John Digweed & Chris Fortier @ Whirling Dervish 6 Year Anniversary - 14 May 2022

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Knightsfan87
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2010

Re: John Digweed & Chris Fortier @ Whirling Dervish 6 Year Anniversary - 14 May 2022

Almost through the Chris Fortier portion of this one, it's excellent as expected. Think I'll go back & listen to his All That Matters & Kompression sets.

Comment

• progressive420
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed & Chris Fortier @ Whirling Dervish 6 Year Anniversary - 14 May 2022

Man i want this, love some fortier sounds.
      Ive been listening to the Kompression set today, I was at that party...so good
      "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• PartyInGreece
        Gold Gabber
        • Aug 2006

I'll be honest; I unsubscribed once the Bunker Sessions ended. If anyone has this and wants to share in a DM I appreciate it.
        Also, the I appreciate it is in advance to anyone who sends it, haha. The last time when I asked about the NYE Bunker Stream that I missed a bunch of you all sent it over to me and that was a lot of replies.

Comment

• Galactic Soap
          Getting Somewhere
          • May 2006

WOW, 21 minutes in and it is just stunning.

Comment

• kolakao
            Getting Somewhere
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
            Seems Mixcloud Select mixes aren't allowed to be posted.

This is totally unrelated to Digweed.. but I was listening to Dave Seaman's most recent mix uploaded to Mixcloud & was thinking to myself, about all the artists who'm have suddenly jumped onto the Mixcloud Select train to earn an extra dollar or two. It's ridiculous.

I even noticed Scuba now has a subscription service to access his mixes, unbelieveable where some of these artists morals are at.

Those guys used to live on certain level. It's not easy to resign from priviliges. All over the europe recesion is visible, particulary in Poland we will not have soon CO2 to produce beer beacuse of gas prices. Do not want to mix politics in this topic, but I think You should understand their state of mentality and why they want to earn extra dollar, and what is creating this situation.

Comment

Working...