active noise cancelling is great too. Haven't really tried the ambient mode or using them for calls.

Originally posted by ddr
            SpinFit and Final Audio being the 2 top ones out there make IEM tips of varying sizes and materials that fit almost anything out there.

I have a bunch of tips and was recommended the Final Audio on Head-Fi recently for the Sonys and I'm pleasantly surprised!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...